Chapter 58 - Gyan

Guys this is some major major request from my side, I seriously need someone who can do the editing, if you're one please contact me via dm, I need some very nice book covers, insta edits, character Asthetics kindaa thing and so on, so please please do help me out, I literally suck at those things so please reach out to me if you know about this sort of stuff, I'll be really glad.

It was evident to her, that the ache in her chest was familiar, the shine in her eyes was a good different too which was so known yet so unknown though. The very same ache in her heart, the very same flutter at the left side of her chest, the very same care, the very same scared feeling of losing someone, the very same feeling of wanting to share your whole world with someone, the very same feeling where all you can think about is, that one person. The very same feeling in which, all you can ever dream of, is craving their presence.

Everything just screams one thing.

Loud, wide and clear.

Love!!

She suddenly remembered the article which she has read just yesterday about the signs of love.

1.)You want to share your world with them.

2.)They're always in your thoughts.

3.) You feel like a teenager again.

4.)They become a priority.

5.)You crave them.

6.)You're ignoring other attractive people.

7.You feel the love everywhere.

8.You're kind of freaking out.

9.You prioritize the other person's needs on the same level as your own.

10. You feel comfortable being yourself.

11.You feel grateful for your partner without taking them for granted. ..

12. You are proud of their accomplishments as if they were your own.

As she ran her mind through the points she can undeniably admit.

All check!

"Where are you lost?", came his soothing voice startling her and pulling her out of the daze in which she has seemed to be settled in.

"I -", she started but then bite her tongue as a third person's voice came in.

"Can we come in", came the voice after a knock.

"Uh! Naveen - Akansha ofcourse you don't need to ask", Sana said gesturing them to step in and they obliged.

"Babaaaa, how's you?", came their little one's voice.

Both Sana and Sidharth gazed at each other guilty, sudden realization stuck them, that they've mistakenly neglected him admist the chaos.

"Voh, actually he wanted to come too but we didn't let him, as everybody was rushing around so we thought he might fall or harm himself, so", Naveen told and Sana passed him a greatful smile.

"Aye you okay?", Aarav asked with his teary gazed fixated at Sidharth's feet which has an bandage wrapped around it.

"I'm absolutely fine meri jaan", Sidharth said with an assuring smile as he placed a tender kiss at his forehead while he sat beside him.

"Aayu was scayed", he admitted now looking at Sidharth with his little beautiful eyes filled with tears.

"Yeh dekh loh, Choti Sana", Sidharth said with a soft chuckle and Sana turned red.