chapter 11 : "hold on tight, kitten"

I hopped off the plane at LAX

I'm in my room, listening to mily cyrus, and trying to deside wat to wear for my date with Satan. i am filled with nerves and indecision. is this a terrible idea, i wonder?

welcome to the land of fame excess (woah) am i gonna fit in

satan said he would be here at 11. it is now... i check my apple watch. 10:14. With a sigh i toss yet another dres onto my bed. why is nothing the rihght thing to wear?

this is all so crazy, everybody seems so famous

my gaze falls onto the photo frames rick has put on my wall. photos of me and my friends Britney and Samantha back in New York. Photos of me and my mom. Photos of me and my dad...

my tummy's turnin and im feeling kinda homesick, too much pressure and im nervous

i look away and search for soemthing else to wear. i dont like thinkin about my dad. its too painful.

eventually i settle on a black skirt, polka dot top, denim jacket and converse.

I look casual but pretty enough. i look like i didn't make an effort, but I don't look like I made no effort. And I'm showing some skin but I won't look like that whore egghead heather. anyway i doubt satan will be turned on by my knees

My contemptlations are intererupted by a knock on the door. "com in! i call out.

The door opens, I turn to see brok.

"Oh hi" I say surprised I thought it wold be my mom but anyway

Brok stands in the doorway with his hands in his pockets. he looks hot.

you're going on a date with satan remember, i tell myself. besisdes he's youre stepbtoether. get a grip grammarly!

i clear my throat akwardly "are you ok?"

he nods slowly and i notice he's looking at my outift. a light flush graces my checkbones. then he shakes his head as if there are cob webs attatched. "um, right, i wanted to talk to you about something"

i cross my arm. "ye?"

he scratches his head lightly. "well, I heard about you're date with Satan."

"Oh," I say, picking at lint on my skirt. "what about it?"

"Well," he says "i guess you didn't listen when i told you to stay away from him."

i narow my eyes at him slightly "you're not my keeper, brok"

he grinds his jaw like its a pestle and mortar "i just dont want to see yougeturt"

i hold his gaze "well i did get hurt and it was from one of your friends"

he winces. "gramarly-"

"and satan saved me" i say. "i know you two have your history but i can make my own decisons. i made the choice to give satan a chance and go on this date. but if you have something youd like to explain to me, please do"

brok frowns. "i cant tell you"

i give him a tired look "well if you change your mind let me know"

with that i turn away. i hear brok sigh and start to walk away. then he pauses "just be careful grammarly, you don't know what he's capable of"

i ignore him and listen to him go down the stairs. then i think to myself, i dont know what you're capable of either, brok.

*************

"Grammarly" shouts my mom "some handsome guy is out waiting for you"

i walk down the stairs heart pounding harder than the britsh pond. this is it.

i walk out the door - be responsible grammarly! says my mom - and im faced with satan leaning casualty against a big gleaming motorcycle. I blink for a second. He's in dark, ripe jeans and scuffed shoes. he's wearing his usual leather jacket. he looks the same as he usually does, but something is different about him. it's strange seeing him outside my house with his motorcycle,. somthing about him feels more dangeous here. i guess it was pretty brave of him to come up to the house of his rivals, i think to myself.

i clear my throat. "when you said pick me up, i asumed you meant with a car " i look pointily at the motorcycle.

he grins "what, you dont want to ride my motorcycle with your arms rapped around me?

my cheeks heat up and i roll my eyes at him "i think id rather walk"

he chuckles like a math teacher who just made a math joke noone understands "somehow i doubt that grammmarly"

i cross my arms crossly "well are we going or what. i have a curfew, you know"

he bows aoplogetically. "let's get going milady. crown on-" he passes me the helmet

i put it on. "what about you

he shurgs "i live life on the edge of a very sharp knife" he says "and i think your brothers would kill me if you got hurt"

"hm" i say.

he gets on the motorcyle snd i get on behind him. "hold on tight, kitten" he says causing  butterflies to poke at my bellybatoon.

i gingerly and cinamonly thread my arms around his waist. his mussels are taught and flex under my hands. i swallow. just how long am i going to be on this motorcycle because i dont think i can handles this?

Satan turns around and smirks. reving the engine. "ready for our date, kitten?"

*******

author's note

sorry i had writers blocks!! but im back

new chapter out tomorrow!! and that stemy chapter's coming soon up your alley 😉😉

bye for now~

also please remember to vote it means a lot to me 🥰🥰