Honeymoon

Leni and Risa were having their honeymoon in La Union, however the weather is somehow gloomy and the couple couldn't enjoy much their honeymoon.

"Grabe naman yung ulan". Leni thought as she looked outside the window of the hotel room seeing the trees swaying due to the wind. She felt someone shaking and stared at her wife who was groping the comforter like she there's no tomorrow. Leni felt Risa's freezing leg onto hers and clings to it. Leni smiled at the sight of her lover who was somehow struggling with the coldness as Risa tries to cover herself with the comforter and avoiding any possible breeze that could enter the comforter.

Leni didn't need to ask her wife as she embraces the freezing woman. Risa felt her lover's warmth and felt comfortable though she still felt a little cold so she embraced Leni tighter. "Patay na yung aircon gha eh. Nilalamig ka pa?" Leni teased as she brushed Risa's hair with her fingers. Risa only gave a whimper. Leni travelled her hand as to give warmth to Risa's body. As soon as the woman felt really comfortable she dozed off to sleep.

Leni smiled at the sight of her wife. "I love you." Leni said and gave a kiss on Risa's temple.

Short lng kasi wala akong maisip AHAHAHAHAHAH