Crazy for you (dark)

Reminder: What happens in this story stays in this story. Gawa2 lamang ito ng author gamit ang imagination niyang walang limit. Thank youuuu

TW: Obsession, knife, slight abuse

If you feel uncomfy don't read this. I repeat if you feel UNCOMFY when it comes to these plots DON'T READ IT.

Leni's POV

What happened? I've gained consciousness and I found myself in a dark room? My body is aching a bit. I tried to utter a word but it turned to mumbles as there was a ball gag placed on my mouth. I look down to see my whole body tied down to a chair.

Shit, I tried to call someone even if its to difficult because of the ball placed in my mouth but at least someone could here me. I tried freeing my body but I wasn't able to free myself as the ropes were too tight it is difficult to untie my hands.

Even if it seems impossible I still tried until all of the sudden the lights went on, still it was a bit dim. I was petrified to see my pictures on the wall. My breathing became shallow as I became anxious. Pictures from magazines, my socials and even just pictures that had been taken by this person.

I noticed as well there were pictures with Risa. I hope she didn't get kidnapped like I did. I wouldn't be able to forgive myself knowing I put her life in danger just because of a lunatic who's obsessed with me.

"Good morning sunshine."

That voice. So familiar. My mind was too foggy since I woke up so I couldn't recall who was talking.

"Hwo are hyu?" (Who are you)

Damn its difficult to talk when you have a ball gag in your mouth.

"Awe, Do you really want to know darling?" The mysterious woman said. I can feel like she's standing behind the light in front of me. Her footsteps coming in closer.

I was expecting she would show herself through the light but I suddenly felt her presence behind me. Removing the gag on my mouth. "Don't scream or ask for help. Its useless." She whispered in my ear and soon her footsteps became faint.

"Show yourself!" I said looking around on the slightly lit room. "Later honey, there's no thrill if I show myself immediately." She said.

"Who else did you kidnapped aside from me?" I asked. She replied with a chuckle.

"Oh, just you. Only you my Leonor."

That sent chills on my spine. Please wake me up from this dream. "I finally got you all. By. Myself."

Tears threaten to escape from my eyes but I tried to not give in with my emotions. "Please let me go, whoever you are." I plead. I heard her scoff

"Let you go? No darling, I would never let you go, I just got you and I have no plans to release you."

I plead her again. I couldn't hold my tears anymore so they started flowing down freely. "Now hush my baby." She's behind me again.

I felt a cold metal on my neck. Something sharp pokes onto my skin. "Stay still, or you might get hurt." She whispered in my ear. Silence took over. Only my breathing can be heard.

The television turned on from the distance.
"Breaking news. President Maria Leonor "Leni" Gerona went missing. The President was last seen in her office. One of her staff said she went out to get some air but hours later never came back. Also, Senator Risa Hontiveros is nowhere to be found. According to other Senators she hasn't been in the office for 4 days..."

Risa? Did she also took Risa?

"Where is Risa? Let her go!" I tilt my head to the side. Exposing my neck to the knife more. "Oh darling, you might want to calm down a bit. She's fine."

"You said it was only me, why include Risa?" If something happens to Risa I wouldn't be able to forgive myself. The knife lost contact with my skin.  "In fact my Leonor, I have a surprise for you."

She added. She finally step in to the light. She removed her hood that was covering her head. No!..

I was to stunned to see who it was. "H. How could you do this to m.me? R. Risa?!" My voice was trembling. Risa, Risa is my kidnapper?

"Surprised? Hm." A smirk formed onto her lips as she holds my chin gently. She raised my head upwards towards her. Her face got closer to mine. I felt her breath on my lips.

I avoided eye contact as I close my eyes. When suddenly a sting was felt on my cheek. "Open your fucking eyes and look at me! Don't you dare avoid staring at me!" She said loudly making me flinch in fear.

Somehow my tears dried up. I stared at her, her eyes are full of anger and lust. She started smiling like a maniac. "Oh, how pretty my lovely Leonor looks. You will be a good kitten for me ok baby? You don't want me to hurt you, don't you?" She cooed.

I shake my head sideways only to realize it was mistake as she looks pissed. She grabbed my cheeks roughly. "Answer me with your lovely voice Leonor! Repeat after me, No ma'am." Her voice was stern sensing she has a little bit of patience before she goes bananas.

Somehow fear took over me so my voice was stuck. "FUCKING SAY IT BITCH!"

"N-n-no m-ma'am." I trembled with fear.

"Such a good girl for me hm? The President of the Philippines following orders from the Senator." She caresses my cheek.

"I'll untie you, don't do anything stupid ok baby?" She said. I remained silent but quickly remembered to talk. "Yes m-ma'am." She gave me an amused smile as I answered her.

The moment she released me from the chair she quickly held both of my wrists. At some point I had to convince her to trust me. "Can you let go of me? I-I promise I wouldn't do anything stupid." She raised her brow for a moment. She replied with an Ok

A week later.

It has been 3 weeks and still Risa has been keeping an eye on me. But this time its different. Good different. We bonded more often. Well obviously since I'm locked up here with her for the past week. "Ok Ris, I have a surprise for you but you got to put this blindfold on." I gave her the blindfold but gave my lips a peck after.

"How many fingers am I holding up?" I asked as she was done putting her blindfold. She thought for a second. "Four." She answered. I knew she didn't tricked me. I smirked. I wasn't holding my fingers up.

I grabbed her waist and guide her to a room. I placed her on the bed and tied her up. "Leonor, didn't know you're that naughty." She comments. "Wait for me here mahal, I'm just gonna grab something. I turned on some music before I got out of the room and grabbed a match and a candle. I went to the kitchen and lit the candle as the food has been prepared on the table. I hurriedly went out to grab something when one part of the house exploded.

Oh no Risa. "Langga!" I heard her scream.

Shit the gas tank was open

Rest in Hell Risa.

-----------------------------

Hi, I was thinking if I should publish this or not since this is somehow sensitive. There are some books here that have dark plots and it is not my intention to copy (malakas ako mag overthink so sorry and ayoko rin madamay sa gulo). This is all from my mind that I wanted to dump here. Please correct me so I can fix my mistakes💗

Also Last part of Clingy is almost finished.