*****

Hey dear readers!

As I wrote the previous few chapters. A feeling about writing this grew. It was tough writing those. And apologies to the ones that felt triggered.

The central plot line to the story has been a hard one. The don't know why exactly I wrote it, but I guess it was some interaction to a few victims that started this.

Historically, child sexual abuse (CSA) has been a hidden problem in India, largely ignored in public discourse and by the criminal justice system. Until recently, CSA was not acknowledged as a criminal offence; rape was the main, if not the only, specific sexual offence against children recognised by law in India. In the absence of specific legislation, a range of offensive behaviours such as child sexual assault (not amounting to rape), harassment, and exploitation for pornography were never legally sanctioned.

highest prevalence rate of CSA was seen in Africa (34.4%).Europe, America, and Asia had prevalence rate of 9.2%, 10.1%, and 23.9%, respectively.
Various government data put child sexual abuse in India being at 53% of children admitting to having been abused at some time of life.Only 3 % of CSA offences were reported to the police.18–20 % of CSA occurs in the family and around 50 % in institutional settings.Girls (41%)are more vulnerable to sexual abuse, although boys(20%) too reported a high percentage of victimisation and are subject to greater social stigma. occurs in families across the socioeconomic and religious spectrum. 

For the same The Protection of Children from Sexual Offences (POCSO) Act was formulated in order to effectively address sexual abuse and sexual exploitation of children through legal provisions. 2019 Economist Intelligence Unit report examining the responses of 60 countries to child abuse reported POCSO as
highest among all the surveyed countries.

The child sexual.abusers are often repeat offenders...n they prey on multiple children in most of the cases...getting everyone of them off the streets could be a goal  but they would still manage to lurk around as someone's son, someone's brother, someone's husband, lover , friend, father and what not ...in all of the safe spaces around children...

So information and knowledge would held secure and safeguard children..

Again thanks a lot to all of you
Love
❣❣❣❣