Chapter 59 - Haldi

Both of them had a tired yet Contented smiles at their faces as they finally pulled out in the driveway of their abode. Sana parked the car before hopping out of the driver seat, carrying Aarav's sleeping form in her arms and passing a warning glare to Sidharth that said, "Dare you move".

"Typical biwi", he muttered to himself as he saw her walking to their home with Aarav clutched in her arms.

She came out two minutes later, after putting Aarav to bed. She opened the door to passenger seat.

"Good boy!", she praised genuinely appealed that he didn't budge away and sat right there waiting, till she came back.

"Sweetheart I'm fine, you do know that right?", he asked as she helped him out.

"Hnmm", she shrugged before encircling her arm around his and putting his one arm around her own neck so that he can lean onto her.

"By the way, daat deni padegi matlab if rakh himmat bas chalde had a face it would be yours", he joked as they reached their main entrance door after passing through the garden.

"Acha aisa kyu", she asked helping him inside through the already opened door.

"Aur kya, apne se double weight ke aadmi ko you're pulling as if he weighed nothing", he said his tone flirtatious.

"Haan kyuki voh daanav aadmi mujhe use hilane de raha hein", she deadpanned giving him an eye roll as they passed the living room and finally reached their room.

"Oh, is that so", he said visibly impressed knowing that she has caught onto it.

"Yess! Now sit here silently I'll put your clothes on the bed and move out if you need any help just let me know okay?", she said gently yet seriously.

"Do make me change my clothes", he said trying out his luck.

"Chot ka asar dimag pe dikh raha hein mujhe as i guess apke logistics ke according, it's your ankle which is injured not your arm so you can very well help your ownself", she replied back sassily.

"Damn my logistics", he muttered under his breath.

"Yeah, they should be damned", she said peeking from the closet.

She came back with his night suit in her hand and placed it on the bed before moving out and closing the door behind.

"You can come in", came his voice after a few minutes and she sauntered back inside to find him now all changed and relaxed.

"Good night", she wished after covering his feet with the blanket and leaning down to press a kiss at his forehead.

"Good night sweetheart", he wished back.

"Abey, idhar toh aa ek baar", he whined as she made a move to walk away.

"Hanji", she asked turning to him in an instant.

"Idhar aa", he said gesturing her to bend her head a little and she complied.

"Good night", he mumbled softly pressing his lips to her forehead in a lingering peck.

"You were looking nice today", he complimented as she made her way to loo.

"Mein humesha hi achi lagti hoon", she said with a wink before disappearing behind the closed doors of the washroom.

Sidharth felt a little astonished, he felt something special brewing in, as he knew in that moment that this version of Sana was exclusive and she depicts this one, only here in front of him.

Smiling to himself he closed his eyes as sleep was eagerly waiting to envade his senses.

Sana came out of the washroom a few minute later, her face cleaned out of the makeup, her body out of the troublesome jewellery and her clothes changed into a pair of shorts and shirt, night suit. A smile crept over her face as she saw him soundly asleep.