chapter 37: "I like seeing you in my shirt"

"satan" i breth "i-"

theres a thunder flush sound and Madoc come out of the toilet lookind akward. he nods at us, then walk away.

i scurry like curry afte him, not wantin to talk to Satan and explain to him why I look like I am hurt! it is just imposible for me to lie to that beautiful face

"Gramarly! shout Satan "tell me whats going on dont run away from me !?"

I rush down stairs like its rush hour and colide with noah and knock him to ground like he is simpel skittle and I am the bowling ball!!!

Noah groan and I try to get off him but accidental stab him in the eye with two fingers and he scream at me "Gramarly whAT thE hELL?!!"

"I'm so sorry noah!"i cry out. Poor Noah, he keep getting injure because me :/

I scrambel to my feet like an egg. Noah stays on the floor looking tired, and now Satan is here and is staring at me. Madoc also looks vaguely confuse

"Grammarly" Satan squint at me like im the sun "why are you even here-" his orbs widen with confusion "why is youre hair wet? and... you- what?"

"Uh" i say glancing at noah "it's a long story"

Satan croses arms like a crosing "im listening"

"oh" i gape like golden fish "i... fell? on the street? and um, noah was on a run and save me. and brough me here. and i was all dirty so noah let me use his bath and yeah? so lucky for him to find me huH?"

Oh god im rambling. shut up gramarly!

I notice that Madoc, whos standing at th, does not look very convinced by my story. His eyes are narrow slightly. But he doesnt say anything and i let out a breth of releif.

Satan still just looks like he does not understand anything that is going on. "Noah on a morning run?" he asks, face scrunched like a scrunchie.. "But he dont even get up befor 2pm"

I cast noah a desperate look like im fishing in the ocean with my feelings

Noah heaves himself off the ground "I have turned over a new leaf. i have seen the light, and it has inspire me. i have changed, become a new man, become" he pause for dramatic afect "an early riser"

Satan raises an eyebrow "right"

"hahaha i say nervosly "ok i guess i go home now yeah?"

"Grammarly," says Satan firmly "sit" he point at me like im dog

but I though I was his kitten...?

I want to leave this terible, akward situation and go . i was just kidnapped for egg's sake! all i want is my bed.

But saran's dominant and firmtone sends me to the couch "ok" i say all meakly

"we need to talk" say satan "boys get out"

Madoc leaves to go into kitchen silently. Noah gives me a "wil you be ok?" look and i give him a small nod. so he leaves too.

Now me and Satan are alone.

We have not been alone in a room together since... huh, well since i went to his house and shouted at him and he was shirtles and we were in his room and he kissed me...

I suddenly realize that Satan is shirtless this time too. because i stole his shirt... i mean, its not too bad a sight to see. i should steal his shirt more often, i think to myself absentmidnedly

"gramarly?"

i start and realize that I have been starin at his gleming chest for too long. Satan raises an eyebrow, clear he has noticed what i was doing, but he doesnt even have to say anything for heat to rise to my cheeks like convection