Late Night Walks

Reminder: What happens in this story stays in this story. Gawa2 lamang ito ng author gamit ang imagination niyang walang limit. Thank youuuu

The whole tropang angat are in Iloilo to start their campaign. They are currently staying in Richmond Hotel since its near Esplanade as they were to go biking with their supporters in the morning

It was currently 7:30 pm where they were at the poolside watching their supporters below do entertainment, dancing, singing, you name it.

Leni noticed a few kakampinks on the parking lot waving at her using their flashlight screaming her name. She waved back at them and went back to watching the volunteers dancing.

After that everyone started chanting her name and Senator Kiko. "Leni, leni." She heard a woman chant beside her. She looks at the woman and it was Risa. Bending her knees over and over as she does an "L" sign. Leni laughed at the sight of Risa chanting.

"Hoi, baka sumakit na naman tuhod mo at matumba ka ng wala sa oras. Ma pa deja Vu ka." Leni teased. Risa rolled her eyes at her remark and went closer to her as they watch the people below them. "Ganito siguro kasaya pag ikaw manalo." Risa comments

The two women smiled imagining everyone marching down happily chanting "we won." Volunteerism present around.

Soon after the small event ended with Leni thanking everyone. All of them went to their respective rooms. It was now 1 in the morning and somehow Leni isn't asleep. She opened the curtain just to be greeted by the night lights of Iloilo.

As she continues to stare her phone beeped.

She was somehow confused as to why Risa is at Esplanade

She was somehow confused as to why Risa is at Esplanade. Thankfully one of her PSG's is on duty so Leni informed him to drive her to Esplanade. Leni grabbed her jacket and wore her shoes. It didn't reach about 2 minutes till they arrived at Esplanade which was empty. She saw a woman sitting near the the fence.  They were at the Molo side of the esplanade as the other end is at Diversion Road. Leni informed her PSG to wait for them in the other end.

(D ko alam kung tama nga to kahit taga Iloilo ako 😭)

Leni approached the woman who was gazing the stars. "Baka sumakit leeg mo jan." Leni said. The woman jumped from sudden shock. Risa smiled as she saw Leni. "Yay, Happy!" She approached Leni and gave her a hug. "Ba't nandito ka?" Leni asked Risa as they broke the hug. It was silent. "Let's walk." Risa said and grabbed Leni's hand as they walk through Esplanade one. The street lights illuminating seems romantic. Well its called City of Love for a reason.

"So again, bakit ka nandito?" Leni asked the woman beside her. "Well I wanted to walk here and this is my only chance kasi mamayang umaga hindi natin maeenjoy to kasi mabilisan lang. Not like now you could enjoy the beauty and be fascinated with the night lights of the City. And I want to walk with you here." The tall woman explained. Leni couldn't agree more. Walking down to a silent street sure is calming. "Uy take off your mask tayo lang naman dito." Risa said to Leni.

"Baka may makakita satin di tayo sumusunod sa protocol." Leni rebutted. "Ano ka ba. Kinausap ko si Mayor kaya nga tayo lang nandito oh. I asked him to close muna yung Esplanade just for us." Leni was amused. "Ah so plinano mo talaga to?" Leni teased.

"Aba syempre. Busy kaya no. Late night walks can calm stress kaya." Leni chuckled at Risa's answer. Leni took of her mask as they continue to gaze the night lights of the City. "Ayan, gumanda lalo ang Iloilo dahil sa kagandahan mo." Risa compliments.

"Sipsip." Leni replied and the two women laughed. "Selfie tayo!" Risa exclaimed as she grabbed her phone and they took a selfie. After that both women went silent. Enjoying the silent night. Leni inhaled deeply. The cold breeze relaxing her body. "Oy dahan lang baka masama ako sa hangin na ininhale mo." Risa joked.

Leni gently nudged Risa. They were already halfway through the riverside. "Nga pala, ba't di kasama ang buong tropa?" Leni asked. Risa cutely pouts at Leni. "Eh, maingay yung mga yun. Next time nalang sila." Leni somehow wasn't convinced with Risa's answer. "Yung totoo Ana Theresia." Leni demanded.

"Ok guilty, gusto kita ma solo mwehe." Risa scrunch her face cutely. Leni rolled her eyes and pinch Risa's waist. "I'm glad I spent late night walks with you pangga." Risa sighed and hugged Leni sideways and rests her head onto the older woman's shoulder

"We'll get there soon Mahal, I know what you're thinking. I'm glad to spend late night walks with you too." Leni answered and kissed her hairline. Both of them walked in silence "Let's go back na, early pa tayo mag b.bike dito kasama ang supporters natin." Leni said as they finally got to the other end. Risa nods and Kissed Leni's cheek. Leni saw the PSG and they entered the vehicle returning to their hotel.

Aye, tatlong UD kasi lumayag onti nung isang araw HAHAHAHA. Sana naenjoy nyo to medj boring kasi on the spot ko na to ginawa. Walang pa brainstorm2 kasi marami na daw problema iniisip ba't ko pa dagdagan dba? Chos HAHAHHAHHAHHHAA