Break Out Love

Reminder: What happens in this story stays in this story. Gawa2 lamang ito ng
author gamit ang imagination niyang walang limit. Thank youuuu

Leni woke up and noticed she's in a unfamiliar room. But she quickly recognizes it as the scent lingered into her nostrils. The scent of medicine.

Leni groaned as she sat up. Her throat was dry but no one was there to help her. Until, the door opened. "I see that you're awake, Doc. Gerona." The doctor said. She noticed her patients being pale. She grabs the glass of water and gave it to her patient. Leni took a sip and thanked the woman in front of her.

Leni couldn't recognize the woman as she's wearing a mask. "Anong nangyari doc?" Sh asked. "Nahimatay ka due to stress, I guess from yesterday talking to a prisoner?" Her doctor asked. Leni nodded in response. "It seem that you're fine now, I will sign your discharge papers and you're good to go."

"Uh Doc, diba bawal ma discharge ang pasyente pag walang bantay?" Leni questioned. The doctor smiled through its eyes. Leni wondered why the eyes look so familiar. She couldn't recall who it was since her mind is a bit foggy and thought it was just a different person.

"Yes but someone is waiting for you in the lobby." Leni thanked the woman in front of her and lied down. Her doctor left the room afterwards. Fee minutes later a male nurse walks in to her room. Leni recognizes him somehow.

"Chel?" She asked the nurse. A smile was planted to the nurse's face. "Hi Dokie, long time no see." He greeted. Chel Diokno. One of her patient years ago. She recalled he was still a student when he asked for he help.

"Nurse kana pala!." Leni said proudly. "Eh, salamat po sa inyo. Di ako aabot dito kung hindi niyo po ako tinulungan." The nurse said as he scratched his neck. Chel sat beside the woman. "Tatanggalin ko lang po to Doc." Chel said and proceeds to remove Leni's IV fluids. Leni then thought to ask who her Doctor was.

"Uh Chel, tanong lang, sino yung doctor na pumasok sa room ko?" She asked the nurse. "Ah si Doc Hontiveros po." Leni froze. "Kausap ko lang si Risa kahapon? How? Hindi naman siya professional?" Leni thought.

Another figure entered the room. It was Doc. Hontiveros. "I already signed your discharge papers doc, I advise you to rest muna and take a vacation." Chel cleaned Leni's hand and excused himself to grab a wheelchair.

"Risa?" Leni asked as soon Chel was out of sight. The woman in front of her chuckled and removed her facemask.

"You've mistaken me as my older sister doc, I'm Pia Hontiveros, Risa's little sister." She introduced. Leni felt humiliated and at the same time relieved that someone a bit close was there.

As far as she remembered, Pia was still a toddler when she met Risa. "No wonder she looks familiar, kamukha niya si Risa." Leni thought. "Its good to see you again Ate, Ate Risa's been telling me all about you and thank you." A smile was plastered onto Leni's face.
"What are you thanking me for?" Leni asked.

"Just wanted to thank you. For my ate, Anyway I have to go na ate, I'll do rounds pa kasi. And yung advise ko as your doctor, rest and take a vacation." Pia advised before leaving.

Leni bid farewell and changed clothes and fixed herself after. Minutes later Chel returned with a wheelchair and helped Leni. 

"Grabe ka doc, dati lowkey kalang ngayon kilala ka na sa buong mundo." Chel starts the conversation as they head out. Indeed Leni is a hell of a psychiatrist. Her patients do found her comfortable and she understood their problems.

A lot of famous people indeed including The Vice President Leona Robredo after her husband died on a plane crash. Jennifer Aniston after her divorce with Brad Pitt. And Sandra Bullock after her Divorce with Cate Blanchett. Leni was passed around like a ball and there she gained her fame. But Leni didn't take
advantage of being famous to get easy money.