chapter 41: "ah hello mr browns gurls"

Somehow, things get even worse after that.

My mom is still mising, but i also get call fromSatan. He does not know where his mom is either. it seems they have both dissappear. UH OH uh oh uh oH

worst of al, rick and my dad agree that me and brok and berk should go to school the next day. my dad gives me a new phone, and tina and some other silver wolves will stay outside the school incase of emergency. i try to argue, to say its beter if im home, but my dad says no and doesnot listen.

And what really jus takes the biscit is that monday marks the day that me and heather's cleaning duties start. thanks a lot, mr brown, i think to myself glumly and plumly. he may be hot, but good grief what kind of sadistic monster forces someone to spend so much time with heather?? there is no way i can get throgh this week without punching that stupid bitch in the head

Fighting heather fels like a lifetime ago. i almost want to laugh about it now. to think that waswhat was important to me before... now my mom is mising, i was kidnaped, hurt, my brother got shot...

"Grammarly?"

I look up, startled. mr brown is lookin at me, an unimpresed look on his face. "Are you even listening, Gramarly?"

My face burns like the fire jackie almost died in. "sory mr brown"

Mr Brown shakes his head "i know its monday" he say, adresing the whole class "but ive noticed you all slackin today. get it together if you want to pass chemistry" as he says this last part, he makes direct eye contact with me. i gulp oh dear

"right" booms mr brown like a hot boombox "we'll be doing some of our partner work this leson" he pauses and looks around, then at me "gramarly, do you hapen to know if we will be graced with satans presents today?" he say this sarcasticaly

i bite my lip and glance at theempty chair next to me "i dont think so, sir"

He sighs. "heather, since youre partner also is not here, you and gramarly can partner up for today"

I stare at Mr Brown in horror. how could he do this to me??? i alredy have to spend after school with her everyday this week, and now this? how wil i ever survive?

Heather also dos not seem pleased, because she certanly takes her time dragin her chair back and gatherin her things.

"sometime today, heather" snaps mr brown like a hot snappy crocodile.

heather rolls her eys and walks over to me, a look of anoyance on her face. she sits down with a dramatic sigh, causin my pens to slide to the floor.

"oops " she say not sounding sorry at all. i glower and pick up my stuff, coutning to ten in my head so i dont shove her of her chair.

Heather sighs and fidles with her beautiful, yankable hair. "so what work do you have done so far?"

i blink and get my book, handing it too her"this?"

she flicks through the pages, then loks up at me, eyebrows raised. "your kiding me right? youve barly done anything!"

"hey" i say defensiv "ive had a lot going on, ok?"

Heather rolls hereyes like barrels of apples "ye, like what?" then she laughs pityingly "right, youve beentoo busy getting ignored by Satan"

i clench my fists and raise my voice a bit two high "actually-"

"Gramarly and Heather" says Mr Brown loudly, and evetyone looks at us "kindly shut up and get working"

I flush bright red and duck my head down like a duck. from beside me, heather smirks.

"speaking of satan" she mock wispers "where is he? couldnt stomak havin to sit next to you for another day?"

i ignore her, holding my pen in my hand so hard it might break.

"ignoring me, huh?" i hear heathe let out a dramatic sigh "its not my fault you cant handle the truth"

"oh ye?" i ask, raising my eyebrows up high like a skyscrapper "and what truth is that?"

"that satan does not like or want you" she says "and he never will"

I just look at her for a moment. she has a very self satisfied look on her face. its almost amusing for me now, becaus i wander how she would react if I told her i'd kised Satan just yesterday. but i deside i'd rather keep it to myself

"ok" i say dryly "satan does not want me. so who does he want then, heather? you?"

heather does not seem to know what to say to that, so she just flicks her hair and says "if you dont want to fail this class, Grammarly, you might want to get to work"

its not worth arguing more, so i swallow down any words about how thats what i wanted to do all along and i start working. after a few minute of workin together, asking questions, i realize that Heather is actualy quite good at chemistry. At least beter than me, althogh that is a low bar.

"wow gramarl" she says with a eye roll everytime i seem confuse "what did they even tech you at your old school?"

as much as i hate to admit it, having heather next to me does help me. dont get me wrong, she doesnt exactly help me on purpose - shes not nice enough to do that. but i am releived to see more work get done for me and satans project, becaus ,well, we were not on track at all. and im alredy on Mr brown's bad side. the last thing i need is him failing me, or woorse.

the rest of the class pases quickly, and then it is sudenly lunch.

*******

at lunch, jasmine is not there. apparently she is skipping with berk, Asda tells me with a smirk.

after the rest of my classes, its time for cleaning with heather. we go se the janitor, who is suprisingly hot for a janitor. anyway

"ah hello mr browns gurls" he say with a smile "I'm Sebastian Pesto. i have the perfec job for two delinguents such as yourselves"

Sebastian Pesto hands us weird metal things. "for scraping gum" he says plesently. "be done by when i com back". then he walks off, whistling sweet caroline, waving his mop to the beat. its kind of sexy not gonna lie

Heather lets out a sigh of disgust, but we both start. scraping the gum is prety disgusting why are teenagers so ew?? heather does it very slow so i end up doin most of it.

"heather" i say exapseratedly "the faster you go, the sooner its over"

"you know what would make this a more plesurable experience gramarly?" says heather sweetly "if you woldnt talk"

"have it your way" i mutter.

We keep going, and we're almost done when i notic that heather is siting on one of the desks, frowning at her phone. seriously? cant she do this one thing? shes such an anoying bitcCH

"heather" i ask her in a sharp pointy tone like a knife "can you please stop texting and, i dont know, actualy do what your supposed to"

but then i notise that she has a weird look on her face, like she ate bad food. she looks up to meet my eyes, and for once there is no rolling eyes, or look of disgust or anoyance. insted she looks shocked.

I watch her, waitin for whatver it is she has to say. ive never seen such a look on her face before, and my heart beets faster than usual. i wonder what it is. maybe the store ran out of the shoes she wanted, i say to myself. but in reality i know its something else, something serious.

Heather swalows, then say quiet "a body's been found"

*******

DUNduNDUYYDnnDYDyNNYDN

WHO DIED??????????????????????

also what do you think of heather HAHSHJF

and mr brown

and SEBASTIAN PESTO

vote comentbyethankyou