Missing

Reminder: What happens in this story stays in this story. Gawa2 lamang ito ng author gamit ang imagination niyang walang limit. Thank youuuu.

"Leni! Oh my God! I shrieked when I saw the news.

"This just in. Atty. Leni Gerona is reportedly missing. According to her colleagues she was last seen at the entrance of the building..."

My sister, Pia reported on the news but I couldn't hear the words coming out of her mouth as I was left in shock. "Risa." I felt a hand on my back. I look beside me only to see my mom looking at me, her eyes filled with sorrow and worry. I quickly hugged her. Seeking for comfort. "She'll be fine anak." I stayed at my parents house for tonight.

The next day the Tropa and I met up to talk about what happened. " Who would do this to Leni?" Sonny asks frustrated as he slammed his hand on the table. "Chill dude, kawawa naman yung lamesa wala namang ginawang masama plus slamming the poor table couldn't bring her back." Teddy said and I totally agree.

"So what's the plan?" Ate Lei asks as she took a sip of her coffee. Everyone was silent thinking about a plan. "Wait, Ris you were a detective bago ka naging senadora right?" Kiko blurted out of the blue. As a response I nodded. "Correction, Well known." Chel added.

Its true I was once a detective before I became a senator kaya nga minsan marami ako nahuhuling corrupt officials. "Then what are we waiting for? Let's go and investigate." Teddy stood and placed both hands on his waist like he is some kind of a superhero from Nickelodeon. "Mamaya kana mag posing Capt. Teddy Bear." Sonny teased, Ate Lei choked from the coffee she was drinking after hearing Sonny, as for the others they suppressed a giggle.

On our way to the police station we've been discussing the possibilities of how Leni went missing. "Diba recently she was offered to be director" Kiko said. "what else Kiko?" I asked intrigued about this issue. Surprising Leni didn't tell me about this. "Well ayon nga they offered her to be the director and the other thing the position is also offered to Marcos " Kiko spilled.

"So you're saying there is a possibility that they did this to Leni" Sonny asks, I sat there listening to their conversation. "Could be, knowing their power and a lot of facts when their father was president back then." Kiko said. In perfect timing we arrived at the police station.

"Senators, what can I do for you?" The chief police greeted us as we entered the premises. "I would like to join the investigation of the case of Leni Gerona." I said and gave him my ID. "Eh ma'am delikado po ito, Babae at Senator po kayo." The chief whined and gave my ID back, however I didn't take my ID yet.

"Is there any detective that you can name that can handle this case without being a coward and not easily blinded by money? Because far as I know the justice system in this country is not fair, baka mga ilang araw ng paghahanap babayaran kayo at e-dismiss ang kaso? And what's wrong sa pagiging babae? Lalaki nga kayo pero di niyo magawa trabaho niyo ng maayos."

I heard Teddy in the background whistling after I just roasted this bald misogynistic police officer. The police bowed he head down and uttered an apology. He then called another police officer to guide us with the case. "Once we've gathered enough evidence I'll come back here." I said as I scan the files.

"Noted Sen." He says and we bid our goodbyes. We then went to where Leni was working to interrogate some people. "Hello po Senators, how can I help you?" An old lady greeted at the reception. "We would like to talk to your director, regarding the case of one of your lawyers."

I prepared my ID incase she would ask if we booked an appointment. "Did you b-" I cut her off as I showed my ID. "For a second ma'am." She then took the telephone and contacted the director.

"Please proceed to the 4th floor ma'am. Apple will guide you there." She said and I left a thank you and followed a young employee. The tropa stayed behind as I went to the Directors office. Apple and I then entered the office of the director. "Good afternoon Attorney, I apologize for the late notice." I said as I sat down in front of him. "No worries Senator, although the secretary told me na detective daw yung makipag-usap?" He was a bit confused so I showed him my ID. "Ah I see, I forgot, pasensya ulyanin na." He said as he scratch the back of his neck due to humiliation.

"Anyway Attorney, I don't want to dilly dally, I am here to interrogate the employees and check the office of Atty. Gerona." He gave a nod afterwards. "I'll prepare the meeting room, I will inform everyone. You may check first her office." I nodded and head to her office. I see it was scattered. Somethings not right, she usually keeps it organized. I scanned the room looking for suspicious evidence. I opened the drawers til I found a post it note.

* I'm watching you Leonor

I look around to look for more clues. Who's watching her? In my peripheral vision I can see a light blinking hidden at her shelf. I found out it was a hidden camera. I take a closer look and took the camera from the shelf. It was still recording. Ipapatrack ko to.

I took a glance before I left her office to see if there are any clues left that I missed. So far I only got 2 clues. I met up with the tropa again and told them what I found.

"Leni has a stalker?" Teddy asks as I showed them the mini camera. "Ay hindi beh, Nagv-vlog. Nakalimutan ata nagvivideo kaya naiwan." Sonny answered getting a smack at the head by ate Lei. "So what now?" Asked Chel. I was about to answer until Sonny buts in. "Magwave kayo, Hi vlog welcome to my guys!" He said as he jokingly waved at the camera that I was holding. "Isa pa Antonio, babatukan kita jan." I said and he backs off. I was then called by apple telling me the conference is ready.

I interrogate every person in this building and somehow none of them were suspicious. I was guessing it was one of her clients who did this. It was almost night time when we finished. "Let's continue tomorrow, salamat sa tulong. Although I can handle this" I thanked the Tropa as they dropped me off at my place. "No worries Ris, For Leni." Kiko said. "For Leni! Whoo owrayt." Sonny exclaimed as he punch the air.

"Kala mo lasing eh." Chel snickered. "Lasing nga yan, Umiinom yan kanina ng patago." Ate lei whispered. "Oh siya. I'll see you guys tomorrow." I said and bid farewell.

They took off and then I went in. I sighed as I dropped my bag at the couch and head to my bedroom.

"How stupid are they my love." I said

Passing by the monitor that was showing different angles of her office.

As I look at Leni who's tied up on my bed. Crying

Kakalaro ko to ng criminal case 😗 anyway merry chrysler ✨

Fun fact: nakagawa na ako actually ng plot nito sinulat ko sa notebook months ago. Mga around june or july na tas d ko na pinatapos kasi ang haba mga 5 pages na siguro sa notebook tas nakalimutan ko  HAHAHAHAH then supposedly dapat sinave ni Risa si Leni kaso lang iniba HAHAHAHAHAH

Other plot is plinano nila lahat para ikulong si unity. Teamwork daw kaya unity at para si Leni makakuha ng position bilang director HAHAHAHA