Moody

Reminder: What happens in this story stays in this story. Gawa2 lamang ito ng author gamit ang imagination niyang walang limit. Thank youuuu.

"Leni, Fuck! Slow down!" Risa panted

"No Risa." Leni uttered

"Shit, it hurts." Risa cried out as she holds on to her seat.

"almost there babe." Leni assured

"May balak kang patayin kami ng anak mo?!" Risa exclaimed in anger
As they drove to the hospital.

Risa's water broke and it made Leni excited. The results show Leni driving like a maniac.

Leni zipped her mouth shut not trying to add more fire in Risa's state. Soon after they safely arrived at the hospital. "Here we are pang-"

"SHUT UP AND GET ME A WHEELCHAIR!" Risa yelled in pain.

"When I thought malala ako nung nanganak ako kay Harana" Leni uttered to herself.

"KUKUNIN MO ANG WHEELCHAIR O AALIS KAMI NG ANAK MO?" Risa threated Leni. Leni was baffled and immediately called a nurse to help Risa. The woman moaned in pain as she sat down the wheelchair. They rushed to the emergency room where Risa was then guided by her doctor and a few of the nurses and placed her on the bed. Leni standing in front of her with a worried look. "Baby number two yay." Someone cheered from behind. Risa peeked from Leni's shoulder, for her surprise it was their barkada.

"Nung akala ko isa lang ang manggugulo, may dumagdag pa." Risa said through gritted teeth making Leni scratch the back of her neck. "What happened to hi? Hello? What's your favorite color?" Sonny teased making Risa irritated. "What happened to, MANAHIMIK KA JAN!" Risa yelled at them making a few of the patients look at their direction. Leni closed the curtains immediately. "Doc, pwede po ba siya ilagay sa private room muna?" Leni whispered to the doctor.

"Kinahihiya mo ba ako Leonor?" Risa then asks. The woman's eyes widen as she thought her wife wouldn't hear her. "H-hindi Ga, I just want to give you some peace of mind." Leni uttered earning a few snorts and chuckles from the Tropa but it quickly subsided when Leni gave them a sharp look.

"If you want me to have some peace of mind, TUMAHIMIK KA!" Risa again yelled. Leni shut her eyes from the loud voice of her wife.

A couple of minutes later of checking Risa's condition they transferred her to a private room. "Ilang centimeters na ba doc?" Leni asks the doctor as they were outside Risa's room. "Medyo excited si baby niyong lumabas.

Your wife is already 7 meters, In about an Hour or two she'll be good to go." Leni thanked the doctor and entered the room first, recieving a sharp look from her wife.

"Nakipagflirt ka sa doctor Leonor?!" Risa hissed at her wife. "No gha, I was just asking about your condition." Leni said. Risa rolled her eyes at her wife's response. "Eh di sana ako tinanong mo, Yung doctor ba yung buntis HA?!" Leni quickly shakes her head sideways. "Ayaw mo na ba sa akin?" Risa sniffed and wiped a few tears.

Leni immediately rushed to her wife to assure her. "No gha-" Risa sobbed. "Ayaw mo na sakin? Ano ba kulang sakin? San ba ako nagkulang." Risa cried and gripped Leni's arm tightly.

"Gha, let me finish." But it didn't calm Risa, Instead she cried harder. "Ris, Its not good for the baby." Leni worries and caresses Risa's cheeks. "You don't love me na." Risa grumbles. Leni knew she would throw a tantrum if she uttered a word, instead she gave her wife a kiss. Risa was stunned and smacked Leni's head afterwards.

"Hoy Leonor kung may balak ka, FYI D pa nakalabas tong anak natin! Atat kang babae ka." Risa said with a tone of sass. Leni smiled and gave a kiss on her temple and whispered 'I love you.' Only for Risa to reply with "Che"

Risa is now screaming her lungs out as she pushes the baby out of her. "AYOKO NAAAA!" She screamed as she lays down catching her breath. "Few more Risa may isa pa." The doctor said and both women widen their eyes. "ISA?!" They uttered in response. "You're giving birth to twins, Now I want you to push when the contractions hit."

Few more pushes, curses, screams, and smacks Leonor received, the baby is out from Risa's womb. Cries filled the room and everyone sighed in relief. "Sorry gha, I love you." Risa uttered to Leni. The older woman smiled and gave a peck on her wife's lips. Soon Risa was back to her private room carrying Luna.

The tropa cheered in Joy as they saw the baby in Risa's arms. "Hey guys." Leni entered whilst carrying Aurora. "Hello." The tropa greeted Leni without noticing the baby as they grab their attention back to Luna. "HA?!" They screeched as soon as they realize Leni was holding another baby.

Sonny on the other hand was busy and noticed that everyone was quiet. He followed the direction of where the Tropa was looking at and he made a loud gasp. "Hoi di pa kayo kuntento kaya kumidnap kayo?" He asked making everyone roll their eyes. "Twins yan tanga!" Teddy smacked his head. "Eto naman si Bubs eh, kiss kita diyan eh." Sonny joked at teddy receiving a hair-pull. "Harder daddy." Sonny again teased.

" HOI, Sa harap talaga namin?" Kiko complained while carrying a 1 year old Harana. "What are their names?" Chel asked stopping the nonsense from everyone. "This is Luna Taylor Hontiveros Robredo." Risa said.

"And this is Aurora Madeleine Hontiveros Robredo." Leni said and everyone in the room awed in response.

Buhay pa po akoooooooo