Chapter 2

"Good morning Maya!You can start with the schedule.",he spoke to his personal associate taking his chair .It was a spacious office in a  core industry based workspace. Gully ways  ,the company his dad had established was involved in supplying materials in heavy construction. Over the years his dad ,Ashok Shulka had toiled hard ,eventually venturing out to contruction.Gully ways were not only a leading raw material supplier in the entire of Western India,but also one of the leading construction company. Out recently, after, Sidahrth had taken over the company, the Gully ways had ventured out expanding to the interior designing and green or the low carbon imprint construction as well.

Over last seven years ,he had worked day in and out ,to establish, himself as a single undisputed king for the industry. He was a sly and  an intelligent businessman ,to have established the Gully ways at the heights it was .

"Sir we have a zoom call with Mittal's at 11:30  and a next a lunch with the builder from Parel for land acqusition ...",she continued .

"Okay ,for evening if there is anything clear it off!",he spoke going through the screen placed ahead of him.

"Arey par aap sunte kyu nahi ho, Maine apni schedule ki night de di ,mai kyu du?",she semi yelled.

"Dr Saab, Dr Sehgal nahi hai idr pe",the person sitting on the other side of desk spoke.He was the clerk with the department. Assigning duties to PG students was his work.Therefore, she stood here arguing. He was way too old and experienced to be bothered by her ,he knew no matter how much she would counter ,she had to attend the duty.

" I dont know,sir suno ,mai casualty me ek minute bhi extra duty nahi dungi..",she spoke keeping the paper weight back on the sheets with a sound.

"Toh kya hai na madam patients log kon dekhega...",the man  was  now visibly annoyed .

"Aap dekh lo...",she turned to leave, but then halted ,"patients ki itni tension hai  na aapko, toh Sehgal ko apni duty k liye wapis bulao."

"Family problem hai uska..",the man spoke.

"Woh mera problem nahi....zada hi hai toh uski saheli ko bolo woh de degi duty. "

Shehnaaz had been in Mumbai for over two years ,a final year PG student at the Grants medical college, this had been her routine eversince she had stepped into the maximum city.Sometimes she wondered if they were specifically annoying to her , for she was a Delhite.
Dressed in a scrub suit ,with her hair tied into  a bun ,she held her phone in the hand, making way through the ocean of people that visited a government hospital.

"Oi...idr",Rishab waved to her ,seeing her enter the canteen .

She walked to them ," tum log idr rehte kaise ho ...aag lagi padi hai,behnchod poora saal 100 % humidity kaise hoti hai idr...", she sighed taking a sip of the drink placed at the table.

She was drinkg tea when , Miraal her friend walked into the canteen with her boyfriend, Aryak.  Placing the bag on extra chair that the group had pulled over ,she passed a naughty smile to Shehnaaz.

"Ab kya kia isne?", Rishab asked knowing the look.

"Okay so,you know Kaya ,....",Mirall spoke.

"Intern?...",Aryak interrupted.

"Nah ,Radio wali Dr Kaya Mittal.,..."

"Bas ab aage ",Shenaaz spoke trying to stop Miraal, knowing her friends very well.

"Aey...tu chup kar...bolne de usko tune konsa naya kaand kia.",Rishab spoke.

"So ,Dr Mitaal is getting married, and o bechari ,she must have told Shehnaaz kahi beech me...toh Shehnaaz ne..."she was about to finish when Shehnaaz spoke