Epilogue

Happy new year 🌹

Few months later.....

"Yaar kitni baar bolna padega ek baat ko she loves white flowers not the red ones and I want those only", Sidharth said annoyed at the vendor.

"Sir but we unmm don't have those", the other person replied and Sidharth sighed.

"Pehle nahi bata sakte the", Sidharth said gazing at him with utter disappointment.

"You didn't let me speak sir", he managed to utter fearfully.

"Fine whatever now order the flowers and get the things just like I've told you to do so ,alright?", Sidharth asked to which he nodded.

It was their first wedding tomorrow and Sidharth is on his toes, getting the place lastly Finalized and putting the last moment things along with decorations on. He has been working on this for the past two months. The actual goal was to gift her this at their first anniversary. It was their first of many more, which are yet to come and well, he wanted to lay the world at her feet, if possible. So, on a practical point, this was the least he could do or so he felt.

*****

It was around eleven at night when the two of them finally retired to bed. They laid in each other's arms holding onto each other. Right at this moment, one year later, they laid in bed with their legs tangled so were their bodies. There were no words, just silence, a peaceful silence, both of them lying their in utter silence and peace which was evident at their faces, they were glowing, their hands held each other's in a silent comfort and they weren't sharing any words but their thoughts were consumed by each other.

"Ek saal hogaya Sidharth", she whispered softly as she glanced up at the ceiling with a fondly smile grazing her features while she broke the silence.

"Hnmm", he hummed in response holding onto her even more tighter.

"Kitna kuch sikha na humne ek saal mein, samjha, misunderstand bhi kiya at times, lade - jhagde phir vapis sab sahi kar liya, kabhi apne mujhe samjha kabhi samjhaya, we've came a long way na", she said fondly while he just grazed the back of her palm with his thumb while staring at it as if it was the most precious thing in the world, his gaze was there at the ring in her finger.

"Hnmm, Aarav ko utha le?", he asked and she shook her head.

"I want him to be here too lekin aap jante hein na", she asked and he nodded at her with a sigh, making the silence fell around them yet again.

Their little one's has been taking his training too seriously and he has a important fight tomorrow and he has been practicizing big time for it. The reason why they let him be in bed and didn't disturbed him for the midnight cake cutting. Sana being the mother she was, has been trying to pursuing Sidharth to have a word with the coach and request him to give her son a break as she felt her son was eating less, loosing weight and practicizing more. Well, typical mother things, but Sidharth being a supportive father and husband gave her assurance but didn't take an action on it. He has promised his son that he Will help him spread his wings, the way he wants to and he is going to stick to that promise.

The 00:00 displayed at the digital clock announced the arrival of next day and flipping the Calander and arrival of the date, on which they were bounded in holy matrimony, Last year.

"Happy anniversary", they spoke in union to each other before pressing their smiling lips onto each other kissing feverently.

Sidharth let his hands roam freely around the small of her back and Sana knew it was the initiation of the very first of the carnal activities which will follow afterwards so she held his hand with their lips still connected to each other ,but feeling her hand he abruptly stopped moving his lips and gazed at her with a frown .