I'm Back (Dark)

Reminder: What happens in this story stays in this story. Gawa2 lamang ito ng author gamit ang imagination niyang walang limit. Thank youuuu

TW: Obsession, slight abuse.

If you feel uncomfy don't read this. I repeat if you feel UNCOMFY when it comes to these plots DON'T READ IT.

Leni's POV

It has been 2 years since I escaped from that maniac. My term as president is coming to an end. I remember how chaotic the country went when I was missing. But thankfully to the Tropa they lead the country for a short time as I was a damsel in distress.

"Mama, sure po ba kayo na ok lang po kayo dito?" Aika my eldest asked as they carried their luggages out of the car. They are going on a trip today. Just the three of them. They'll be attending their friends wedding so Tricia and Jill would be coming as well since they have some Agenda's of their own in the States.

"Yes, I'll be fine anak. Don't worry about me. Enjoy kayo doon bring me pasalubong nalang."

"Ako nalang e worry mo mama baka mawala ako dun." My 2nd daughter joked.

"Tas sa Mcdo ka tatambay ulit? Ewan ko sayo Tricia. Tricia moments."

My three daughters who are all girls laughed at my remark. Jillian gave me an embraced and whispered I love you's followed by her Sisters. "Take care." I said to them giving them forehead kisses. We said our goodbyes as they head in to the departure.

When the girls were out of my sight. A sudden eerie feeling surrounded me. I brushed it off. Probably felt that because of trauma.

I drove back home. As I got in the condo the eerie feeling surrounded me again. I feel like there were eyes staring at me but there is no one here than me and Rocco. "Its just you and me for the meantime Rocco." I said to my furgrandchild. Rocco whimpered, trying to grab my attention.

I carried him and we both sat down on the sofa. "Let's watch Marley and Me?" I asked the dog even though he can't speak. Well its for my Sanity. I clicked Netflix and searched the movie. Due to exhaustion, in the middle of the movie I fell asleep.

"Nice to see you again my Love." No, no, wake me up from this dream. "Risa? You're dead!"

A smirk was formed on her lips. "Sweet dreams My Love." She started to laugh hysterically as I was surrounded with pitch black. Risa got out from the light and I tried to run towards it. It was no use as the light fades as I run into it.

*Knock, knock

*Knock, knock

*Bark!

I shot back up. I'm still in the condo. Thank god it was only a dream. Its a sign that I need to continue my therapy. Rocco is already at the door scratching it with his paw. I went over to him confused. I slightly opened the door and peeked no one was there. I open it wide enough and there was no one.

I looked at the hallway to see if someone was there but no, it was dead empty. Hmm. I look down to see a letter. I grab the letter and quickly closed the door. I opened the letter and there was a kiss mark on the top.

Dear Leni,

How have you been my love? If you have received this letter it means I'm finally letting you go. I apologize for what I have done and I know my apology isn't enough for the damage I caused you. You made me fall hard Leni, So hard to the point I was obsessed with you. I hope you enjoy life and I'll see you maybe in the afterlife my love.

Sincerely,
Risa H.

I have mixed feelings about this. Risa is already dead so who would send me this letter? All of the sudden the scent of lavender circled the entire room. Before my eyes closed I can see a figure on the wall as Rocco wags his tail.

I woke up and I've been asleep for 2 hours as I saw the clock. I noticed I wasn't in the living room anymore instead I was in the bedroom. "You're awake."

I froze as I heard the voice. I immediately shift my head to the right to see Her sitting on the chair in my little office area. It can't be? I burned her.

"Surprise!" She smiled. She walks up to me and sat beside me. I sat up and back up til my back hits the headboard. Please someone tell me that her ghost isn't haunting me.

"Scared little kitten." She brushed my cheeks with her fingers softly not until she grabbed my hair harshly. I moaned in pain. Fuck she's real. "Your little sneaky plan didn't work my little kitten. The way you tied my hands isn't tight enough the way I wanted." She cooed.

I'm hallucinating am I? Risa grabbed a lit candle and brought it in front of me. She tilts it slight making the hot wax drip onto my chest. I hissed in pain as tears threaten to escape from my eyes. "That's what I felt too sweetie, Pain, Hot, ooh longing for your touch." Risa moaned as she did a few drops on my skin.

I guess I'll just have to live with this life.

"There is no escape now my love."

So eto na po  nicuhgrn   HAHAHAHHA buhay po si Risa bebs