Chapter 22 - Heartfelt

Sana felt like somoene just stabbed her in the stomach. The one which she always dreaded to hear were those words. But what hit her head post that heartache were of someone else.

"Apko agar life mein kuch karna hein, specially aisa kuch joh apko apne liye sahi lagta hein lekin apke ass pass valon ko apke liye galat, toh apko apne liye awaz uthani hogi, apko bolna padega ki apko Yeh karna hein, apne liye kyuki at the end of the day Yeh life apki hein, apko jeeni hein and you've the right to make the choices and decisions for your ownself"

It was from Sidharth more of a like, piece of advice. She couldn't realize in the moment that how could she feel this way as one moment she was extremely hurt and the next moment she felt this unknown sense of empowerment from the voice in her head.

She looked up at Bua ji with her tearful gaze only to find her looking back at her, her expressions seemed soft but she averted her gaze.

"Jeete hue bhi unki marzi mrne ke baad bhi unki marzi, or meri marzi bua ji?", Sana asked after a weave of thick silence passed through them.

"Zuban ni ldaya karte chori", Bua ji said not knowing what else to say in defense.

"Zuban ladani hoti toh mein bahut Pehle lada leti bua ji! Aapse bhi apne pati se bhi or shayad har kisi se joh beech mein aata. Dance mere liye meri jann thi shaadi se pehle, jab aap log ne rishte ka kaha tha toh maine bs ek sawal pucha tha ki aap log mujhe mera career age Persue karne dohge or mujhe jawab Haan mein mila tha",Sana said with a accusatory look in her eye.

"Lekin hamare sath koi baat nahi hui thi aisi",Bau ji said with a quick defense.

"Janti hoon! Mujhe bhi baad mein pata laga mere khud ke papa ne mujhe jhooth bola tha ki aap log ne han ki hein jabki apke sath koi baat hi nahi hui thi. Jab Pradeep ji ne mujhe Yeh sach btaya tha na mein bahut royi but pata hein unhone kya kaha, ki aab mein sirf unhe sab samjhoon unki sunu or unki banke rahu or maine mann liya, joh unhone bola voh kiya, jaisa unhone kaha vaisa kiya, unke asool, unke zindagi jeene ke tarike, unke ethics sab mana samjha unke hisab se jee, sirf Pradeep ki Sana banke or pata hein insab mein maine khud ko pure tarike se kho diya lekin phir bhi mujhe kabhi koi kami mehsoos nahi hui khud ko unke sath dekh ke pura mehsoos karti thi mein. Lekin aaj, aaj jab hum sath nahi hein toh mein apne andar voh sab kaha se lau, voh sab kamiyan kaha se puri kru joh sirf voh kar sakte the, meri kaha galati thi bua ji insab mein phir saza mujhe kyu! Har halat mein, agar mein unki manke jeeti thi tab bhi nuksaan apna kia or aaj jab unke bhai ki mann rahi hoon tab bhi galat mein hi kyu bua ji, Pradeep ji Yeh Duniya mujhse puch kar nahi jeete the or na hi unke bhai aisa karte hein, phir mere liye haar chiz mein yeh obligation kyu, mujhe hi haar sawal ka jawab kyu dena padta hein or sach batau mein yeh bhi nahi janti ki Sidharth iss Waqt kaha hein or Yeh pehli baar nahi hein, lekin na mein Pehle Kabhi sawal puchne ke layak thi na aaj puch sakti hoon, phir haar chiz mein sirf meri jawab dari kyu", Sana asked her eyes shedding the silent tears.

A few moments of silence passed through them and Bua ji just looked at her silently, whereas Sana let the silent tears flew down her face.

"Tu jaa bahu", Bua ji said after a while.

"Haan? ", Sana asked unsure.

"Tu kam pe ja", Bua ji said.

"A..aap sach keh rahi hein", Sana asked in disbelief.

"Haan! Joh tu sab keh rahi hein na voh kite na kite mein samjhu hoon par thik hein tne moka mila hein ke bera iss mein koi bhalai hogi tu jaa", Bua ji said with assurity.

"Thank youu", Sana said hugging Bua jii.

"Chal chal jaldi kar der ho jagi tne", Bua ji said shooing her away.

"Thik hein! Byieee", Sana said rushing off after grabbing her bag.

Sidharth who was watching this all at his tab has the biggest smile at his face.

"Bhai sahi bolte the, you can literally make anyone fall in love for you", Sidharth said gazing at the screen where Bua ji had a smile at her face.

*****

Sana reached the place in the meantime and immediately rushed to her session where all the students were waiting for her and to check if she was late she gave a quick glance at the watch and breathed a sigh of relief as she wasn't late it was just the fact that everybody else was on time so was she.

"So shall we begin", Sana asked after keeping her things aside and she begun with addressing the crowd.

The academy was choreographing a high end wedding and Sana was helping the non dancer, family members to prepare for a group dance consisting of people from different age groups. It was no less than a task but they were all pretty keen and determined, so was Sana.

It was almost two hours later when Sana has given everybody a ten minute break and she herself was having water when Sunita aunty, a  maid walked in.

"Miss Sana apko Malika mam ne bulaya hein", Sunita aunty said.

Malika mam was basically the boss of the academy.

"Mein dekh ke aati hoon", Sana said to Rakul and she nodded in return.

Sana knocked at Miss Malika Mathur's cabin who responded back with a come in.

"Hello! Miss Sana", Miss Malika said.

"Hii! Mam", Sana reverted a little nervously.

"Aap kitne din se yaha kaam kar rahi hein", the bossy lady asked.

"Two days", Sana replied.

"Wrong answer Miss Sana! It's been one and a half day, you weren't here yesterday post lunch, which was your second shift of the day", Miss Malika said in a stern voice and Sana closed her eyes a little afraid of what to came up next.

"Was that professional of you?", Miss Malika asked.

"No mam! I'm sorry, I assure you that I Won't let that happen again", Sana said apologetically.

"Uski nobat nahi ayegi", she said.

"Matlab", Sana asked unsure.

"You're fired!", Miss Malika told.

"But mam-", Sana started off only to be cut by the other woman in the room.

"I don't want explanations I want you out of here! Twenty people who were your responsibility yesterday came here to me, to tell that you weren't there, they all wanted their fee back for wasting their time like that I just somehow convinced them and when I tried to reach out to your number it went un answered as well, things doesn't works like this in private firms, Miss Sana", Miss malika said rather shouted.

"I'm sorry it won't happen again just give me another chance", Sana requested.

"Jobs aren't for second chances Miss Sana, you can leave", she declared.

Sana felt like she could never ever be happier in life every again. Pradeep was the way to her happiness and since the day he has left her, happiness has left her life too. It's all too dark around, even if she tries to find a tad bit of light, it soon turns into darkness somehow.

What she didn't knew at the moment was the fact that God has done this for her betterment as she's going to see such a happiness which she has never seen before. She'll understood the real meaning of happiness.

Huh! Ek orrr ye lo bua  ji ki 👅👅👅👅 aaj ispe mithai rakhna bichari ne sahi hi bola tha aaj toh favour mein 🎂🎂🍰🧁🍫.