Chapter 7

"Listen ! ", Miraal spoke as she came to the palce all of them were chilling.It was late evening and they had found themselves a spare corner in the hospital.

"Listening !", All of them answered back ,looking at her with their eyebrows raised .

" I guess Aayat is sleeping with Dr Mridul!"

" What the fuck ! What do you mean sleeping .He'd be older than her ! ,one of them spoke.

" Ha but Aayat is being well taken care off and he's getting to fuck her ,toh kya ?" Shehnaaz questioned. It was never one sided whenever people engaged in such relationships. If anything it wasn't one using the other person.

"Ha ...but i can't understand this thing women have for older men!" , Vishaal spoke

"Not women! but women with daddy issues!", spoke Miraal.Shehnaaz raised her head looking at Miraal .

"What now! Its for a fact , at least science does say that. Women who date older men do have unresolved issues with their fathers !"

Unresolved issues with a male parent, is what psychology explains for women associated to older men . That wasn't the case with Shehnaaz. She wasn't involved with a man that old . She wasn't involved with any man for that matter.Getting involved wasn't going to be her things.There were wounds too powerful ,too personal and unhealed to be involved with any one.Sure she had been naked with him once or twice ,but that was body,and it does not count.

She called her driver up , telling him the exact palce and location of her pick up.It was almost night and she had to head back,home. As she sat in the car moving, she went back to her phone . She wanted him to text her , or maybe not. But she looked up at his number, the two messages she had sent him all deleted .

Hey ! Forgot me already?

She texted him . It wasn't anything wrong.She knew she was attracted to him.She loved the way he touched her, so delicate and respectful. He had held her tenderly and taken her over the edge with utmost honesty in his eyes.They were two different people ,in two different stages of life ,looking for things vastly different from each other ,but then they had a dazzling chemistry. No !she didn't deny that. It was too obvious for that .And there was nothing wrong in it ,if she for a moment or two gave in to her temptations.Yes! He was that.A temptation.

" Sana boutique ch dresses vekh layi , je alterations hongyian te kra laying!', her mother spoke over the phone.

" Ha Amma othe hi ja rahi àa!"

One of her cousins was getting married and hence the preparations. He was her materanl uncle's son .

"Saanu Dhillon's shall be there so please be in a good behavior. And that would be good if you apologized to them and Sahib for your previous behavior."

It was that simple ,apologizing for being wrong ,not behaving rightly ,circumstance appropriate.Shehnaaz reached the place picking up the dress after a trial.

"Mr Shukla , this is the place. In case you like the location and the look of place ,we can proceed further."

"This is a pristine location . I am glad you approached us. I will take this up with my team and we shall hopefully make further progress on working with you."

Sidharth had a hectic day. It had already been hours of working in the office and now he was here ,all working ,visiting a site. The visit had been long overdue and therefore he couldn't have postponed it ,despite the throbbing headache he had.

"Mahir ,follow up with Maya and set up a meeting with the lawyer, I think this land must be acquired.", he said moving out of the land ,sitting into his BMW.He picked up the bottle of water from the car cup holder and took a sip.His fingers ran over to his forehead ,tracing out the tension that had creased into.