Sleepover

Reminder: What happens in this story stays in this story. Gawa2 lamang ito ng author gamit ang imagination niyang walang limit. Thank youuuu

Risa organized a onesie party for her squad. She bought a total of 10 onesies. Unicorn onesie in fact. Since they lost the elections they decided to party still for doing their best. Well also a celebration for Risa since she won as well.

Some of their friends wouldn't be able to join them as they want to spend time with their family. Risa heard the doorbell ring and rushed through the front door. Kiko, Sharon, and Lei were the first ones to arrive. Risa immediately gave them their unicorn onesie and commanded them to change ASAP. The three rushed to change into their onesie.

Kiko came out wearing a light green onesie, sky blue for Sharon, Yellow for Lei. Risa clapped happily as she saw the three people in their onesie. Leila looks so done as for the couple they were excited as Risa.

Risa excused herself as she grabs her purple onesie and rushed into her bedroom. She got out as soon as she was done. "Ay cutie natin." She squealed.

Another sound from the doorbell was heard in the room. Again Risa rushed to the front door. She was greeted by Chel, Sonny, and Teddy. They look surprised seeing Risa in a onesie. "Oh yay, pasok kayo." The three immediately entered and all of the sudden started laughing as they saw the first three wearing different colored onesie.

"Ate Lei I choose you!" Chel teased his statement referring to Pikachu. "Shut up Bulbasaur." Lei fired. The three continue to tease them but laughter died down as Risa gave them their onesie. Now it was Kiko, Sharon, and Lei's turn to laugh. Their faces cannot be painted as they stare at the onesie in their hands. "Risa, ayoko!" Sonny grumbled. "Susuotin mo o susuotin mo?" Risa after gave Sonny a death glare.

Sonny surrendered and the three men went to change into their onesie. Chel wore a teal onesie, dark blue for Sonny and Red for Teddy. Teddy jumps in excitement as the other two had the same reaction of Leila.

Not that long the doorbell rang again. Risa was greeted by her Sister Pia and its girlfriend Pinky. They bought snacks for the group. Risa gave them their onesie. Gray for Pia while Black for Pinky.

Rise smiled as she saw everyone with their unicorn onesie. "Maling cast ata to ng My little Pony." Sonny jokes and made everyone laugh but their was still a pink onesie laying on top of the table. There was one person who hasn't arrived yet.

"Malalate onti si Madam President. Traffic daw kasi." Kiko informed everyone. They nodded and decided to watch a movie for a while. "Smile mga unicorninganyo!" Risa had her phone up and everyone smiled. Some did the L sign.

"Ano papanuorin natin?" Sharon asked as she grabs the remote and scrolls through Netflix. "Comedy muna, mamaya na ang horror pag andito na si Pres." Lei answered. They argued about 5 minutes and eventually found a movie.

Halfway through the movie the person that they've been waiting for finally rang the doorbell. "Andito na si-" Teddy got cut off

"Bong Revilla!" Sonny buts in

Risa smacked Sonny's head before running to the front door. She was greeted by a gorgeous woman.

Leni stood in front of Risa giving her a smile. Risa stared too long making Leni worried. "Staring contest ba to?" Risa admired Leni's beauty for too long not hearing what the woman in front of her just said.

Leni waved her hand in front of Risa making her come back to her senses. "Ay sorry, Ganda mo kasi na starstruck ako." Risa then let Leni in into her home. The woman giggled seeing unicorns in the living room. "Di ako na inform, may shooting pala dito ng My Little Pony."