Chapter 41 - Frozen

"So what's next in your surprise box", Sana asked as they finally reached their car yet again.

"I really need to ask you about this one, okay pehle promise karo you won't freak out or punch me", he said.

"Hawww! When did I ever punch you?", she gasped.

"But you can and I know that, henceforth doing it for my own safety", he shrugged.

"Nahi bol rahi kuch, pucho", she said.

"Do you wanna go to a club?", he asked nervously.

"What?", she gasped.

"Have you ever been to one?", he asked and she shook her head indicating a no.

"Bas phir, it's decided we're going", he declared.

"What, no Sidharth and how can you even think about visiting such an absurd place", she gasped.

"It's not absurd, it's about having fun and we're going there, that's full & final and decided!!", he declared.

"It's a place to visit just like any other but it's the people who makes it absurd, I want you to have fun and we'll take the place as fun", he added.

"But Sidharth", she hissed.

"It's daytime, din mein kon club Jaata hein", she added logically.

"We're going and moreover we're not going to become Sharabizz, so din mein jana is fine, moreover there are blinding lights in the club which makes the whole vibe of the club of always being a night, there is never daylights in the club for that matter", he said.

"Sidharth please Yaar", she said clearly annoyed.

"Sweetheart, listen here okay, I want you to have fun, try new things okay and this is just one of those and for a fact I know

"But I've heared that there are a lot of things which can go wrong while being in a club like our drinks, people and so on", she said doubtfully.

"I'll be right there, at your side nothing will happen okay and even if something goes wrong we'll make it right okay", he assured and she slightly nodded her head still unsure.

"Aren't we like not kind of in a state to go clubbing?", she asked looking at their outfits.

"Sana, stop finding faults with the whole thing, if you genuinely don't want to go just let me know, we won't go, moreover, we'll be going to our hotel first, freshen up and then go to the club", he said.

"Nahi, I'll come", she said with a sigh.

The giddiness of being introduced to something new, settled inside the pit of her stomach yet again. She leaned against the window and a small smile spread over her lips as she thought about all those dreams and thoughts which she has in her mind when she was introduced to the idea of being married.

After her mother left the world at a young age, Sana was bombarded with the duties and when the talk of her marriage reached her ears she has planned to become reckless, she has wished for her husband to hold her and tell that he'll be there to help her out of troubles. She always wanted to be a reckless creature, trying new things, doing rebellious things that was all she has always wanted to. She never really wanted to be mature and woman up, like her father used to say. But, her family's circumstances, her mother's demise, her husband being in army, nothing never really allowed her to fly, no one encouraged her to spread her wings but the man who sat beside her did, exactly that.

Sidharth felt an unknown sense of giddiness too as he felt her gaze over him. Her gaze didn't made him uncomfortable but it was the look with which she was gazing at him.