Chapter 17 - Fear

Akansha looked at him for a moment in utter disbelief before regaining her composure.

"I'll be alright at the flat", was all she managed to say.

"That's not good for you", he said.

"You don't live alone here and even if you did, I don't want to cause more trouble, mein shayad yaha aati bhi nahi kabhi tumhe pareshan karne if I had a choice but now you're already helping me enough yaha rehna would be a burden on you", she reasoned.

"Sidharthhhhhh", they heared a chirpy voice from the door and before any of them could've been able to react, Sana crashed herself into Sidharth's arms and he held her on impulse.

"Those people are so good, I love everything about this academy, they even let me come home for lunch. It's all because of you, thank you, thank you so much", she told excitedly.

"Acha gaya sab", he asked calmly as she broke the hug slightly and he corrected her hairs with her chin still at his chest as she looked up at him.

"Bahut achaaaaa it felt like heaven to dance after ages", she told smilingly and he just gazed at her for a moment.

"You've always loved her"

The words rang in his head like a hammer. He felt like he really needed a self realization session with himself. The way he was glancing at her face, the way he was adoring that enthusiasm of a innocent child, the prettiest smile at her face and the absolute bliss was the fact that she was sharing this all with him. Has he ever even looked at Akansha this way?

The thought made him gaze at her and when he did, she was looking at those two with an absolute raw expression, the expression which was of a lost love but not a hates one's, it was one of that, when you leave the other one for good and you actually watch them winning at life.

"Sidharthhhhhh", he heared the familiar voice breaking his chain of thoughts.

"Udhar kya dekh rahe ho aap", Sana asked.

"Uh.. Hiii", Akasnsha who was dazed all this while finally spoke up and Sana turned around to finally recognize her presence as well.

Sana gave her a once over before a sudden look of realization and she contained herself a little before speaking up.

"Akansha right", Sana asked masking up a smile.

"Aap jante ho mujhe", Akansha asked amazed and Sana nodded at her.

"Damn! I'm so sorry! I was just excited and what the hell, what is all this", Sana asked motioning to her face.

"Voilence", Akansha replied and Sana looked At Sidharth.

"You remember, maine apko iski shaadi ki barein mein btaya tha", Sidharth started and Sana nodded eagerly urging him to continue.

"Her husband did all this to her, her family isn't supporting her either, so she came here for help", he briefed.

"Oh my god!", Sana whispered before embracing Akansha tightly who was shocked to say the least.

But she just closed her eyes and let the tears flow. She hates sympathy but the warmth she felt from Sana was something she was looking forward to. It was like a elder sister providing her support and she couldn't have asked for more.

"Are you okay", Sana asked cupping Akanasha's face gently who nodded at her with a smile and Sana just wiped off her tears with her fingers, tenderly.

"You're here and you are absolutely safe with us, you know that right", Sana gently said to which Akansha nodded her head in yes.