Therapist's love

Reminder: What happens in this story stays in this story. Gawa2 lamang ito ng author gamit ang imagination niyang walang limit. Thank youuuu.

Another day tiring day for the therapists as she took a deep breath as her last client was out of her sight. She drowns herself in work after what happened 2 years ago. She made it as a coping mechanism. Risa stared out of the window pondering nonsense. A few minutes of silence was disturbed when her ringtone played on her phone. She saw the caller I.D and immediately answered the call. " Hi doc, How are you?" Teddy said on the other line. "I'm ok Ted, how about you?" She answered as she twirls a strand of her hair that was left untied. "Good, good. Anyway Ris, I called to invite you our wedding." As soon she heard Teddy said this she stood up in shock. "OMG MAGPAPAKASAL NA KAYO NI SONNY?" She squealed, she heard the man on the other line chuckle.

"Sorry to disappoint you Ris, pero hindi si Sonny." Again Risa was stunned. "Wait, ba't di ako nainform about you and Sonny? And who are you getting married with?" Risa asks as she rests her hand.on top of her head as she processes everything what Teddy just said. "Ayan kasi, you were drowning yourself with work so you didn't know the tea, I'm getting married to a girl that I met in Paris. Just to inform you the wedding will be in France. Just some close friends and family. Though hindi kana makatanggi because I already bought you a ticket." Teddy informed. Risa was saddened at the thought that Teddy and Sonny aren't a thing. They were like her and Leni.

Speaking of Leni will she be there?

"Uh Ted, if you don't mind, who else is invited to the party?" She asks. She was already nibbling her fingernails as she was getting anxious if she will be there or not. "Hm, I know who you're actually referring, well. I invited her but she hasn't responded yet so I don't know. She's a busy woman." She heard the man slightly chuckle at the end.

What if we're really not meant to be together?"

Risa weakened slightly. "So, the wedding will be held in 2 weeks I got your ticket na. You're the bridesmaid along with ate Lei and Leni pero d pa sure sa isa. Ate Lei already accepted." Teddy further informed. "Ok, noted. Thank you for the invite Teds. I'll see you in Paris." She thanked her friend. "Can't wait to see you too Ris. Also don't lose hope, ok? Byee!" Teddy ended the call but Risa still froze in place.

Don't lose hope, Don't lose hope, Don't lose hope.

The thought circled her mind over and over. However she brushed off the thought as she's wasting her precious time. Risa gathered her things and closed her office and proceeded to the parking lot. She bid goodbye to her colleagues as she passed by them. She finally got to her car but before she could enter her phone vibrated. Risa received a notification that the invitation was sent to her email. She decided to check it later when she reached home as she was tired after consulting with her patients. She started the engine and drove safely to her home.

"Leona?" She called out as she entered her residence. "Mommy's home." She added as she placed her bags on the countertop beside the door. She felt something under her feet only to see her four legged baby. "There you are my baby." She bent down as she carried her Pomeranian. "How are you my love? Did you behave well? Who's a good girl? Its you diba? Yes its you." Risa cooed as her voice went higher as she snuggles her nose on the fur. The dog licked Risa's face in joy making the woman giggle.

Risa couldn't forget about that notification so she dropped Leona gently and took her phone out before sitting in the couch. Leona on the other hand stayed in between her mothers feet as it cannot reach the sofa. Risa's face glowed as she saw the motif.

Purple and rose? Ay happy!

She squealed on her mind. Realizing she can't leave Leona alone she booked a separate ticket for her fur-child. As she was done with the process, She prepared herself a dinner and afterwards she headed to bed.