Lato-Lato

Risa is at her office signing papers and answering emails. She took a break for a while and decided to update her girlfriend, Leni. Suddenly there was knock on the door. Risa answered and her media team came in and greeted the senator. "Oh napadaan kayo?" The senator asks as she lets them settle in her office. "Ah sen, plano po sana namin gawin niyo yung lato-lato challenge para po mapasaya rin ho natin yung tagasuporta po ninyo." One of the member suggested and Risa who never turns down the fun gradually agrees.

The team started to set up the cameras . She was given the sign that they're already recording. "Hello mga mahal, so ngayon chinallenge ako ng team ko mag lato-lato. Di ko alam paano to." Risa raised the other end and releases it. She laughed at herself for not knowing how to do it. "What if I start here?" As she raised both ends and released it only to fail–again. One of her staff showed her how to do it and she somehow got the idea-ish. She does it slowly that it doesn't take much effort for it to hear the clack. She repeats it again slightly fast and hit her self accidentally.

"Ouch, ulit dapat makuha ko to." She slightly changed the pace. Her staff was amused watching her struggle with a children's toy. And finally 2 clacks were heard. Risa bounced in Joy and want to do it again. But after the success she failed a couple of times, again. "Ayoko na, ok na yung dalawa." She laughed.

On the other hand, Leni was busy with her own stuff. She had dozens of emails requesting her to be a graduation speaker, seminars outside the country and many more. "Madam andito po si Sir Bam." Rona informed the chairwoman. "Sure, let him in."  Leni replied without looking at Rona. "Actually po, pinapapunta ka niya po sa museum, need niyo daw magpahinga muna sa trabaho."  She said. Leni sure needed a break so she went to meet Bam at the museum.

"Andito na ang hinihintay natin, Atty. Leni Robredo." Bam introduced to the camera. Leni laughed and said hi to the camera with a smile. "Ayun, so Attorney dahil sobrang busy mo ngayon unlike sa iba jan mag icebreaker muna tayo at may challenge  rin kami na sayo mamaya." Leni agreed and they started guessing what does the Gen z words mean. And them being clueless. After that Bam surprised Leni with a lato-lato.

"Attorney ang challenge po natin today ay. Lato-lato challenge. Alam mo po ba pano to?" Bam questioned Leni as they were given the Lato-Lato. Leni recieved a purple lato-lato. "Uhm, napanuod ko lang." She said and giggled. They started with the challenge. Leni was focused on doing the challenge and to everyone's surprise she did it in one go. "OHHHHHH" Bam exclaimed making Leni giggle. "Oh tama na yan ang galing na masyado ni Attorney." Bam said making everyone laugh. The vlog ended and Leni asked if she can keep her purple lato-lato.

She went back to her office smiling and decided to check her phone before going back to work. She messaged her daughters then her girlfriend. She opened instagram for a while and the first post she saw was Risa who was doing the challenge as well. Leni was laughing wholeheartedly at her girlfriend who was being adorable. She liked the post before turning her phone off and got back to work. With a wide smile.

After a long day. Leni went home from work and as she was about to approach her condo she heard a faint clacking sound from the inside the carefully entered and saw Risa on the living room practicing lato-lato. Leni turned her phone on and started recording Risa. As soon she was satisfied she called the attention of her girlfriend. "Determinado ka talaga pangga." Leni joked as she approached Risa who was still focused on the children's toy.

"Eh, I don't get this pangga kanina ko pa to pinapractisan eh." Risa whined. "You have to do it fast kasi gha." Leni said and Risa faced Leni with a smirk. "Nako, gusto din nito fast, kaya pala nakuha mo agad pangga, nakita ko sa vlog ni bam." Risa teased and Leni smacked her with a pillow. "Ang bastos nitong babaeng to." Leni groaned and Risa leaned over. "Pero mahal mo, kiss nga." Leni rolled her eyes and stood up. "Eh pangga." Leni went to the kitchen and Risa was behind her. She grabbed Leni's wrists. "Kiss." Risa pouted. Leni pecks Risa and proceeds to go the kitchen. "Eh? Peck lang yun pangga."

"I like it fast pangga sorry." Leni teased but then gave Risa a passionate kiss.

Eto kasi na bored matagal na to sa drafts pero 10 words lang HAHAHAHAHAHAH.