Therapist's Ex

Reminder: What happens in this story stays in this story. Gawa2 lamang ito ng author gamit ang imagination niyang walang limit. Thank youuuu.

Risa stretches her back as she was done signing a few paperwork's as she's waiting for her client. She works as a therapist in Manila. One of the best.

The woman looks outside the window seeing the view of Manila. Her legs are crossed as her feet taps on the floor. Holding her pen on the right hand as the other side of the pen rests on the side of her lips. She checked her watch and saw that in a few minutes her client will be arriving. Risa stood up and attempted to get herself a glass of water until someone knocked on the door. The therapist walked up to the door and greets her client- however she wasn't able to utter a word as she saw her ex-lover smiling at her.

Damn her smile is killing me.

"W-what are y-you doing here?" Risa stuttered. She haven't seen her for 3 years and thought forever. "I need help." Leni said and entered Risa's office without invitation. "I-I didn't say you can come in." Risa replied as she stood there stunned as the short woman just entered and sat relaxingly at the sofa. "Well I'm your patient, Doctor. It'll be rude for you to not help your patient, right?" Leni crossed her legs as both of her arms rests behind her occupying the back part of the sofa.

" Get out." Risa said sternly. Leni smirked at Risa's orders. " What if? I don't want to?" Leni replied as she strokes her hair with her other hand. "Aalis ka o tatawagin ko ang security?" Risa threats the woman in front of her. "You kick me out as your patient or I close this clinic?" Leni threats back. Risa remembered Leni is a multi-billionaire and she gets what she wants, so there is no point in arguing with her. Risa groans in irritation making Leni chuckle at the therapist who's annoyed in front of her. Like a child, Risa grumbles before sitting at the chair beside her, Crossed both of her legs and arms and released a huff.

"Do you want to switch places, cause right now it looks like you're the patient." Leni teasing Risa's limits. There she goes again with her forte, Teasing. Risa thought. Risa inhaled deeply and exhaled to calm her nerves slightly before consulting with her patient who happens to be her ex. She faked a smile afterwards. "So what can I help you with?" She asked the woman in front of her. "I'm in pain." Leni replied. "Edi sana sa hospital ka dumiretso." The therapist answered sarcastically. Leni only gave her a glare and Risa know what it meant so she subtly apologized.

"Emotional pain, Spiritual?" She asked again. "Physical beh." Leni answered sarcastically back letting Risa have a taste of her own medicine.  At that point Risa wanted to grab her own hair in frustration but she didn't. "What or who caused you that pain?" Risa asked even though she knows the answer. "You." The older woman was straightforward. A slight pain was felt on Risa's chest. "What did I do?" She doesn't know why is she the one to blame. Leni made a mistake as well but the therapist thought she made her as her reason as Leni doesn't want to lower her pride.

"Ran away without listening to my explanation. I know you've moved on and I haven't, but for your peace of mind I came here to explain everything and after that I wouldn't bother you and I promise, you will never see me again." The tone in Leni's voice is something kind of disinterested with pain. The therapist was anxious as she heard that she will never see her again. Magpapakamatay ba to? She thought. She wanted to stop her but at the same time want to listen to her explanation. She gave a nod to Leni telling her to start her explanation.

" First and foremost, I didn't cheat. The night you saw me and Iza I was intoxicated. Someone placed a drug on my drink and it was one of Iza's minions. You do know that Iza has something for me right?" The therapist only nodded. She want to hear the whole thing. "So they planned it out. Martin called you to see me right? I didn't order him that and I wasn't planning to see Iza until he told me that there was an important client that wanted to see me but all that was a trap."

Leni's voice cracked slightly as she's on the verge of crying but she pulled herself together. "She offered me a drink, I couldn't insist. I did but it was a bit disrespectful to decline. A few minutes later I was dizzy and thought I saw you in front of me. What part did you hear when you arrive at the restaurant?" She asked the therapist. "You said I love you." Risa uttered as flashbacks ran through her mind. "The full thing I said is. Risa, I love you. I know sounds unbelievable but I carry a recorder and a tracker incase I go missing and such. All of the evidences are here in the envelope. A drug test, the records and anything you want to know." She then gave a pink envelope along a purple tulip stuck to it.

"Where is she now?" The therapist asked. Wondering why the supermodel isn't exposed to the media as before. "Dead" Leni answered. The therapist stood their shocked with the sudden revelation. "Why n-now." Risa is at the brink of crying. "I wanted to have your head warm before I can explain everything to you. I know you Ris. Even if it takes you decades to have your head warm I'll wait for it."

The two women went silent. Not knowing how to continue with their conversation. "I best be going, Its nice to see you for the first time in 3 years pangga and right now it would be the last." A tear slipped off from Leni's eyes, so did for Risa. "I'll be leaving the country tomorrow. You won't see me again. But if you do.... its up to you." Leni stood up and reached her hand out for a handshake but froze when the therapist rushed and embraced her. "I'm sorry." She sobbed. Leni smiled subtly before grabbing the therapists head and lowered it slightly to give a kiss on her forehead. "I'm sorry too. Take care of yourself ok?" She whispered. Their foreheads touching. "One last kiss?" Risa whispered. Leni smiled and kissed Risa. The therapist reciprocated. It lasted for a few minutes and they stop. "Goodbye Pangga." Leni bid farewell and gave one last peck on the lips to Risa. Risa whispered goodbye as she watched Leni leave her office. She broke down on her knees.

The night on the same day, Risa read the envelope. Everything what Leni said was true. She asked Leni's friends about what happened 3 years ago and all of what they said is the truth. The day after their friends urged Risa to rush to the airport and catch up with Leni. She is now running at the departure with the help of the Airport manager, Sonny. She dialed Leni's new phone number where she got from their other friend, Leila. Risa cussed as Leni didn't answer. They rushed to gate 112 and saw that there was only 2 persons left boarding. None of them were Risa was looking for. She rushed to the desk and asked if Leni already went inside. She pleads but they told her that Leni's flight already departed an hour earlier.

Risa, Leaned on to Sonny as she cried.

She blames herself for not listening.

With all the stress that circulates her body.

Everything went black.

FINALLY NAKA UPDATE NA RIN AFTER 15 MILLION YEARS CHAROT HAHAHAHAHAHA. I'm so sorry na writers block ako. May 3 stories na dito kaso dinelete ko kasi ampanget. Anyway walang smut muna gusto ko kayo saktan ng slight. And maraming requirements ang binibigay ni iskol kaya I had no time. Tinapos ko na to chuday kasi best in procrastination and ante ninyo, charing. BAD YAN! Also exam week na namin. oh diba ganiyan ko kayo kamahal kasi instead na nag-aaral ako for midterms ginawa ko magsulat ng chapter. Ginaslight pa talaga kayo HAHAHAHAHAHA Anyways. Thank you for reading.