My Doctor

"Hi  Ris. Sorry for the late notice. Yung pasyente kasi ni Dr. Pangilinan eh need po operahan the day after tomorrow eh nakalimutan kong nag file pala ng leave si Dr. Pangilinan and He requested for you to handle this case." Dr. De Lima informed Risa. "Oh ok, nasa iyo ba ang charts ng pasyente?". Risa doesn't have a choice. "Nandun kay Nurse Sonny. And the patient na you will be handling is a famous lawyer so. Goodluck bes." Lei said and walked off.

Risa sighed in defeat. She could've had some free time tomorrow but she would be handling another patient last minute. Risa walked to the nurses desk looking for nurse Sonny. "Teds nakita mo ba si Sonny?" Risa asked a fellow nurse who's organizing the charts.

"Hey dokie, nakita ko po kanina sa cafeteria may kasama pong babae. Kain ng kain sana ma choke." Teddy said with a tone of jealousy, earning a teasing glare from Risa. "Selos kaba?" Risa teased and laughed. "Pasalamat ka boss kita. Hmp." Teddy said and went through the patients  charts.

"BULAGA!" Sonny jumps in
"AY HAYOP KA!" Risa jumped after being scared by Sonny. "HAHAHA Hayop daw. Dasurb." Teddy laughed. Sonny scratched his head. "Grabe naman to si dokie." He said and received a slap in his shoulder from Risa. "Aray si doc mapanakit. Sumbong kita sa jowa mo. Ay wala palang jowa." Sonny teased irritating their boss. Sonny only has the guts to annoy the doctors. Especially Risa and Leila.

"Isa pa oh gagawin kitang cadaver." Risa said and Sonny raised both of his hands as a sign of surrender. "Anyway nasa iyo ba ang charts ng pasyente ni Dr. Pangilinan?" She asked. "Yeps, Patient name is Maria Leonor Gerona." Sonny proceeded to give more info til Teddy buts in. "Diba siya ang sikat na lawyer?" He asked and Sonny nods. "Yass tama ka jan sissy ko." Sonny said but was smacked in the head by Teddy. "Lakas niyan sa loob ng korte. Mapapasabi ka ng Mommy." Teddy said then was also smacked in the head by Sonny.

"Ikaw ah, may mommy issues ka pala." Sonny said while Risa scans the patients charts. "Baliw. Eh totoo naman eh. Pustahan tayo mapapasabi ka rin ng mommy eh." Teddy answered. "Tigil niyo na yan. Sonny samahan moko. Puntahan natin ang pasyente." Risa said . Her and Sonny went to the patients room. Risa knocked and entered carefully. "Hello Atty. Gerona. I am Dr. Hontiveros. I will be your doctor." Risa greeted the woman. "Mommy." Sonny whispered. Ris heard it and pinched Sonny.

"Aray, attorney oh. Nananakit." Sonny said to the woman in front of them. Leni smiled. "Nice to meet you Dr. Hontiveros." Leni greeted. "Sonny, pakicheck ng vitals ng pasyente. So Atty. How are you feeling today?" Risa asks as she stepped closer to the woman lying on the bed while sonny checks her vitals. "So far no pain doc." The lawyer answered. "120/80 dokie" Sonny informed Risa about the patients blood pressure. "Uh doc. Iwan muna kita, hanap ako ni Doc Lei eh, siya pagalitan mo mamaya. Bye dokiee." Sonny left the room as Risa rolls her eyes and facepalms

"Kulit niya no." Leni says as she spots the annoyance in Risa's face. "Sobra, pasensya kana sakanya sobrang kulit." Risa apologized. "No worries doc, parang staff ko rin eh." Leni chuckled. Hearing the woman laugh, Risa felt something she couldn't describe. "Anyways, you're in good shape naman for surgery. However we still need to check up on you in case there will be complications." Risa said and the woman in front of her smiled and nodded.

"Noted doc, thank you." Leni said to the doctor. "I'll see you tomorrow attorney." Risa bids but before she can open the door. "Leni, just call me Leni nalang." Leni said. "Ok Leni, I will see you tomorrow." Risa said and went out of the room.

Ang ganda gago. She thought.

Risa walked back to the nurses desk only to spot Sonny talking to Teddy. "Hanap ni Doc Lei ha." Risa uttered and Sonny jumps. "Ay doc dito ka na pala hehe, kala ko matagal ka pa don." Sonny answered. "Magkano nga pustahan niyo kanina Teds?" Risa asked Teddy while Sonny shakes his head sideways. "1k po." Teddy answered. "Bigay mo na 1k mo Sonny." Sonny facepalms while Teddy's jaw dropped.

"MAY MOMMY ISSUES KA RIN!" Teddy yelled making a lot of people stare at them. Sonny covers Teddy's mouth. "Hehe, wala yon." He said to assure everyone. Risa was laughing beside them. "To makatawa kala mo di nagagandahan eh." Sonny tells Risa making her frown. "Oh galit. Totoo ang chismis." Teddy snickered.

"Che, check niyo yung pasyente every 6 hours." Risa informed. "What if ayaw." Sonny teased. "What if sabihin ko kay chief itatanggal ka?" Risa retorts back. "Dasurb." Teddy whispered. "Ihh, joke lang eh. Labyu dokie.. as a friend." Sonny said and gave Risa a side hug. Risa pushed him gently and slapped his shoulder. "Aba nakailan kana doc ah." Risa only smiled cheeky and walked away. But turned for a second and gave Sonny the middle finger.

The next day

Risa returned to Leni's room and saw her reading 'The 7 husband's of Evelyn Hugo.' "Good morning Leni. Nice taste, the book I mean." Risa said mentally slapping herself. "I know what you mean doc." Leni chuckled and closed her book. "Just call me Risa nalang since we're doing first name basis hehe." Risa said. "Hehe." Sonny mocked whilst preparing Leni's meds and checking her IV fluids, earning a glare from Risa.

"Uh so, we'll be running some tests again just to be sure you're clear for the operation." Risa informed. Leni nodded with a smile. And again the doctor felt butterflies.

Wag ka na ngumiti jan kinikilig aketch.

"Doc, Dokie. Helloo." Risa came back to reality after seeing Sonny waving his hands sideways. "Ayan gumising si doc ganda. Iwan ko muna kayo uli, nakuha ko na po vitals ni Attorney. Tsaka pinapatawag ako ni Doc. Lei." Sonny asks for permission. "Ni Doc. Lei o ni labidabs Teddy?" Risa teased. Leni on the other hand is watching the banter of the two which she finds very amusing. A small smile formed her lips as she watch the doctor and the nurse. "Ni doc. Lei real na po legit. Byee, see you later Attorney ingat ka po kay dokie." Before Risa can retort back Sonny ran out of the room.

Risa heaved a heavy sighed and faced her patient. "Have you eaten na ba?" Risa asks Leni and shakes her head sideways. "Not yet baka padating na po pagkain usually this hour dumadating eh." Leni informed. Then a knock on the door was heard and gave the food to Leni. "Ikaw Risa, kumain kana ba?" Leni asks as soon as she received her food.

"Not yet, in a few." Risa said as she stood there awkwardly. "Samahan mo nalang ako Ris. If you want lang naman." Leni invited. Now Risa is wondering if someone is with her or not as she felt like the woman is alone all the time and noticed that no one is with her at the moment. "Wala ka bang kasama?" Risa asked. Leni gave her a shrug. "Yung secretary ko minsan, pero busy sya lately and my friends are busy din so." Leni said and Risa felt pity for the patient. "Sige. Kunin ko lang pagkain ko, babalik ako dito." A bright smile formed.

"Anong ningiti-ngiti mo jan?" Leila asks as soon as she saw Risa walked through the halls with a wide smile on her face. "Paulit-ulit siguro doc nagsasalita yung utak niya ng "Mommy"." Sonny teased. "Mamaya inlove na pala si dokie." Teddy added. "Yung totoo pala Inlab, Inside the Lab." Sonny snickered earning another smack on the head by Leila. Teddy laughed, however stops when he received a smack from Leila as well. Both nurses held the part where they got smacked and pouted.

"Kayo.... Risa anong kinain mo ba't ka nakangiti." Lei asks the doctor. "Kiffy." Somny whispered. "Uh eh Ano. Kiffy." Risa asnwered startedly. "ANO?!" Leila was hysterics while Sonny and Teddy held their laughs. "CHIPPY. chippy kasi." Risa said. "ewan ko sayo jan. Kakain pa ako." Risa left while the three laughed.

May part 2 pa toh mga beh chill HAHAHAHAH