Actress and Director

Reminder: What happens in this story stays in this story. Gawa2 lamang ito ng author gamit ang imagination niyang walang limit. Thank youuuu.

"3, 2, 1, ACTION!" Leni yelled as she sat down onto the directors chair watching the performance of two actresses. The producers and cameramen do their job in getting the perfect shot as they watch the scene in front of them. "How many times I told you Ana, I DID NOTHING WRONG!" Loren one of the actresses execute their line.

"You are already caught red handed Eve, stop with the lies." Risa as Ana executed her line as well. Leni stared at Risa with admiration. She somehow found comfort to the woman who was acting in front of her. The two actresses throw their lines at each other getting the good scene. "CUT!" Leni yelled. Satisfied with the scene the two women just made. She stood up and signal the crew to pack up.

"That's it for today, good job Loren and Risa!" Leni applauded them along with the crew. The two women smiled and bowed until Loren suddenly made a move that made everyone surprised. She immediately kissed Risa infront of everyone. Risa was standing there not knowing what to do. She was stunned.

Leni on the other hand, her brows furrowed at the scene in front of her. "Wala naman ata to sa script tas sinabi ko na nga kanina CUT eh?" She thought but Leni minded her business and walked away. But before that she asked her assistant to tidy things up in the studio. She was walking down the hallway when a hand held her wrist. She turn to see the actress she admired with glistening eyes.

Risa immediately hugged Leni. "Ris? Are you ok?" Leni asked as she rubs the taller woman's back. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Risa quietly sobbed. Leni on the other hand looked around to see if someone is there but there was none but she pulled Risa with her just incase. They went in to Risa's dressing room. "Why are you sorry?" Leni asked as she helps Risa settle down on the couch.

"Kasi, you saw her kissed me an-and It m-made y-you dissapointed." She sniffled. Leni found her adorable for apologizing, she grabbed a glass of water and gave it to Risa. "Shh tahan na, Why do you think that I'm disappointed?" Leni wiped Risa's tears with her thumb. The short woman chuckled seeing the tall woman crying.

"Eh, k-kasi eh. I don't know." Risa responded. "Nothing's wrong on what you did Ris. And I'm not disappointed. Go na, fix your things and go home, take a rest. Napagod kalang." Leni rubbed Risa's back soothing her a bit. "I'm sorry." She uttered again. Leni smiles at her and kissed her temple. She helped Risa fix her things and both women part ways.

Risa was twisting and turning. Not knowing what to do. Leni was running into her mind every second. "Puntahan ko ba o bukas na?"  She argued with her thoughts for about 10 minutes until she finally made a decision. But she was still hesistant.

For Leni, she was exhausted but she couldn't sleep as well. She went to her kitchen and grabbed a glass of milk. She was meditating with her milk for a few minutes until a knock on the door was her. Leni looked at the clock, confused to who was visiting her in the middle of the night.

She grabbed her robe and greeted the unexpected guest. Unexpected indeed. "What are you d-" She was cut off by someone's lips. Leni was dumbfounded at the action that she just witnessed. The woman broke off from the kiss. "I love you, I'm so sorry."

It was her the woman she admired. It was Risa. Leni just stood their still processing what happened a few seconds ago. "Oh my God, Nakakahiya, di ko nalang sana ginawa." Risa blabbered as she started panicking as she saw Leni being stunned. "I'm sorry, I- aalis nalang ako." Risa was about to leave when Leni grabbed her wrists and pulled Risa towards her. Their lips crashed again but this time it was more passionate and hot that both women reached Leni's bedroom.

"What about Loren?" Leni asked as they lie down naked. Catching their breath. "What about her?" She asks coldly. Leni took a deep breath before continuing. "Atleast get to talk to her about what you feel she'll understand." Risa laughed sarcastically. "She'll understand my ass, you don't know Loren Leni. She's a damn psychopath that's what she is." Risa scoffed. Leni took Risa's hand and locked it with hers. She faced the woman beside her. Risa did the same.

"I'll handle it." Leni uttered and both women closed their eyes as they embraced each other.

It was another day for Leni and Risa. Both women are back at the studio for their work. As Leni was walking down the studio she spotted Risa and Loren making out. She let them be. What Risa said the other night circled her thoughts. "She's a damn psychopath that's what she is."

Leni arrived at the set and help the people around. Soon the two actresses arrived shortly. "Ok, everyone positions." Leni said authoritively. Risa was staring at Leni and the director noticed it. "Ok guys ang walang kwenta didto magsilabasan." Leni joked and everyone in the room laughed. But most of them followed their orders because they might cause disturbance to the scene.

Leni motioned the cameramen. "Action!" Leni yelled and both women in front of her started acting. "Ana, D-don't do this please." Loren fakes her cries. Risa who was holding up a toy gun points it at Loren. "Any last words?" Risa uttered. "I'm so-" a loud gunfire was heard. Risa opened her eyes to see Loren slowly falling to her feet as blood spreads on her outfit. "CUT!" Everyone clapped.

"Ok clean that up." Leni said and that made Risa widen her eyes. She stared at Leni shockingly.

Their eyes made contact

The director smirked at the actress.

Ok medyo lame huhu 😭 sorry lunod ako sa reqs ngayon HAHAHAHA