26.

It was Sunday evening and Mai was back in her dorm after spending the last two days at Meech house. The two had made it official that they were together. It was both new to them since they've never been in a relationship but Meech had more of an idea then Mai due to him messing with Deedra. He was aware that it more than just buying shit with Mai because she wasn't the type to be bought. Deedra always liked new and expensive things. Everyone likes new and expensive things but Mai was more so worried about being loved and treated with respect.

She spent the day cleaning up her apartment and washing clothes in the laundry room on her floor. As she sat in her living room on her couch watching P-Valley, she heard a knock on her door. Mai invited her sister over to share some big news with her. Getting up from her seat, she headed over to the door and opened it to Malaysia.

"Oh look who finally back in their dorm." Malaysia joked as she walked in and took a seat on the couch.

"Don't do that." Mai laughed before closing and locking the door, "As if June don't be in that bitch."

"Me and June don't fuck." Malaysia retorted with a shrug, "We just cuddle and talk for now. I can't let him in too easy."

"Yeah, yeah," Mai waved her off before taking a seat next to her on the couch, "So get this, Meech bought me a brand new car."

"Bitch are you for real?" Malaysia looked at her sister with wide-eyes, "Did you show mom?"

"Not yet...I don't even know what she's going to say." Mai laughed a bit, "But being the nice big sister I am, I'm going to give you my old car." She thought it was no point in her having two cars, at least for now. She was still a college student.

"Say sike right now." Malaysia gasped as she fanned herself, "Oh my god!" Malaysia had gotten her driver's license when she was sixteen but her mother never bought her a car. Racquel and their grandmother, Candy decided to get Mai a car once she graduated high-school since Mai was Racquel's first child and the first to attend college.

"Girl ain't no sike. The car is yours and paid for." Mai smiled at her sister before grabbing the keys from the wooden coffee table and handing them to Malaysia.

"Oooh yes!" Malaysia gripped the keys hard in her hands, "I really love you, Mai."

"I love you too, Lay." Mai smiled as the two shared a quick hug before Malaysia stood up, fixing her hair, "Where you goin'?"

"Girl, I'm about to drive over to June's house. Ya know, since I got a car now." She cheesed before heading out of the apartment and out the door. As Mai shook her head for a few moments, there was another knock on the door. Mai scrunched up her face before walking over to the door and opening it to Terri.

"Don't make that face 'cause I ain't happy to see your ass neither." Terri rolled her eyes before storming in, "A while ago, I left my vintage Gucci bag in here. I want it back."

"Girl, that bag is long gone along with the rest of your shit you left in here." Mai laughed a bit before closing the door. Once Mai did her Christmas decorations, she found a lot of items that Terri left behind. She thought it was best to throw the shit away since Terri didn't fuck with her no more and she didn't fuck with Terri.

"You sayin' you threw my shit away?" Terri crossed her arms as she mugged the girl.

"Half of the shit was fake anyways." Mai shrugged.

"Bitch, none of my shit was fake. Don't play me like that."

"You told us you was getting the shit from DHGate." Mai rolled her eyes, "You can get out now."

"See look, 'cause now I have a problem." Terri quickly dropped her bag onto the floor and zipped up her hoodie, "I want to fight."

"I'm not fighting you." Mai laughed at her, "Get the fuck out."

"Scary ass bitch. That's exactly why you and Kinna still friends." Terri laughed before grabbing her bag from the floor and leaving the apartment.

Mai rolled her eyes and locked the door before looking over at the time. It was getting late and she had class tomorrow. Mai decided to take a nice long shower and lay in her bed watching Tik Tok before she fell asleep.

~

As Deedra sprayed glitter all over her skin and made sure her hair was perfect in the mirror, she smiled to herself. Her finger waves were perfect, make up was beat, and she was gaining some more ass.

She strutted over to her computer that was sitting on her dresser in a laced blue underwire criss-crossed bra, matching lace blue panties, and a matching blue garter. She put on her cat masked that was white and fluffy that was sitting next to the computer. Grabbing her remote to her speakers, Deedra played Say It Again by HER. She changed the lights in her room to blue and clicked start on her computer. It was now live and many people were paying to join as she climbed onto her bed.

Deedra started to dance seductively on her bed as she rubbed on her entire body. She stood up from the bed and walked over to the camera as she slowly seductively pulled down her underwear in the camera revealing her ass. As she rubbed on her ass, Deedra strutted back over to her bed as the camera zoomed into her. Grabbing her Magic Wand vibrator, she took some spit from her mouth and rubbed on her pussy.

Turning on the vibrator, she placed it on her pussy as she rubbed it up and down over her slit to get it moist. She then placed the vibrator on her clit and started moaning. Although she missed Meech's real dick, she figured she could make some money creating live videos. She didn't care that it was basically porn because she was getting paid. Her OnlyFans was going to keep her in designer until Meech eventually came back.

The song changed to Lights On by HER as she continued to please herself until she came. She positioned herself correctly, feeling herself about to release. Deedra then squirted all over her sheets after a couple seconds. Once she came down from her high, she got off the bed and strutted over to her computer and ended the live video. She saw that she made $120 in three and half minutes.

Smiling to herself, she grabbed her panties from the floor and slipped them back on. Changing the song to She Bad by Cardi B, she started another video and started clapping her ass in the camera. Anything to make her money. Deedra didn't think she was degrading herself in no way. She was a bad bitch and was going to use her looks to make money.

Once the song was off, she ended the live video seeing she made another $120 in under four minutes. She smiled to herself before getting ready to start her private chats with a random old white guy.