Deja Vu

Reminder: What happens in this story stays in this story. Gawa2 lamang ito ng author gamit ang imagination niyang walang limit. Thank youuuu

Breaking News, Senator Risa Hontiveros has been reportedly murdered..." Silence echoed throughout the dining room as Leni couldn't believe what she just heard. She stared at the television blankly. Her whole body wasn't functioning, most of her energy has worn out that she couldn't move a muscle. She stayed numb until her phone rang, bringing her back to reality.

"Leni.. Si Risa." She heard Sonny choke at the other end. Leni knew how Risa meant to Sonny, He is like her twin even though they aren't biologically related but if you don't know them you would thought that they are. Leni felt that Sonny was hurt and shocked at the news they just heard. " I don't know if this is real Son, please tell me I'm dreaming." Leni's voice cracked as she stops her tears from falling down her cheeks.

"I wish this was also a dream Leni, but this is reality. Whoever did this to her will burn in hell." Sonny uttered earning a sorrowful hum from the woman. "We'll talk about this tomorrow with the tropa, we know we're not in the right state tonight." Leni said as it was already late. Sonny tiredly agreed.

Next day

The tropa met at a coffee shop. Some of them were staring at the ground or at their coffee. None of them dared to utter a word as it was like all of their energy to do a little thing was murdered as well. Chel, who gathered the energy left in his body asked the tropa. "Who could possibly do this?" Everyone stared at Chel.

"There are a lot of possible suspects, isa na jan si alamano." Kiko uttered. "Could be possible, after all Risa questioned his leadership." Ate Lei said. "Walang takot talaga ang babaeng yan." Leni finally managed to say something. The love of her life was gone and half of Leni died with Risa. Risa feared no one, well losing Leni is what she feared most though the risks of voicing out to the higher positions doesn't scare Risa even though she knows how dangerous it is.

"What do we do?" Teddy asks and everyone went silent again. "Seek justice for her death, we all know this was one of the corrupt officials with connections." Kiko suggests. Everyone agreed and gave more suggestions on what to do. Leni on the other hand felt like needing the restroom. She was the woman who is known for not showing emotions. Going to the restroom was her only escape to show her emotions. She couldn't handle the pain that she felt.

All of the sudden a scream echoed through the restroom. Leni was the only person who was inside the restroom. Her head shot up only to see Risa in the mirror... blood dripping down her clothes, eyes were dark, her skin pale as snow. Leni was stunned and horrified as she saw the woman she once knew filled with sunshine and rainbows now filled with pain and suffering. Risa's ghost stared at Leni angrily. Leni felt like suffocating as Risa was approaching her.

She was indeed suffocating when Risa chokes her with her bloody hands. "Gha stop!" Leni cried in pain and scream and closed her eyes to unsee the terrifying woman in front of her.

"AH!" She opened her eyes again.

Bakit ako nasa kuwarto? Nasa Cafe ako kanina?

Leni's thoughts were disturbed when someone is calling on her phone. "Leni! Someone murdered Risa!" Sonny broke the news to Leni crying. "WHAT?" Leni screamed. She just had the dream that Risa was murdered now all she heard was now reality. Was she having deja vu?

Leni stared at her vanity mirror to see the necklace she gave to Risa

With her lovers blood on it and the ring of the man Risa was cheating with

Or was it reality.

Hehe si Leni naman 😗