chapter 45: "WHEN DO I GET TO KILL"

mr brown sits at the head of the table, with me closest to him. i'm not physically tied down like the others, who watch me with fearful orbs, but mentally...

"a toast," says mr brown pleasantly. "to my late father, who was wrongfuly smacked to death"

i swallow thickly, and reluctantyl raise my glass. im the only one who can because everyone else is tied to their chairs sooooo........

mr brown hits his glass against mine a little too hard, and i flinch, afraid the glas will break, just like my heart is braking right now. what am i goin to do? how could mr brown do this? wheres my mom and lily whats goin on?? the person they kiled on accident was mr brown senior??

ok, grammarly. breathe. this is the third time you been kidnap now. last time was carl, he hurt you ye.

first time....... was that creepy man. who made you eat mouldy grapes. EW

ok, how am i going to get out of this. i sneak a glance over at satan, who is stil on the floor. i let out an unsteady breth. okayyy... he's going to need some time. so i need to stall mr brown.

"so gramarly" says mr brown, lookin at me with his cunning. evil but beautiful orbs. "made your choice yet?"

"what?" i whisper

"about which of your friends will die," he says.

i watch him in horror. EHLLP WHAT AM I GOING TO DO THIS IS THE WORST THIN EVER

"will it be the lovely jasmine..."

jasmine stars at me wide orbed, tears driping from her orbs.

"the prickly asda..."

asda scowls at him. she can't speak but i can feel the violent curses radiating from her orbs.

"whoever the hel that guy is..."

bender puffs out his chest, seemingly offended that mr brown wouldnt know who he is even tho he doesnt even go to mistyville highschool.

"the rich bastard who drives a lime green lambrogini..."

badam quivers in fear.

"the bald gay one"

jorge winks at me homosexualy

"or the forgetable one"

berk's orbs dart around nervously.

"ummm..." i say akwardly. "i dont kno. i dont rellt want any of them to die mr brown"

he thumps his fist down on the table, making all the cutlery clatter against plates. "and do you think," he says to me in damngerous tone "that i wanted MY father to die?"

"um no" i muter "but like i dont see why yourmaking me do this i havent don anything to you. like isnt your problem with my mom and lily?"

he smiles. sinister. smile. "oh hahah dont wory ive got somthing else planned for them"

carl lets out a sudden screch "WHEN DO I GET TO KILL"

"as soon as gramammrylly's made her deicison," states my evil but hot chemistry teacher, calmly. "grammaly, you have one minute"

my orbs widen and i look around panickedlylly. what??? who- i swallow. could i relly choose someone to die? like sure, i dont know jorge or bender so well... but like. i cant make them die! i may be short but i'm no homophobe! and then there's badam........ i mean he's a creep and has probably assaulted girls and he drives a stupid car but can i live with being the reason he dies? i mean... maybe

"thirty seconds grammarly"

my heart feels like it wil burst out my chest like a popped blister. i stare at my friends helplessly.

"ten seconds"

carl snickers in the corner loudly. "hehhehehehhehehehehehehehheheh"

"five"

i'm very still now. fists clenched.

"time's up grammarly-"

"kill me," i say quietly. i look down at my lap, too afraid to look arnone in the orb. "just kill me."

"Fool!" scoffs mr brown. "you think you get to weasel out of this? i'm the one who makes the rules here grammarly"

he flicks his hand at carl "start with the blond one"

I look at him in alarm. Start? Mr Brown must be able to read my thoughts because he just laughs darkly. "you don't follow my rules? then i'll break them too"

Carl lets out a wicked yowl like a cat that is attacking another cat, and fires his gun, right at Badam's back. there's a loud gunshot, and badam slumps over, crimson appearing on his back. he lies there very stil and i wonder if he is dead. or is he alive, but barely holding on? i just stare at him helplessly. but i will admit a small tiny part of me is glad it was him rather than one of the others, and then i feel very guilty about it. Oops

Mr Brown looks irritated. "I didn't mean that one, I meant the annoying one who keeps looking at me haughtily"

We all look at Bender, wide-orbed. I realize that he's gone very pale. Maybe he has never seen this kind of violence before Well I have so I'm fine. Well kind of. Badam's dying probably, and now Bender aka Asda's kind of ex is going to get shot, my mom and satans mom are missing they might die... and satans still on the floor.....

speaking of satan i glance over at where he was. but i am shock to see he's gone. oh my cheese!!!! hes escaped!! wow that sneaky sexy snake

luckily no one else has notice because of all the drama thats happening. carl points his gun at bender "i hate surfers" he growls, and fires the gun.

BOOOM.

there's a shout, and something strange happens. Asda throws herself and her chair at Bender, sending them both crashing onto the ground.

I stare at them in shock and disbelief. relief hits me, phew, they both alive- 

Then I see the blood. On Asda. Spreading along her arm, where the bullet must have gone. I stare at her in horror. oh Asda, i think to myself. despite all that stuff she said about bender, about not trusting him, about not trusting bad boys... she saved him anyway, risking her life in the process. When i look at jasmine, there's tears in her orbs. Of course, I think, a lump in my throat, like coal in a stocking. I love asda of course I do. But she's Jasmine's best friend, and has been for years. And now she might not be for much longer, not if she bleeds out before we get help.

Mr Brown looks extremely annoyed now. "Why can no one just follow my directions?" he says. "I'm a chemistyr teacher you are ment to listen"

"I can shoot again" offers Carl, sounding a little too happy to oblige.

"two are down," sighs Mr brown."at this rate evryone will be dead before the last show"

"hm" says carl. he uses his gun to scratch his bald head. "So what now?"

Mr Brows smiles a sinister smile. "I think it may be time for dessert, don't you think?" He looks at me, orbs wild and crazy as I ever sawed them. "Ready to reunite with mother dearest, miss Harbridge?"

*********
Yes this is not a drill, I AM BACK!! I have don many rewrites and stuff and when the new draft is finished i will upload it onto wattpad 😁 however for now I decided you all deserve a propper ending!! So anyway here you go love you guys! ! !  !

Any thoughts on what's happening? Oh right yeah Badam just got shot (meh) but so did asda 😭 will she survive? Find out soon!

Next chapter out tomorrow xx