Chapter 27 - Mauka

Sidharth closed his eyes for a second as he saw the utter look of betrayal crossed through her eyes for a second before she masked it up. He was enraged before and now as the rush of aderline went back to its place he sighed knowing really well about the disastrous blunder which he has made. He so wished at that moment, that this earth would swallow him somehow or he could just hide somewhere and never have to face her again.

Sana was stunned as she stood there glued to her place. She don't know how to react, what to think, everything just went blank. A span of life felt like a lie, she felt betrayed, furious and what not she herself couldn't comprehend all of it and her vision went blur too as a result and he held her as she fell unconscious.

"Sanaa", Sidharth muttered shocked with her in his arms.

He was gazing at her with worry written all over his face as he tried to shook her awake. He made her lay down at the bed before running like Pitysha to get a glass of water as he sprinkled water droplets at her pale face to get her back to consciousness.

"Sana! Utho please wake u.. Up", he called as he choked at the words.

He so mentally killed himself at the moment for doing this to her. He shouldn't have let this happen, he could have controlled himself, he could have stopped himself from letting it blur this way. He won't ever be able to forgive himself if something happened to her. He prayed from almighty to just keep her safe.

As if listening his silent plea she opened her eyes slowly and he felt like, he got his life back.

"A... Are you Al... Alright", he asked nearly crying and she gazed at him for a moment before taking her away.

"Hmmm", she hummed turning to sit up at little.

"Aap please rest karo, I'll leave", he suggested not meeting her gaze.

"Nahi! We need to talk", she said firmly.

"Not now, subah baat karte hein you need rest for now", he said.

"Nahi mujhe abhi baat karni hein", she stubbornly said.

"Please", he whispered looking down.

"Jab itna bada dawa kiya hein toh uska jawab dene ki bhi himmat rakhiye ya phir Yeh keh dijiye ki Yeh sab jhooth tha joh bola usme koi sachaiyi nahi thi", she said.

"Joh bola usme se kuch bhi jhooth nahi tha", he said this time meeting her gaze.

"Kyu ki...kiya Yeh", she asked her gaze accusatory.

"Maine jaan ke nahi kiya trust me, aur mein kabhi nahi chahta tha ki bhai ke sath kuch galat ho, ya phir aap dono juda ho i swear on my life I never wished for b.. Bhai's dea-", he started off desperately and she placed her palm over his mouth stopping him from uttering nonsense.

"Sidharth! Kya bol rahe ho aap", she asked in utter disbelief before removing her palm.

"I swear maine aisa nahi chaha tha kabhi bhi", he spoke again and she shook her head at him.

"You don't even need to say that, mein jaanti hoon, voh apke bhai Pehle the mere pati baad mein or aap unke barein mein aisa hone ka soch bhi nahi sakte, I know", she said and he gazed at her like an selenophile looks at the moon, in pure adoration.

He felt like the doubts which was killing him inside, she just removed it all unknowingly out of his mind like the gushing wind and they were swept away. She didn't even knew how better she made him feel. He knows that he has hurted her today more than anything but still, she displayed this utter sense of belief, trust in him and he felt like he could just live the rest of his life, knowing this, the fact that she believed him more than he did it to himself.

"I swear! Maine Kuch bhi jaan boojh ke nahi kiya Arey mujhe toh andaza bhi nahi tha ki mein apke liye aisa kuch feel bhi kar sakta hoon voh toh mujhe Akansha ne ehsaas kraya lekin maine bahut koshish ki, bhagne ki, sab jhutlane ki, khud ko iss jhooth pe vishwas dilvale ki, ki aisa nahi ho sakta mein aisa nahi hone dunga, lekin mujhse nahi ho paya mein khud se nahi bhaag paya or maine accept kiya and I came to these terms of acceptance that I have committed the sin but I don't disown it, I own what I did and as your culprit I'm here right in front of your eyes or aap joh chahe mujhe saza de do bas khud ke sath kuch galat mat karna", he spoke and tears fell from the corner of his eyes.

Seeing him so vulnerable Sana's eyes turned misty too. She has rarely seen him cry, knowing him as the strong man which he actually is. Him crying at the moment was enough to explain that how vulnerable he is at the moment and how difficult would've this been to him.

It's about the inevitable emotions. Sometimes, things happens with emotions, the instincts. You don't want certain things to happen in life but they do, out of emotions, they do. Not all could be justified. But an emotion as strong as love, it couldn't be a mistake no matter in which term it comes and it has no form it can come in any and that was what has exactly happened to Sidharth as well. He has never thought that he has loved her in that way, ie, romantically. He has always thought that his love for her was just brotherly but his ex actually made him read and analyze his behavior and emotions towards her and he has to give in to his emotions. He has fought with his ownself for not letting such a thing happen to him but he failed, he failed because you can't lie to your ownself and at the end of the day he has to finally give in.

"Pata hein jab mein unmarried thi na mein humesha kehti thi ke kabhi bhi inn force valon se shaadi ni karungi or pyaar toh bahut door ki baat hein, lekin phir Pradeep ke sath shaadi hogayi, shaadi hone ke baad bhi Yeh socha tha ki chahe kuch bhi ho jaye pyaar nahi karungi apne hi pati se taki baad mein hurt na hou, lekin voh Ishq hi kya jisme, dil na dukhe, bin dard ke mohobat kaisi, or kar lih maine bhi pyaar kar liya khud se iss puri duniya se zyada na chahte hue bhi. Pata hein mujhe dukh iss baat ka hein ki apki mohobat bhi nakam rahegi meri tarah", she said with a bitter chuckle as a tear rolled down from the corner of her eye.

"Maine apse kuch umeed rakh ke Yeh sab zahir nahi kiya hein", Sidharth was quick to say.

"Mein apke bhai ki hoon Sidharth", she said rather declared.

"How old are you", he asked and she frowned.

"28",she mumbled nonetheless.

"Kehne ko zindagi chaar din ki hein lekin akele voh chaar din bitane chaar sadiyon jaise lagte hein, mein apse koi umeed nahi rakhta ki aap mera pyaar mujhe doh yaa mujhse vapis pyaar karo lekin please apne aap ko apni zindagi ko bound mat karo, bhai lived his life and he even died doing what he lived for, his priorities were always his nation. His world begun and ended there lekin insab mein nainsafi sirf apke or Aaru ke sath hui hein or mein nahi chahta ki aap apni sari umar ek chiz leke nikal doh, abhi zindagi bahut badi hein, mein apse koi umeed nahi rakhta lekin mein apko khush dekhna chahta hoon, that smile which used to lit up my whole world, I want to see that again on your face and I just want you to give me a chance to put that dazzling smile back on your face", he spoke gathering some much needed confidence and somehow his eyes gave him that.

Just somewhere, he saw that she wants to give this a thought as well. He could see the wheels in her brain running somehow.

"What do you mean", she asked perplexed.

"Mein apse mohobat nahi chahta badlein mein, mein bas apse ek wada chahta hoon ki aap mujhe ek mauka do apko vapis muskurate hue", he asked with sincerity.

"And how am I supposed to do that", she asked raising a brow.

"Marry me!", he said in a heartbeat with his gaze boring into hers, letting her know that how sincerely he meant what he has asked for.

Wasn't this one an extremely unexpected ghaint purpose? ☠️.

I fucking love you guys like more than 160+ comments at the last chapter. You all tried to understand me like anything and I couldn't have been more greatful for having you all. Thank you, baas please keep going on with this love and maintain this record of comments and everything your comments will be rewarded with updates.
Thank you all 💖💖💖💖💖.