Paubaya

Reminder: What happens in this story stays in this story. Gawa2 lamang ito ng author gamit ang imagination niyang walang limit. Thank youuuu

"How was work love?" I asked Risa as she enters the house and left her bag on the couch. "It was fine." She replied. Well that sums up our relationship. What can I say we've been arranged by our parents and it made Risa cold as a snow queen. She wasn't bubbly as she was before. But here I am trying my best to be a perfect partner.

"Did you eat dinner na?" I asked her trying to initiate a conversation but as I expected her replies were limited as it was like she was saving it. She only gave me a nod though I knew she haven't. I always caught her sneaking in the kitchen late at night. "You haven't Ris. Just for tonight. I made your favorite. Plus di ko naman nilagyan nyan ng lason o gayuma."

I stare at her pleading that she would at least eat just for tonight. Like 80% she would decline but to my surprise she sat down on the dinner table. A sligth smile formed through my lips as she starts putting food on her plate. I avoided my gaze as soon she caught me staring at her. "Di kapa ba kakain?" She asked.

"Uhm I'm still full, ikaw na muna." I reasoned just to make her not uncomfortable. I was about to leave her when she stopped me. "Stay please, Join me for dinner nakakahiya namana na you prepared all of this tas hindi ka kakain." A smile was drawn from my lips of what she said. I sat in a good distance.

It was a silent dinner. No one dared to talk. Only the sound of the utensils and crickets were covering the silence. I don't want to start the conversation since the thought of making her uncomfortable, but looking at her it looks like she wanted to say something, so I gathered my confidence and took it as a sign to say something.

"Uhm what are you doing tomorrow?" I asked her and ate a spoonful of soup. "Uh, I'll be going to the cemetery...You?" For the first time she asked me about my plans. It surprised me as I was the only one who is asking about her plans. "I have nothing to do tomorrow, Maybe I will just read some books at our library or study cases."

Another moment of silence. Awkward silence to be exact. "Can you come with me tomorrow?" Risa asked. My eyes widened at the sudden invitation. "A-are you sure?" I asked. " Yeah, its fine. I just need a companion." She said

"Sure." I said and she gave me a slight smile

Next Day

Risa and I are heading to the cemetery. She starts fidgeting with her buttons on her clothes. She's anxious, I can tell. A few moments in the road we finally arrived at the cemetery.

Risa grabs my hand and pulls me towards a grave that has been dug out?. "I'll miss you." She uttered at the grave . I take a look on the grave

Ma. Leonor Gerona

"Rest in peace" was her last words before she pushed me.

Hi mga fifol sorry natagalan medj busy week ksi daming activities si school 😘