chapter 38: "did you get all testoblerone out youre systems now?"

Satan holds his hands up "sir"

My dad levels him with a cool gaze. "shut the hell up little boy"

i cant help but snicker slightly at satan being called a little boy. out of the corner of my orb i see satan glowering but he doesnt say anything. i guess my dad pretty scary huh

"and you" says my dad looking at me "grammarly i thought i taught you better not to frolic around with shirtles thugs with tattoo!"

i look at him helplessly "uh-"

its then that noah and madoc walk in. Noah stares at his door "what the hell man?" he cries out "thats my door!"

"more boys?" asks my dad lookin a little faint. 'gramarly just what have you been doing here?"

i ignore him and stare at noah and madoc "why didnt you come sooner?? didnt you hear the crash?

Noah shrugs "i figured you and satan might have knocked something over while you were-"

he stops abruptly at the apoplectic look on my dad's face.

"oh right" i say "um guys meet my dad"

Madoc blinks. Noah also blinks then squints slight "if you dont mind me asking, why did you kick down my door"

"well i came to get my daughtet of course " my dad say with a hard look in his eye "her mother called me, saying she hadnt seen her since friday"

"i was with-"

"do not" says my dad through bare teeth "say you were with jasmine, grammarly, because i know thats a lie"

i notice satan narow his eyes at me, but i dont look his way. instead i let out a sigh "how did you know wher to find me?"

"tina told me"

i close my eyes for a second. of course. when i open my orbs i see that my dad is frowned

"gramarly" he says deathly quiet "whata that on youre cheek"

my hand flies up to the band aid "its nothing dad-"

my dad pounce on satan "what did you do to my daughter you deviled egg!!!"

satan tries to get away but my dad too strong "get of me man i didnt do anything!"

"uh sir do you want some tea or somthing" ask Noah looking a litel desperate "i cant afford more broken furniture"

satan lets out a groan as my dad pushes him against the couch, grabbing him by the neck.

"oh ye also dont hurt my friend " noah adds hastily "thats also not good"

"i didnt do anything to grammarly" rasps out Satan "let me go!"

my dad growls and pulls satans luscios hair "you beter not be lying little boy or i will not hesitate to kill you"

"oh my god!" i cry out "just all of you, shut up, ok???"

everyone stops to look at me. i give them all a hard look. "get up" i tell satan and my dad. "all of you sit down"

its strange to see these three big boys and a grown man listen to me, a simpel girl of 5"3 . it very satisfying. i cross my arms.

"did you get all testoblerone out youre systems now?" i ask them, giving nasti look to my dad.

everyone is silent. satisfied, i smooth down my shirt- oh well i guess its satans shirt oops. then i say "ok the question is can i trust you all"

"grammarly im your dad" says my dad "i know we have our issues but my priority is always youre safety

"id never hurt you grammarly" says Satan, lookin right at me.

me and noah just exhacnge nods. i alredy know i can trust him, sweet soft boy <3

i look at madoc "and you?"

he blinks "to be honest i do not know what is going on"

i shrug "fair enough"

"so what happened gramarly?" asks Noah quietly.

I take a deep breth. "umm i was kidnapped"

Satans eyes narrow into the same slits of madness he had when he found badam assalting me. noah frowns and my dad lets out loud swear "my little marly, kidnapped! when i get ahold of whoever did this, i will slit their throat and stab them in the kidney. twice!"

"dad calm down" i say but with effection in my tone

"who kidnaped you?" asks Noah.

i bite my lip. "i-"

Satan stare at me "and why wouldnt you tel me before?"

"just let me tell you the story!" i screech at them and they quiet now

"ok " i say "so when i was at jasmine party, i was drugged"

my dad looks very angry and mutters somrthjing under his breth. satan frowns 'who was it?"

"uh" i say feeling akward "kai"

this gets the attention of satans angels. Noah swears "i knew he was up tono good!"

Satan looks straight up murderos "when i get ahold of that fuucking bitCH-

"he had his reasons" i interupt "i mean i think he did. i dont know. but he wasnt the onethat attack me"

i take another deep breth "i was kept in basement and this man attack me. his name" my tone go dark like night "was carl"

my dad scowls "ive never trusted anyone caled carl. they are all bad"

Madoc blinks "my dads called carl"

We all stare at him. "um" i say "does he have hair and all his teeth?"

madoc blinks again "um yes"

"is it posible " i ask careful "he couldve lost severel tooth and all his hair snce you last see him and has been hidin a starfish tattoo on his bald head this whole time?"

"conisdering i saw him just thismorning," says Madoc dryly "no"

my shoulders sag in relief "phew man"

"so what else" asks my dad

i nod "ye, right. so carl attack me, because his boss tell him to. but i dont know who the boss is. but i was not ment to tell anyone i was beat up like egg, or that i was kidnapped otherwise berk would get shot. so you cannot tell anyone bout this"

Satan's brow is dangerosly furowed.

"oh ye" i say quiet "it is because of this bossman that berk got shot in the first place"

"so first they shoot a young boy" says my dad in a dark tone "and then they kidnap my daghter and hurt her and threten to killher stepbrother?"

i look down at my feet "hes not to be mesed with, thats for sure.

Noah looks up at me "how do you know all this grammarly?"

i stare at all of them, mouth dry as dessert. now is the time i should tel them about jackie. that she is alive and working for the boss man. i should tell satan that his first love isnt dead, that she did not burn to death. but the words stick in my throat like glue. i remember what she said bout killing berk herself, and i feel that she ment it. and-

its stupid but i am jelos. what if satan picks jackie over me? the thing is, i need to protect my family. my mom, berk, rick, my dad... and brok. so i know it is selfish, but i cant tell them about jackie. not yet. so insted i just say "carl told me"

noah nods "so what now?"

"well what we need" i say "is a gameplan"

they all look at me. "so do you think you can work together? be civil?" i give my dad a look "dad?"

begrudingly, he nods "ill play nice with your lover boy" he narow his eyes at satan "but ill be watching you"

i nod in relief. "ok, so first thing" i look at my dad again "you need to tell me the truth about mom."