Doom Room

Reminder: What happens in this story stays in this story. Gawa2 lamang ito ng author gamit ang imagination niyang walang limit. Thank youuuu.

Halata naman siguro sa title 😗

The school bell echoes through the hallway. "Class dismissed. See you all on Monday." The class jumped in joy as the class ended. "Thank you and goodbye Ms. Leni" The kids bid farewell to me and a smile plastered on my face. I turn my back against them as I erase the lesson on the board. Someone was tapping my waist only for me to see my student Issa. "Hi Issa, How may I help you?" I bent down slightly to reach her level.

"Teacher Leni, Do you like Teacher Iza?" The child asks. My eyes widened at the question. "W-why do you ask that Issa?" I stuttered a bit still processing what the child asked. "Eh kasi po your eyes sparkle whenever na kaharap mo po siya." Issa adorably asnwered. These kids. " Well everyone likes Teacher Iza diba? Your eyes sparkle din whenever you see her." I reasoned out. She's so going to kill me when she finds out.

"Unlike yours po eh, Don't worry po I support you." She gave two thumbs up at me paired with a wide smile. I flashed a smile at her. Only if this kid knew. "Oh ikaw talagang bata ka, halika na baka hanap kana ng mommy mo." I said as I placed a hand on her back. I turned around and was about to walk until I froze on my tracks. Shit.

"Hi, Issa, You'll support teacher Leni for?" The president or owner rather, of the school asks as she leans lower to the child, her hands hid on both pockets. God that flare-pants and Oxford top with four button vest. Something is going down there. "Ah, hello po Ms. Risa, Ahm, Nag t.twinkle kasi yung eyes ni teacher Leni when she sees teacher Iza." Oh no, Im doomed.

Risa's brow slightly raised at the child's confession. She then looks at me. Issa, be thankful that you're still a kid or I would've pushed you out of the room already. I can feel the sweat in my forehead. I gave a nervous smile. I am so.......fucked.

"So ayun po, I told her na I support them both because they like each other." Issa smiled innocently. Kid, you're putting me in serious punishment. "Hm, Is that so? Thank you for that Issa, Let's go na your mom is waiting for you." She placed her hand on Issa's back leaving me there stunned. "Leni, are you coming?" I heard her voice. My feet moved on their own. I'm already picturing what would happen to me after.

Issa ran to her mom. Hugging her tightly. I smiled at the sight in-front of me not until.

"Go home with me — now Leonor." She whispers in my ear with an authoritative tone. I wish I could've warn Issa earlier to liaise with me so that I couldn't get in trouble. But it already happened. I gave a nod to Risa and rushed to the classroom to take my things and went to the faculty room. "Oh bading ba't ka nagmamadali? Ay alam ko na, Goodluck bes tawagan mo ko pag need mo ng wheelchair ah?" Sonny snickered as he knew why I was in a rush.

"Che, Palibhasa wala pa kayong label ni Te- "

"At least I can walk without problems." He winked at me. I rolled my eyes in response. I took a deep breath and asked for prayers. Kayo na po bahala saakin.

I rushed to the parking lot, there I saw her leaning at her vehicle. She doesn't look amused. My head lowered when I went up to her. "When I say now Leonor, I meant it, You're 2 minutes late I'll add that to your punishment." She said in a subtle voice. I replied with a nod and it irritated her. Leni for fudge sakes why are you adding the consequences. " didn't I tell you to use your words when I ask a question, 3 mistakes Leonor. Get. In. The. Car."

"Sorry Ms. Risa." I whispered but loud enough for her to hear. She entered the drivers seat while I entered the front seat. She started the engine and we were off to home.