Little one

Reminder: What happens in this story stays in this story. Gawa2 lamang ito ng author gamit ang imagination niyang walang limit. Thank youuuu

"Risa, ugh, bilisan mo please." Leni moaned

. Both women are sweating. "Baby wag ka muna lalabas." Risa said and earned a slap on her arm.

"Papatayin mo ba yung anak natin ha?!" Leni said annoyed. Leni and Risa rushed to the hospital as Leni's water broke.

Risa gulped in response. Dumoble ang init ng ulo ni Leni. "I was just giving time para-"

"Shhh!" Risa went silent after being shushed by her wife. Soon after they arrived at the hospital. Risa called a nurse as she got out of the car. She then went to Leni's side to guide her. A nurse then immediately arrived with a wheelchair.

They rushed to the emergency room and placed Leni on the hospital bed. "Pangga, its gonna be ok." Risa comforts Leni. Leni on the other hand gave death stares to her wife. The doctor arrived and checked the dilation. "You're still in 2 centimeters Ms. Gerona. We'll have to wait till it gets to 10." The doctor informed. Risa thanked the doctor knowing Leni is struggling.

"Mag 10 Kana PLEASE!" Leni begged. Risa doesn't know what to do. She just grabs Leni's hand and caressed it. The door slammed open revealing, Kiko, Leila, Sonny, Teddy, and Chel. They bombarded Leni with questions before risa can warn them. "Mga hayop ba't kayo nandito."Leni said annoyed. Sonny being the fearless one. "Mag ma,mahjong kami dito sis, malamang makita yung pamangkin namin." He replied. " Sinusubukan mo ba ako?" Leni rebutted.

"Sabi ko tatahimik nalang ako."

"Ilang centimeters na ba siya mare?" Lei asked. They didn't bother to ask Leni as she keeps on groaning. "2 pa, matagal-tagal pa." Risa replied earning a loud groan from the pregnant woman. "WAG MO ANTAYIN NA PAPASOK AKO DIYAN HARANA!" Leni yelled referring to the baby after hearing Risa.

"Atty. gusto mo tiktok muna tayo?" Teddy asks as he remembered a pregnant women do a tiktok while dilating. "Gusto mo untugin ko ulo mo sa pader?" Teddy pursed his lips with Leni's response. "Beh, kuha muna tayo ng ice, mainit masyado ulo ni Atty." Chel whispered to Leila. Leni somehow heard him. " May mas malakas pa ba diyan Chel?"

Everybody went silent but it still irritated Leni. "Seryoso guys, lakasan niyo pa ang paghinga niyo." She rolled her eyes at them. "labas! Labas! Labas!" Leni complained referring to the baby but the rest of them look at each other and know the signal that its time for them to leave.

Risa's POV

"Pagpasensyahan niyo na, due date nun sana 2 days ago kaso parang ayaw pa ni Harana na lumabas." I apologized to our friends. They smiled slightly while Ate Lei went to me and taps my back. "No worries Ris, Naintindihan namin si Leni, We've been there." Lei assured me. "Pero mas malala si Atty. Kesa sa asawa ko." Sonny joked and the others agree.

"Kaya nga pati paghinga lang naiirita na, parang gusto kang patayin para sa peace of mind niya." Teddy joked we laugh not until a pregnant woman yelled from the room. " TANGINA NIYO NARIRINIG KO USAPAN NIYO! HUMANDA KAYO SAKIN PAGKATAPOS!" Leni yelled. "MATAGAL PA YAN!" Sonny yelled back. Lei smacked him on the head. "UUNAHIN TALAGA KITA TRILLANES!" Leni yelled back.

"Ako na muna bahala, Canteen muna kayo." I said to them. They nodded. I went back in to see Leni covering her face in frustration. "Bilisan mo Harana!" She uttered irritated. I went closer to her and sat beside her. "She'll be out soon." I said with a smile. Leni smiled back. Hay salamat kumalma.

"Ikaw yung buntis ha?" She replied sarcastically with a smile. Damn I thought she was already calm

Almost 18 hours Leni finally reached 10 centimeters.

"Leni I want you to push." The doctor advised. I grabbed her hand para naman may hawakan siya. She started pushing. "Aray ko po." I whimpered. "NAGREREKLAMO KA?!" Leni yelled while pushing. "Ah gha, nasasaktan ako para sayo." I forced a smile. "OH EDI IKAW UMIRE BWISIT." She yelled again.

The doctor told her to push again. "FUCK! PAG TONG ROSAS KO MAWAWASAK RISA HINDI MO NA TALAGA MAKIKITA ANG BUKAS!" Leni threats. I look at the doctor and said. "Doc, malapit na ba?" I asked as I want to escape the beast wife of mine. "3 more pushed pa. Leni I want you to push when your next contraction occur." Leni only gave a nod and I continue to cheer her.

"Hindi ko na kaya." She cried the doctor looks at me worriedly. "Gha, you can do it, 2 more pushes and Harana is out, you can see our baby." I tell her. Her glistening eyes met mine. "Ris, switch tayo please." She sobbed. "Hush, 2 pushes nalang. You can do it for Harana." I assured. She pushing that she sat up a bit making our head bump. Tigas ng ulo ansakit nun. "Nahihilo ako teka." A nurse immediately supported me.

I got my balance back as I saw Leni giving me a death stare. "Ok, isa nalang pangga." With one more push we heard the baby cry. My tears didn't even hesitate to flow down from my cheeks. I look at our baby who was crying. I then looked at Leni who was breathing heavily and smiled weakly as we saw our daughter.

I kissed Leni's lips and she responded. "Sorry." She uttered after. "Its ok Pangga I understand, those were nonsense you don't have to worry." I said as I brush her hair with my hand. "I love you." I said. "I love you too." With that after our baby girl was brought to us.

"Our little hontibredo." Leni smiled.

Few hours later Leni and Harana was transferred to a private room. Our friends went to visit us. "Hello tulog naba ang Leon?" Sonny asked as they peeked through the door. "Pasok kayo, Sorry pala sa nangyari." Leni said as she saw them peeking their heads. The 5 of them rushed inside excited to their niece.

"OMG! Half Leni Half Risa." Chel squealed. They all surrounded the baby. Poking it gently and made funny faces.

I held Leni's hand and kissed it. We mouthed I love you's to each other.

"Harana, harana, huy harana! Luh wala sure ba kayo pangalan niya yan?" Teddy asks dumbly as Harana was just looking at them blankly.

These idiots.

Ito muna on the spot HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH kala niyo smut no? HAHAHHAHAHA meron na naka reserve sa draft 👀. Medj lalong matatagalan ang pag update kasi may pasok na ako kaso di pa f2f sa November pa bwehe pero focus na ako sa acads so free time ko nlang magagawa. Sana naenjoy niyo to HAHAHAH 🥰 THANK YOU