chapter 34: "let's play, girly"

some violence IN THIS CHAP ok so be warned my doves <3

***

"jackie's soft" say Carl with a menacing grin, closin door behind him and locking the door. "but im not. let's play, girly"

I scutle back like a crab "dont touch me, CARL"

but he keeps walking in my direction, slowly and surely. i go further back, and i let out a litle gasp of pain as my hand crunches down onto some of the shards of the glas i broke earlier. but carl keeps coming closer and i move back. i feel some glaspierce my skin . then behind me i feel the wall. i cant go back any mor

Carl kneels onto the ground, and i am trapped like a spider in a cup. nowehere to go. i gulp, and look up at him. He smiles, and close up i can see he has a few mising teeth.

he must have relly bad brushing techniqu to lose those teeth.  but he is a THUG so he probably lost those fighting didnt he. omG is he going to take my teeth too-

"jackie was too soft for this part" he tells me with his scratchy voice "so mr boss asked me specialy to do it"

he reaches to the ground, and then brings his hand up. in it he holds a shard of glass. "i was told" he whipsers "to rough you up a bit"

i am frozen like bag of peas. my poor teeth. o h no. i should try to fight back, to escape, but who am i kiding? im tired, slugish. Carl's like three times biger than me, and this isnt like playing with Kai on the training mat. carl is a thug, with missing teeth and who has a gun and who has been told by some boss to hurt me. he's the real deal, what my dad was scared of me facing. but my hand is bleeding and i dont even know where i am. what real chance do ihave?

Jackie told me i'd get to go home. so i just have to get throgh this. he wil take one or more of my teeth. i will have to go throgh this pain, wether i want to or not. i will look like ahobo but i must acept it, because i cant fight carl, it wil only end in more pain. or even death. 

Carl grabs my arm, and withot a moments hesitation, digs the glass intoo it. I let out a scream of pain and try to get awya, but he holds on titght, his big strong hands digging into my skin like he a digger and causing me to let out another gasp of pain "dont worry girl, i know where i can hurt you without you bleding out. yo know i use to be a doctor?

i stare at him "what really?"

he slaps me in the face "shut up girl i didnt tel you to speak"

there mus ahve been a peice of glas in that hand too, because i fgeel a sharp sting on my cheek where he slapped me. he is still gripping my other arm hard, hard enoigh to bruise. i try not to cry not to let him see me broke, but tears dri

im horified to see that throgh all of this, there is a cruel terible smile on his face. someone once told me that satan was the devil, that i should stay away from him . but satan is just a misunderstod sadboy who wears all black and needs to cut his hair and get some therapy. apart from throgh heartbreak, he was nebver going to hurt me.

With his glimmering bald head, starfish tatoo and missing teeth, Carl is the true devil.

finally, after a ful minute of me sobing, carl lets go of me. "im sure that wil satisfy mr bossman" he says, geting up. he steps away from me and brushes his hands on his pants. then with one last NASTY look at me he say 'dont even try to escape little girl, you know i have a gun"

With that he leaves, and im left there shaking like a tree in a gale. there are small cut on my hands, and my face still stings i can feel blood driping down my cheek. but the worst pain comes from my arm, where he cut deeper. 

wincing, i get up slowly and go to the bathroom where i put paper on my cuts. In the mirror, i look crazy. my hair is mess, my face pale and scared. my eyes blood shot and a cut on my cheek. and my mascara runing down my face

I exhale and close my eyes. then i make myself a vow.

Whoever this 'boss' is that told Carl to hurt a inocent 16 year old girl, and who got Berk shot, and whos thretening to get him killed. Wel , i wil hunt him down. and i wil make him pay for what he did.

he will not get away with this

************

The next 24 hours pass by slowly. I eventually eat the apple kai broght me earlier, and i drink water from the sink. Jackie doesnt come back, much to my frustrate because i wanted ansers. but carl doesnt come back either, which is very good.

I spend most of my time thinking. i wonder how jackie survive the fire, and why she was even in a fire. did someone save her? is that who owns her now?

I wander who he is. the one who scares jackie, and who "woulnt like me digging around like a dog". is he watching me? what if kai wasnt the only one spying? Who can I trust?

What role do i play in this? clerly there is something personal going on, considerin Carl's order from the boss. He wanted me hurt. but i am also not suposed to tell anyone . this wasnt to send a message to other people like my family. this was purel to hurt me.

What does my mom have to do with naything?. My dad's the gangleder, the dangeros one. My mom is just well.. she is a mom. She was a sad alone person and now shes in love. she likes reading about crocheting but not doing it. she is kind of a bad cook ye. and i mean ye shes anoying and all but i stil love her.

but she is not dangeros or secretiv. i mean, she... she cant even cook rice. so what roll does she play in any of this?

sudenly i remember what Satan's mom, Lily, asked me about. she asked for my mom's maiden name, like she might know her. I stare at the ceiling. so lily knows my mom?

But for Lily to know my mom... I frown. Lily has alway live in this town. so if she know my mom...

I sit up straight. Is my mom from here?

But why wold she not tel me? and why did she com back here?

who was my mom before she met my dad?

I let out a groan. UGH!!! I DONT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING WHAT THE HELLS GOIGN ON

One thing is for certain after what jackie said: ineed allies. i need to talk to satans angels - well minus Kai that backstabing drugging bad bad bad naughty boy!!!! - but withou teling them what happen. And i cant tel them about jackie.

More than anythin, I need to talk to my mom.

after a while, despite how i want to stay awake incase Carl comes back, i find myself drifting into a tense, stormy slumber.

*********

carl is honestly the worst huh

poor grammarly! :((((

but she'll get her revenge!!! ...hopefully

bye for now x

~remember to comment and vote it makes my day <3