Chapter 6 - Baatein

Sana let him in as she stood at a side waiting for him to begin with his "talk". She knew what he wants to talk about and she inwardly hoped that he won't agree to such a thing.

"Urmm",he cleared his throat wanting to gain her attention and lessen the awkwardness which has suddenly settled in among them.

"Voh mein actually-", he started and then sighed not knowing how to pronounce it out.

"Aap please sidha sidha boliye", she nudged not looking at him at all.

"Aap chahti hein aisa ho joh papa plan kar rahe hein", Sidharth asked fumbling with words.

"Are you even thinking about it", she asked in a harsh tone.

"Am just thinking about you and Aaru aur aap logo ke liye joh bhi sahi hein mujhe voh karne mein koi problem nahi hein", he stated.

"Acha aur meri marzi ka kya, mere pati ko mare abhi hafta bhi nahi hua hein and you all are expecting me to move on as if it's as simple as that haina", she spat bitterly and he hissed, he has never seen her being so bitter and rude towards people.

"Bhabhi mein apki marzi hi janne aaye hoon", he clearified.

"Aur apki marzi ka kya what about your choice, what about Akansha, pyaar ke kaside padhte the aap uske liye aur aaj you're not even considering her", she asked in a accusing tone and he looked hurt.

"Voh chali gayi hein toh uske barein mein kyu sochu, joh hein unke barein mein sochunga, joh zimmedari mera bhai peeche chod ke gaya hein, voh baccha joh mujhe baap ka darja deta hein uske barein sochunga", he admitted and she hold out a gasp.

"I know itni maturity expect nahi karte aap mujhse but trust me zindagi sabko sikha deti hein", he added with a bitter chuckle.

"Voh chali gayi hein matlab", she asked after a moment of silence.

"Shaadi karli usne and she's gone to canada he was an cannadian", he completed.

"Sidharthhhh", she gasped stepping closer.

"Aapko pata tha", she asked.

"Nahi",he reverted.

"Are you okay", she asked softly.

"Nahi tha okay aise laga isse bada dhukh koyi nahi ho sakta ki hamara koi apna, jise hum apna samajhte hein voh humein aise dhokha deke, dil cheer ke jaye but see aaj ke dukh ke age voh chiz kuch bhi nahi thi kyuki isse bada dukh koi nai ho sakta ki apna koi pyaar karne vala duniya hi chod ke chala jaye", he said with a deep sigh controlling his emotions and trying his best to not to break down in front of her.

Akansha, had been his girlfriend from the past five years and Sana had known it all. It was a Month later in their marriage when her husband has to leave and as he was leaving he had left his younger brother to be there by her side in an unknown city and needless to say, the two fresh minds Bounded really well. Sidharth knew how much his sister in law loved his brother and Sana knew how much he loved the girl Akansha. He has even took Sana with him to meet her and Sana didn't liked her though but she kept mum as Sidharth was way too deep in feelings with her.

"Kab", she asked.

"Matlab", he asked perplexed.

"Breakup kab hua", she asked.

"Breakup toh kabhi hua hi nahi naa, aakar mujhse shikwa karti toh shayad kuch bach Jaata, gile door kar deta shayad uske par shayad voh chahti hi nai thi aisa kyuki mujhe toh bas uski Vidai ki khabar mili thi", he told with moistened eyes.

"Kab", she asked her own eyes watering not for her own misery but for his.

They've always been so close that he had share everything with her so does she. She has spent more time of her life with him than her own husband, not that she has ever complained. But spending time with each other had always brought them comfort and right now the way he looks so broken she felt like blaming herself for not observing it before.

"Naveen (his friend) ke sath gaya tha kisi kaam se toh raste mein kisi ki gadi khrab hui mili and it was a wedding car kyuki uspe phool vool lage hue the so we stopped to help them only to get to know ki mein apni girlfriend ki doli kisi aur ke sath uske ghar chodne jaa raha hoon", he told before a bitter chuckle escaping his mouth.

"Kab hua Yeh sab aur mujhe kyu nahi pata", she asked walking closer to him and examining him properly.

"It's been three months, jab bhaiya aaye the last time tab", he told with a sigh.

"Mujhe kyu nahi btaya", she asked with a accusing gaze.

"I didn't wanted to be an interruption", he retorted.

"Aap thik hein", she asked after a while her palm rubbing his bicep, a gesture of comfort which she had came to practicize over the period of time as he calms down because of it and she does that to him always for comfort.

"Am okay, aab ka haal dekh ke uss baat ka toh dukh manane ka bhi dil nahi chahta", he said.

"Hnmm", she just nodded.

"Aapse ek baat kehni thi", he said to which she nodded in acknowledgment.

"Aap papa ko ache se janti hein,  I hate to admit lekin unke liye humesha bhai Pehle aate the ya phir Bachu aap nahi or aap unki power ke barein mein janti hein", he said seriously.

"Sidha sidha boliye please", she said.

"Aap janti hein ki voh Aaru ko apne se alag nai hone denge kyuki voh bhai ki akhri nishani hein or apke papa yani uncle definitely chahenge ki aap life mein agey badhein", he clarified.

"Aur at the end of the day papa mujhe mere hi bache se alag karne ka sochenge", she completed getting his point.

"Exactly, he's my father bhabhi or apko bhi bahut saal ho gaye unko dekhte aur aap jante ho how's he", Sidharth said.

"Mein sirf isi vajah se iss barein mein soch raha hoon", he further added.

"Hnmm", she nodded deep in thoughts.

"Bhabhi iss barein mein please shaanti se or rationality se sochiye ga chize bahut khrab ho sakti hein lekin humare paas unhe thik karne ka mauka hein", he said before turning onto his heel and walking away leaving her deep in thoughts.

A little clarification here guys, joh idhar lattha odhane vali chiz bol rah hein it's just a declaration that the girl would Belong to the same family, shaadi nai kara rae itni jaldi voh bas zimmedari announce karne ke liye hota hein!!