miserable

"Leni are you ok?" Risa asked worriedly as she saw her lover wondering deeply and that she seems off. She was about to say something when Leni spoke. Though the words from the woman was not Risa was expecting, in fact it made her world shatter. "Ris, I'm sorry, I-I'm breaking up with you. I need to break up with you." Risa couldn't believe what she just heard. Leni on the other hand held back her tears. She had no choice especially when she was confronted by Risa's parents, especially Risa's mother to break up with their daughter or there will be consequences.

"Leni NO! Bawiin mo ang sinabi mo!" Risa wanted to fiight, fight for their love, even if it takes to disowning by her parents. She grabbed Leni's hand caressing it. Risa knew about her parents prohibiting them to have a relationship however it seems that she doesn't care. She will defend Leni and their relationship even if she's asked to jump on a bridge.

However it takes two to tango, though the other one got tired. "I'm sorry Ris, I tried fighting for you but I just can't seem to win." Leni choked on her words. Risa embraced Leni in a hug not wanting to let go. She was insisting about the break up and keep whispering how can they make their relationship work, but Leni couldn't do it anymore. She was scared as she was threatened.

"Ris, its for the best. Please, Maybe its not the time for us, for now we need to let go. I'm sorry Ris but I'm tired." Leni pulls away. Both women are in pain. Both are suffering. "Leni nagmamakaawa ako. Hindi pa nga ako sumusuko." Risa cried. The pain in her voice was noticeable. "I've fought this battle with you for a million times Risa. I'm really sorry pero hindi ko na kaya." Both of them are sobbing. Risa wanted to embrace Leni again though she knows that the other woman is hurting.

"If the time is right and destiny is true. I will wait for you." Leni said as she held Risa's hand to assure her. "But now is not the time." Leni added. "Will I see you again?" Risa asks hoping they could meet again. Leni weakly smiled and said "Hopefully."

2 years later

Risa along with her boyfriend and her parents were on their way to an event. Risa had an argument with her parents after Leni broke up with her. Somehow Risa's father felt sympathy ang guilt for her daughter knowing how she loved Leni but he couldn't do anything as his wife has more authority. He saw his daughter lost and numb from suffering. She saw how her daughter became miserable.

He saw her boyfriend that his wife approves tries to hold his daughters hand, however she didn't reciprocate and pulls her hand away. Guilt rushed into his system as he couldn't do anything to help his daughter. Risa on the other hand was lost in her thoughts. Her mind is occupied with memories with the only person that she loves. She stares at the window blankly.

Few minutes have passed and they arrived at the venue. The event is filled with by famous people. You name it, politicians, artists, and more. Risa's father is a politician.

Risa has been communicating and introducing herself to his fathers colleagues busying herself. As the event went deeper and it was time for dinner. Risa and her boyfriend sat down along with her parents without recognizing the woman at the table beside them until. "May we call on Ms. Maria Leonor Gerona here on the stage for the award best businesswoman of the year." Risa's eyes widened in shock and followed the spotlight only to know that Leni was only a table beside her.

She heard her mother scowl but she was distracted by the beauty walking towards the stage. Leni was wearing an expensive beige filipiniana  floor length gown with a right slit. Risa was attracted all over again. Leni was presenting class with a b it of seduction. Risa wasn't paying attention to everything, she was paying attention to the woman on stage specifically the woman's beauty. She soon turned to reality when everyone in the room starts applauding for the woman who was on stage.

As the event continues, The host opened the dancefloor.

"Its now or never." Risa thought.

She saw her mother nudged her so called boyfriend to invite her dance. Though she was quick as she stood up and made her way to the woman she wants to spend her life with. On the way she was building her courage and confidence. Her mother was threatening her to return but for Risa, she didn't care. Her mother was about to stop her until her father blocked his wife's way and threatened her wife for divorce if she stops their daughter.

As Risa reached Leni. The businesswoman was in shock as she saw Risa offering her hand for a dance. Leni took a glance at Risa's mother and she saw her sending deadly glares. "Risa I can't" Leni was about to leave when Risa grabbed her wrists. "Don't worry about my mom, Hell don't worry about everyhthing! From now on I'm choosing you Pangga."

Leni went teary as she heard the words from Risa. Risa gently held Leni's hand as the other woman stares affectionately to  other. "As you said, if the time is right and destiny is true, you'll wait for me. Tonight is the time and I'm here choosing you." Risa added. Leni was touched of what she heard from Risa. The tall woman gently pulled the shorter woman to the dancefloor. They grabbed the attention of the people around them. It made Leni conscious, though Risa noticed it and grabbed Leni's waist to assure her that everything is fine.

The two women started dancing as if they're the only person in the room. Both were lost in each others eyes. All the memories they have shared together flooded back through their minds. "Pipiliin kita araw-araw Pangga, I love you." Risa said and caressed her lovers cheek with her thumb. "Paano yung mama mo?" Leni asked worriedly.

"She can never bother us anymore, Nasaan na ang I love you ko." Risa pouted making Leni smile.

"I love you too."

Spell marupok L.E.N.I chos HAHAHAHA HAPPY PRIDE MGA BADINGGGG.