My Psychiatrist

Reminder: What happens in this story stays in this story. Gawa2 lamang ito ng
author gamit ang imagination niyang walang limit. Thank youuuu

Leni Gerona an adored psychiatrist. She is known around the world as the best. She currently returned to the Philippines to handle a very serious case. A very dangerous case.

Leni stepped in into the prison. Cops guiding her in as the inmates whistle sexually as they saw her pass by. Well how couldn't she capture their attention when she looks so damn attractive? "Psst, Miss ganda." A man said trying to get the woman's attention. But Leni knew better so she ignored it. "Snob naman to, nakakaakit lalo." He added. She rolled her eyes at the comment.

The guard warned him afterwards. "Uy ang hot nung ginawa niya pare, gawin nga natin siya baka araw-arawin niya." Another inmate said. The comments she was receiving as she passed by sent shivers down her spine. Who wouldn't be anxious as these men are one of the dangerous criminals in the country.

After that dreading walk they finally arrived. A larger cell. The guards opened the door and there was a woman in a cage with her wrists cuffed. "Lagot! kay Asir pala mapupunta, sana guard nalang tayo gusto ko manuod." Leni heard one of the inmates behind. She was assisted inside and soon after left her with the woman who's locked in.

It was only just the two of them. Leni saw an empty chair in front. She prepared her envelope to gather the data of her patient and sat down, she looked around to see a few cctv cameras. The woman infront of her was looking down not bothering to look up to the psychiatrist.
"10." The woman uttered. Leni was confused. The woman infront of her slowly look up.

Leni was stunned. The woman has  strong features that can pull you in and trap you forever. But Leni didn't fall for the trap. "Excuse me?" She asked the woman in front of her. A smile formed on the woman's lips. "10, you're the 10th psychiatrist they got for me." The woman said.

"What happened to the others." Leni asked.

"Oh, they fall so easily that I almost killed them." The woman replied. "I think you're different." She added. Leni raised
an eyebrow. Scanning the woman's features. "Baka matunaw ako kakatitig mo jan?" The woman commented.

Leni simply rolled her eyes and opened the patients data. "Ana Theresia "Risa" Hontiveros." The name surrounded her mind. "What do you want me to call you? Leni asked her cuffed patient.

Risa tilts her head slightly and smiled sweetly. "Hmm, you can call me Pangga that would be nice." She winked at the doctor. Leni looked at her seriously. Getting slightly irritated of how the patient is flirting with her doctor.

Leni gave Risa a glare making the woman scoff. "Damn, seryoso. I need to try harder I guess." She wickedly smiled at Leni.

The psychiatrist read Risa's case. Felony

Murdered 5 boyfriends. Stole their money.

"Tell me about yourself Ms. Hontiveros." Leni stated.

"That's too formal, call me pangga instead." Risa flirted. She's playing with the doctor's patience.

Earning a dangerous glare from the doctor Risa decided to step down from being an idiot for a while.

"God, parang introduce yourself, fine. Ana Theresia Hontiveros, February 24, 1966. I have 3 siblings, all girls. Murdered men stole their money as you have read. I think that's about it." She said. Leni only nodded as she wrote it down.

"What made y-" Leni got cut off

"Woah, I think I should ask you next. That totally seems unfair that you just sit there and write down notes." Risa smirked.