My Doctor pt. 2

Risa sneakily returned to Leni's room with the food that she brought. As she entered she saw Leni didn't touch her food yet. "Oh ba't hindi kapa kumain?" Risa asks worriedly.

"Hinihintay kasi kita doc... nakakahiya naman kasi kumakain na ako dito tas ikaw hindi." Leni said. "Leni, pasyente ka kailangan mong kumain." Risa warned while the other woman rolled her eyes and smiled. "In my defense, I invited you to eat with me. And it would be disrespectful na nauna ako, plus it was just a few minutes of waiting Ris."

Wag mo ako ma Ris Ris jan attorney kinikilig ako.

Risa brushed off the thought and disregarded arguing with the lawyer. "Yeah, yeah. Di na ako makikipagtalo lawyer ka eh." Risa joke earning a laugh from Leni.

Hay, ang tawa mo nakakahawa.

Both women started eating.....

Their food
(Pagsila na tsaka na nila kakainin isat-i-)

Risa sat down at the side of the bed facing Leni.

"How was it being a lawyer?" Risa asks initiating a conversation. "Sometimes it's fun sometimes it's not. However I love my job. It was my dream to become one." Leni answered. "Ikaw, being a doctor." Leni returned the question and took a bite of her food. " Actually it was not a dream for me to become a doctor, however something happened na bumago yung isip ko." Risa answered. Her mood suddenly went gloomy. The other woman noticed and drew a worried expression on her face. "Tell me that when you're ready, sorry." Leni apologized and held Risa's hand.

Risa noticed it and couldn't help it but blush. "I-it's fine, things happen." Risa answered. She noticed a food stain on the side of Leni's lips. "Wait, may dumi ka sa labi." Risa said and carefully went closer. Grabbed a tissue at Leni's tray and wiped the stain carefully. The other woman on the other hand stared at the doctor's eyes. Mesmerized by her beauty. "Ang ganda mo Ris." Leni said blankly as she was lost at the illuminating eyes of the doctor. Risa stared back at Leni. Didn't notice the involuntary movement of her lips that formed into a smile. "Uhm, thanks. Same to you." Risa answered

ANONG SAME TO YOU?! Gaga kinompliment ka ng tao Same to you ampota.

Risa fought herself mentally. "Parang nagpapanic ka doc. Chill. Thanks for the compliment." Leni answered. Their faces were now close to each other. Lost in each other's eyes that they didn't notice they are moving even closer. "Hello Atty. I'm ba- BADING!! HUI! WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?! SANTA MARIA." And there goes Sonny shocked by what he saw. The two women jumped make them bumped their heads together. "Sonny ano ba!?" Risa asked annoyed. "Luh galit kasi hindi hinalikan si Attorney, In my defense po, kanina pa po ako kumakatok." Sonny said and went to check Leni's IV fluids.

"Tapos kana ba?" Leni asks while giggling. Referring to Risa's food. Risa smiled and nodded. "Ako na magligpit." Risa said and grabbed the tray from Leni. "Wow, love language ni Dokie Acts of Service." Sonny butts in. "Chismoso." Risa said to Sonny. "Talk to my Lawyer doc." Sonny answered back.

"Sino ba lawyer mo?" Risa responded. "Siya po." Sonny pointed at Leni making her laugh. "Hoy anong sayo. Akin yan." The room went silent.

"Wala namang label jan eh." Sonny teased. "Ewan ko sayo Antonio, umayos ka jan. Wala karin namang label." Risa fired back. "Shut up nalang ako, Attorney kunin ko lang po vitals niyo kemeru. Pakalmahin niyo na po si Dokie." Sonny teased. "Bahala ka na jan. Leni. I mean Attorney. Will check up on you before the surgery." She said before leaving the room.

"Galit sayo?" Leni asked Sonny. Sonny shaked his head sideways. "Di marunong magalit yan attorney. Tampo lang yan tamang suyo lang ako mamaya." Sonny answered. "Cute niya mainis." Leni said out of nowhere. "Inlove kaba Atty?" Sonny asked curiously as he kneels beside the bed and placed to hands on this cheeks. "Kulit mo HAHAHA. Kung sasabihin ko ba yung totoo tutulungan mo ba ako?" Leni asked and Sonny smirked. "Deal." Sonny said and waited for Leni to answer. The woman nodded carefully.

"YAY HINDI NA MALUNGKOT KIFFY NI DOKIE." Sonny cheered with joy. Leni laughed on the other hand. "Hoi shh kalang muna." Sonny nodded and bid his goodbye to the Attorney.

Day of the Surgery.

Risa scrubbed in the operating room and was gloved by Teddy. Teddy is the assigned circulating nurse while Sonny is the scrub nurse. Leila was also there as the anesthesiologist. Leni was brought in the operating room. "I trust you Doc. Ris." Leni said and Leila asked Leni to count backwards. After Leni went unconscious the three gave suspicious glares at Risa. "Titignan niyo ako o isaksak ko tong blade sainyo?" Risa threats. Making the three look away in fright. Risa took a deep breath and silently prayed for guidance before she did an incision.

After the surgery.

"Closing the incision." Risa announced and everyone took a sigh of relief. "Panalangin ko sa habang-buhay, makapiling ka, makasama ka. 'Yan ang panalangin ko" Sonny sings. "At hindi papayag ang pusong ito. Mawala ka sa 'king piling
Mahal ko, iyong dinggin" Teddy joins in as they watch Risa finishing up. "Wala nang iba pang mas mahalaga" Leila also joins in. "Sa tamis na dulot ng pag-ibig nating dal'wa" Now the three of them sang in harmony. They stared at Risa waiting for her to join in the song.

They heard her sigh then. "At sana naman, makikinig ka. Kapag aking sasabihing minamahal kita" Risa sang. "AYOWN. Confimed." Leila uttered to the two nurses and they giggled. Risa finished stitching up the incision and asked to return patient back to the private room. "You did it bes." Leila patted Risa's back. Risa nodded and that Lei knew she was saying thanks. "Pahinga ka muna dokie, kami na muna bahala kay mommy AY este Attorney." Teddy said. Risa checked her watch to see its only an hour before her shift ends. "Ako na bahala. Di pa naman ako inaantok." Risa said and scrubbed out of the operating room.

"Bakod de Honti naman pala." Sonny as they watch Risa got out of the OR. Teddy and Leila nodded in agreement.

Leni woke up groggy. Her body aching in pain. She groaned as she sat up. "Here inom ka tubig." Leni was surprised to see Risa beside her holding a water bottle with a straw on it. Leni noticed that Risa was not wearing her lab coat.  She took a sip of the water before asking Risa. "Tapos na ba shift mo?" Her answer was only a nod.

"You should've rested doc. I can handle myself naman." Leni said as guilt was on her mind. "I slept naman on the couch.  And no one here will look out for you so I volunteered." Risa assured. "Uy, worried. Thanks Ris." Leni said and smiled widely at the doctor. Risa rolled her eyes playfully. "Leni, I'm going to be straight forward na. I like you." Risa confessed. It may seem unprofessional but she got to take the risk. "Wow, Ris. To be honest, I like you too." Leni admits. Risa froze, processing what the lawyer just said. "So, anong gagawin natin? Tayo na or what?" Risa asked confused. "Liligawan mo muna ako." Leni teased Risa.

"Eh dapat ikaw manligaw sakin." The lawyer chuckled and responded, "eh ikaw una umamin so dapat ikaw." Risa scrunched her face which made Leni smile. "Eh ako una umamin so ikaw naman manligaw." Risa reasoned.

"Anong manligaw sinasabi niyo?" Sonny cuts in as Teddy and Leila peek behind the door. "Kanina pa kayo jan?!" Risa asked. The three nodded and smiled teasingly at the doctor. "From I like you to ikaw naman manligaw." Teddy snickered. Everyone stared at Risa who covered her face from embarrassment. "Ligaw-ligaw eh tatanda nyo na." Leila said and grabbed the two nurses out to give the two women privacy.

"Fuck it. Be my girlfriend Doctora?" Leni asked as she held Risa's hand. "Hoi kakatapos mo lang ma opera Attorney. Pero. Sige yes. I will be your girlfried." Risa replied.

"ANG HAROT!" They heard Sonny, Teddy, and Leila behind the door. Both women looked at each other and laughed.

Medj boring huehue. PERO OMG NAKITA KO ULIT SI SEN. RISA DURING DINAGYANG HANEP DI AKO NAGPAPIC KASI ANG LAYO KOOOOO KAINISSS. Pero ok lng nakita ko siya ulit gamit dalawang mata ko. GANDA NIYA GAGO. Sobrang bait huhu kasi marami nagpapic sakanya tas inaacommodate niya each. PAPIC SANA AKO KASO NGA D AKO MAKAALIS SA UPUAN KO tsaka medj crowded na sa gilid kung saan sila dumaan huhu. ANDON RIN SI SEN KIKO TSAKA SI ATTY. CHEL. Pero yung mata kung nasakanya lng. HUI?!. Pero yeah. Happy kasi nakita ko siya ulit. Tangkad nga ni gague 😭. Tas pag intermission number chika2 pa silang tatlo eh. anyway see sa next chapterrrr🥳