Chapter 16 - Blow

Sidharth was stunned to say the least. It took him a few minutes and four time hand rub on his eyes to believe that it was actually her.

"Sid!", she finally spoke up breaking his trance and proving his vision six by six.

"What are you doing here", he blurted out.

"Shouldn't you be asking what happened, instead!", she asked in a sad voice and he gave her a once over this time and his face formed a frown as the realization stuck him.

Her state was dishavelled and she looked horrible, her face held finger prints, her hairs, her beautiful hairs, the most beautiful thing which he used to love about her, they were open and looked tangled all around the places, her forehead has a mark as well and her scalp seemed to be blue /red in color as well. As if she was pulled through them.

"Oh god! Andar aao tum what the hell happened", he asked in a slight high and panicked tone.

"Everything that could go wrong, happened Sid, everything is so wrong", she told and he didn't even realized when she kept her head at his chest and was crying silently.

"Ba... Akansha relax! Come inside I'll get you water", He said closing the door behind and letting her in.

He made her sat down in the living room at a sofa and handed her a glass of water before taking a seat himself beside her.

"How're you now", he asked softly.

"I don't know Sid! Sab galat ho raha hein", saying so she started crying yet again.

It felt like she was holding this all from so long. It was like a new mother seeing her mother for the first time, post delivery. Henceforth, the naigra falls begin to shed.

"Would you like to share", he asked.

"M.. Meri shaadi hui thi you know that right", she said to which he nodded wanting her to continue.

"K.. Kunal, mera husband h.. He abuses m.. Me", she stammered out with tears still flowing down her eyes and Sidharth clenched his fists.

No matter what she has done to him, but nobody deserves this nor do someone has the right to abuse. His blood boils up even at the thought of it.

Violence could never be the solution!!

"Reason to abuse", he asked slightly unsure of himself.

"Abusers don't need reasons they create reasons and his was dowry, my parents have given a lot to him but still he want more", she stated.

"God! Why the hell can't he make money himself and just buy what he wants", he said agitated.

"He'll beat me even if my parents would give it to him and I know that they will because they simply love him but he won't stop i know that", she said.

Silence prevailed among them as Sidharth took the time to actually absorb the information that she has just delivered.

"I know a lot won't make sense to you at this point", she spoke breaking the silence.

"Hnmm I mean you're their daughter and moreover they should at least prioritize what you say", he honestly stated.

"Sab kuch hona chahiye ke jaisa nahi hota naa, mere parents ke sath Pehle hi kitne zyada ache relations the you know and shadi ke time pe Kunal just got them to his feet. Agar maine kuch bola toh voh jhooth or usne bola toh sach hein, voh log andhe ho chuke hein Kunal ke pyaar mein kyuki they got the son which they always wanted toh mein unki kisi ginti mein nahi aati", she said as If she was just discussing the petrol prices.