Chapter two "your in my seat"

The school towered above me. I swallowed.

"ready?" asked brok.

I bite my lip. "i guess."

"well ur on your own princess, we have to get to class."

"um ok" i say as brok and berk walk away. I notice all the girls watching them, and glance at me with nasty looks. I hurriedly make my way to the office.

"Grammarly harbridge," i say and the lady gives me my schedule.

"you better get to class quick little girl you will be late"

I scurry to my first lesson, which is chemistry with... mr brown? Didn't brok say something about him?

I knock on the door. A tall young hot teacher turns to look at me  with a disapproving look. "you may be new but you're still late. I wont toleate this again miss...?

"harbridge," i say "Grammarly harbridge."

"well, miss harbridge, if you could sit down and let me continue that would be great" he says with a sarcastic smile.

"yes sir" i mutter and look for a seat. He may be hot but he doesn't need to be so mean

i choose a desk in the far right corner of the classroom, and sit down quickly. I notice some people around me whisper and glance at me.

Mr brown carries on with the lesson. He picks on me a few times, asking me questions i don't know the anser to. Why is he asking me? Im new. He reall is hardass, i think glumly.

Halfway through the lesson, the door swings open with a bang. Mr brown looks irritated as a tall boy – no, man – strides into the classroom. "late again, satan?" he asks warily

The boy smirks "sorry to disappoint you, sir. Car trouble."

Mr brown rolls his eyes. "of course. Now sit down satan, you're interruptuing my lesson"

Satan makes his way to the back of the class. I notice he's coming my way, and i quickly turn my head away.

"you're in my seat"

Ifiddle with my silky hair. "it was empty while i got here"

"look at me" i look up. I almost gasp when i see him. He's tall, slouchin in front of me lazily but poised like a snaek. His hair is black, some covering his  dizzyingly green orbs. I see a glimpse of a tattoo on his collar.

I shrug. "im not moving."

He sighs. "guess ill sit next you then." To my surprise he grabs a chair and slides in next to me. He smells of sandalwood and man smell.

He looks at me with narrowed eyes. Kitten, are you smelling me?"

"no!" i snap at him. And don't call me that.

"sure, he smirks. Kitten."

For the rest of the lesson he keeps nudging my knee, until i snap.

"Can you stop?

"Grammarly and Satan," says Mr Bridge sharply. 'is there a problem"

No, sir, i mutter.

Mr brown gives us an ill be watching you look. Satan laughs quietly, and i glare at him. What a jerk.

The bell rings

"Before you go, " says mr brown sternly. "Remember the bell doesn't dismiss you, i do."

Satan rolls his eyes.

"Tomorrow you will start on your chemistry projects. This will be partner work"

People start murmuring loudly. I slouch down in my seat.a feeling of dread fills the pit of my stomach.

"And no," says mr brown interrupting the chatter. "You cant choose your partner. You will go with whoever you sit next to."

I slowly glance at my desk mate from the corner of my eye.

"So, kitten," says satan with a devilish smile. "Looks like we're going to be spending a lot of time together."

"Cant wait," i say weakly. Basatard i add in my head.

Great.

********************

Author's note

so, you met satan wayne! What do you think? Why do you think brok warned grammarly about him? And now they're lab parts

What will happen i wonder