Psycho Valentine

Senator Risa arrived early at her office. The sound of the chiming of her keys as she opens the door rang through her ears. She entered in her office with a smile. Her smile widened when she saw a bouquet of purple tulips on her table. "Happy!" She uttered as she was touched with emotions of the sight of the flowers. She walked to her table and sniffed the tulips. She hums with satisfaction.

She wondered who sent the flowers though she brushed off the thought as her phone received a notification from an unknown number.

*I hope you liked the tulips. I love your dress by the way.

Risa looked around as she suddenly went conscious as to why a text message told her that she looks great. It is a compliment but it is creepy when some unknown person just told you about your looks. Risa shrugged it off thinking it was one of the people she passed by to work.

Risa set the flowers aside as she starts to do her job. She kept herself busy as she distracts herself for a while from her secret admirer. Suddenly a knock was heard on her door. Confused, Risa stood and approached the door. She was greeted by one of her staff.

"Sen, may nagpadala po." Her staff said and gave Risa an envelope. She thanked her staff and received the envelope. No name was indicated at the envelope so she checked inside. She saw a letter.

"My dearest Risa,

You might be wondering who am I. I can see how desperate you are to know me. Yes I can see you, bit creepy but that's not the case. Anyway this letter is just to let you know that I'm admiring you everday, every hour, every second. I can't get over how gorgeous you look since I was attracted to you. I hope you enjoyed the tulips. You'll get to know me soon my tulip.

From,
PV."

"PV? Wala naman akong kilalang PV yung initials?" Risa thought. She then noticed something inside the envelope. Its a picture. But not just a picture. The image showcases Risa earlier, looking delighted when she received the tulips.

Her heart rate fastened. She was anxious. She looked around the room but nothing suspicious was on her sight. Or she thought. Risa again shook the idea, she thought maybe it was one of her staff who sneakily took the picture and sent it to her admirer.

Days past by and it was the same routine for Risa. Receiving gifts from the anonymous person and creepy messages. Risa doesn't know if she would feel grateful or anxious.

After a tiring day. She went home exhausted, however there was an eerie feeling that crept the atmosphere. Her chest was heavy when the thought of someone is staring at her. Every move she makes. She went to the kitchen to prepare herself some dinner and all of the sudden she flinched when her phone went off.

She held her chest in fright and grabbed her phone quickly. She looked at the ID and saw it was her best friend, Leni.

"Tagal sumagot ha." Leni teased.

"Sorry, was preparing for dinner kasi, anyway bakit ka tumawag?"

"Nothing, just went up to check on you to see if you're ok. We had no contact kasi."

"Asus na miss mo ako no?"

"Asa, pagbuksan moko dito may dala akong pagkain."

Risa startled, rushed to the main door and quickly opened it. Only greeted by no one. She was about to turn her back when someone grabbed her and covered her vision. She couldn't fight back as she smell the scent of chloroform and lost her consciousness.

As she gained back her consciousness, Risa was frightened to see where she was. She was lying down on the bed and it was dimmed lit room. With all of her pictures including the private ones. The woman didn't know what to do. She stared at the pictures with a horrified look. She silently prayed hoping she could get out of this misery. The door creaked open making her head look up. She saw someone walking towards her but couldn't identify who.

"You look beautiful in person even though we've met like a dozen times." The mystery person approached Risa. Gently held on her chin. The voice was feminine and familiar to Risa. "I'm glad you opened the door my tulip." The person said. Now Risa thought of Leni. "I swear pag dinamay mo si Leni I-"

"You would what?" Risa was cut off by her kidnapper, However it was soon followed by shock when the kidnapper revealed their identity. Risa was out of words.

"Surprised to see me?"

"Leni, H-how." Risa couldn't even form her words. Her brain is still processing the information that she got. Leni smiled eerily at the woman in front of her. "I couldn't hold myself any longer Ris. Every day, gusto ko malapit ka sakin, kaso busy ka and I had no choice so, I had to do what I got to do." Leni said calmly and brushed a strand of Risa's hair behind her ear.

"So kidnapping me was your solution?!" Risa exclaimed earning a slight chuckle from the woman in front of her. "Well, yes. Since I want you close to me." She gently grabbed Risa's hand. Risa was about to pull away when Leni gripped it tightly. "Don't resist my Tulip." Leni said in an authoritative manner. "What are you going to do to me?" Risa asks while her voice was shaking in fear. The other woman went closer to her until Risa felt her breath on her ear.

"I'm going to keep you until you fall for me and do the things I want to do with you." Leni whispered, sending shivers towards Risa's spine. Her eyes widened, She didn't know that her best friend is obsessed with her. She stared at Leni with shock though the other woman smiled innocently.

"Happy Valentines."

HELLO HELLO HELLOOO I'M BACKKK. I MISSED U ALL. so so sorry for the long wait guys, I really had to focus sa school kasi like a month lng after ng midterms eh finals namin tas final defense sa research after finals and college interviews and application so wala talaga akong time. Hindi lng kasi sa wattpad umiikot yung Mundo ko😭 though here I am survived the S.Y 2022-2023. I already said though na mabagal ako mag update 👀. AND GRADUATING NA AKOOOOO 😭🥳 pero d pa ako prepared siwnsiarr. Anyway sana na enjoy nyo to kahit flop HAHHAHAHAH si Leni naman gawin nating psycho mwehe.