Motivation

Risa along with her friends were at the library for a study date as they have an upcoming exam. Risa was feeling unmotivated as she studied.  The lessons she was reading was just passing by her head and would disappear immediately. Not until she tilted her head sideways to see her crush right across their table staring at her. 

Risa immediately avoided eye contact when she started reading the book again. Her friends were startled by her actions and suddenly knew the cause of her panic. "Kanina parang walang gana mag-aral." Lei chortled, teasing her friend. "Motivated na si ackla eh." Sonny buts in. 

"Halata ka masyado sis." Teddy adds as they look at Risa flipping random pages as if she's reading something. "Hi, is this seat vacant? maki-upo sana ako." Risa recognized the voice, it was her crush. The one and only. Leonor Robredo. The vacant seat she was referring was beside Risa. "Ay hello Leni, Sure! bakanteng bakante talaga yan." Kiko teased making Risa turn into a tomato.

"Anong pinag-aaralan niyo? Baka makatulong ako jan." Leni asks. Leni is the TOP of her class. So no wonder she is willing to help her classmates who are in need especially at the BOTTOM (ehem Risa). "Biochemistry ses. Hirap na hirap kami dito especially si Risa." Lei pointed at the woman in front of her with her lips. "Ah, Thank you pero kaya ko naman." Risa replied shyly. 

"ASUSSS!! Kaya daw pero di nakapasok sa passing yung grade sa exam." Teddy teased earning a deadly glare from Risa. "Tuturuan kita o Tuturuan kita?" Leni gave Risa the options though obviously there was only one. "Ay diba may meeting tayo sa student crew? Tara na. Iwan na namin kayo study well!" Kiko said and everyone bid their goodbye to Risa and Leni. Risa was about to stand up when Leni held her shoulder. "As far as I know, Magkasama tayo sa student government and hindi ka kabilang sa student crew." Leni faintly said but enough for Risa to hear.

Risa slumped to her seat planning on how to stab her friends. "Ba't ka nagsusungit jan. Halika na tuturuan pa kita." Leni said as she noticed the woman beside her pouting. Risa however did not budge. Instead of being irritated Leni found it adorable. "Tuturuan kita o hahalikan kita ngayon din?" Leni went closer to Risa, she felt her exhale deeply. Leni who wants to tease her more went closer to Risa. 

Though Risa remained steady as a rock. She wanted both. "Ah I know na." Leni said and Risa was confused so she turned her head to face Leni until she felt something soft on her lips. It was Leni's lips she felt into hers. Though it was a peck for Risa it was everything. "Ayaw mo pala turuan. Halik pa talaga gusto mo." Leni teased and pinched Risa's cheeks. "Bwisit ka." Risa swatted Leni's hand whilst stopping the grin that was about to form from her lips.

"Gusto mo naman eh." Leni said and stared at her. "Che. Wala namang tayo." Risa said as she crossed her arms. Leni held her chin and gently tilts Risa's head to face her. "Wala nga. Pero meron kung  papayag kang liligawan kita." Leni said and gently held Risa's hand. Risa felt butterflies around her stomach after hearing Leni. "Ok! Turuan mo na ko dali." She said gleefully and stare right back at her textbook. Leni chucked and she started teaching Risa.

"May nalaman pang tampo tong kaibigan natin." Kiko said as they sneakily watch behind the bookshelves. "Parang baliw nga eh, partida wala pang asin yan." Sonny said as they stare at their friend who's having her "kilig"  moment. "Bitter lang kayo kasi d pa kayo sinasagot ng mga crush nyo." Risa immediately said as she stared at them. "Lakasan niyo pa." She added before turning back to Leni who's laughing at their banter.

GUESS WHO'S BACK IN THE HOUSE . charing HAPPY NEW YEAR MGA BEBE. Sorry if ngayon lng nakapag updatee. Nakakapagod ang Nursing busit 😭 Medj boring pero babawi hehe. Mahaba pa bakasyon ni author soooo. See u in the next chaptersss 🥳. Merry Christmas (belated) and Happy New yearrrrr.