chapter 31: "you flipping imbecile anoying sad boy!!"

me and brok and berk arive at jasmine's party right on time. what we shold do is get out the car and walk up to the door, like normal peopel. but insted we stuck here, in the car, not moving, like we peices of fruit set in jello

"gramarly are you sure jasmine is ok with me coming" ask Berk for the 8489 bilionth time since this morning. his hair is big mess after runing fingers throgh it so many times

I let out a long sigh "berk she invited you!! you flipin imbecile anoying sad boy!! so get out before i kick you in the head. several timES!!!!!!"

"i saw her beet Kai into a pulp like he was a simple orange" Brok tels his bro "you shold listen"

"im waiting " i tell berk, ading a thret to my tone

"ok" he says taking a deep breth "im ready"

************

there are alredy peopel there. As soon as i come throgh the door, Asda makes beeline for me like a desperate,stressed bee. "you have to save me" she hises like a demanding snake

i let her drag me toward anothe room "ok ok what is it"

but asda doesnt need to explain. on the other end of the room is Bender, standing confidently. next to him are some girls, one of them is heather. heather keeps laughin and touching his arm, and Asda lets out a frustrated sigh

"jas invited her?" i ask her, confuse . i did not think jasmine liked that fake bitch!!

asda shakes her head. "i dont know, i dont think she was ijnvite"

i narow my eyes "maybe she came because she knew bender would be here. "i scoff like scone"shes so ridicolos! making a big deal abot her and satan, even geting us attacked on our date because she so obsessed with him. Yet here she is flirting with som other guy - one who has a girlfriend too! she is a shamelEESs WHORE!"

"its dumb gramarly, but i cant help it" asda exhalesthrough nose "seeing him like htat with heather makes me feel jelous"

"anyone can tell how much Bender likes you" i tell her comfofrtingly "i dont think hes about to go off with heater shes the worst. um not that i think he wold cheat on you asdda" i add hastily at the end

she sighs "he's done this before gramarly. made me feel special, then ditched me for some other girl

i widen my eyes "seriosly?

"we werent dating" she saylookin uncofmorfable "and i liked him, but i didnt want to date him becaus i didnt trust him, so i gave him mixed signals. but then we got closer and then when i was about to tell him how i felt, he kised another girl."

"its understandabl that you are still effected by then" i wisper to her "you should tell him how you feel, Asda"

asda looks at me like im crazy women "if i admit to him im jealos, hes goin to make my life a living hell, grmmarly. id never live it down, it would blow up his ego way too much. he already basicaly thinks hes a god"

ah true

"hm" i say thotfully "well i gues i could acidentaly drop my drink down heather's shirt"

Asde laughs "its ok gramarly" she takes deep breth "ill just go over there"

"you go girl like a whirl!!" i tell her like im a motivational speker "do you need me to stay?"

she shakes her head i think yo should go find jas, she was freaking out earlier"

i nod "ok bye asda ill find her"

************

while i go find jas, i bump into Brok's hard chest. he gives me a tense smile "you ok there gramarly?"