chapter 35: "have a first aid kit?"

im woken up an onslaugh of very cold cold water. i let out a wild screch and find Carl looking down at me a content look on his mean mean bad face. 

"rise and shine " he tells me "im taking you home"

i get up quick and throw my shoes on even quicker. Carl blindfolds me and tapes my hands behind my back before taking me out the building and into a car. i have no idea where he is takin me and i dont know if hes going straigh to town or driving a weird root to confuse me. ether way my sense of direction is terible so it doesnt make diference does it

Around twenty minits later, the car rolls to a stop like a marble

"well it was nice seeing you, grammarly" says carl, a smile in his voic

He esentialy pushes me out the door, stoping only to cut the tape round my wrists. then befor i can even get up and take of the blindfold, i hear the car drive away. i sigh an rub my wrists together - they are tingly, half numb afte being taped together. my hands still sting from the glass, and i push my blinfold off carefuly.

its bright and i find myself squinting. then i realize where i am: the backstret behind jasmine's house. i panic slightly. of corse i woul like to see jasmine, but i cant let her see me like this. I look like i got.. well, like i gott kidnaped and attacked!

I try to think of who i could call. my dad? i grimace, no if he saw me he'd run into batle straight away. my mom? but i need to talk to her first, she sems to have secrets. Satan wil go angry... kai is not to be trusted. i dont want to put asda into danger...

I let out a frusrate grunt. "ugh"

then it hits me. whar about noah? one of satan's angels. it did not strike me that he always agred with kai's actions. and he has ben nice to me, but i have not sen him around that much like kai has ben hanging out wth me. so hes probably not a spy.. right?

then i remember that i dont have his number. or a phoen to even call him on.

i kick out angry AGH why did this have to hapen!!!???

then i remember somthing else: i know tina's number - my dad's right hand womann - of by heart. just in case this kind of thing hapened. so now all i need is a phone.

i knock on the door of one of jasmine's neighbors, puling my hair forward so it covers my cut. A woman opens the dor and blinks at me "ar you ok honey" she asks kindly

"hey" i say with a big smile "im so sory to bother you, but i was goin to ask if it was ok if i could just phone my mom from your phone? mine died and im kind of stranded"

she gives me aconcerned look. "of corse hon" then she pause like tv "do you need me to cal anyone else? you look a litel.." she trails off uncomfotable and i see her eyes dip to my hands, which are prety cut up

i quckly put them behind my back. "im fine" i say "i just need to call my mom"

she nods slowly "well ok then, here you go" she hands me a phone "ill go get you some water

i thank her and dial tina's number/ thankfuly she answers on the third ring

"Hello, who is this?"

"hey tina itsme" i say quickly

"grammarly?" tina asks sudenly sounding alert "ar you ok?"

"uh ye" i say "i just ned a favor"

"name it"

************

After ending the call, the woman gives me glas of water and i set off. Tina got me noah's adress: he lives not so far away. its the weekend and still quie early morning so hopfully hes not out.