Chapter 57 - Emotion

Good morning 🌄

"Meri khud ki akhein, unke jaazbaaton ka ayna bann chuki thi, or uss ek pal mein mujhe ehsaas hua, ki mujhe bhi pyaar hein"

"Khana khaya apne", Sidharth asked gazing at her calculatively as somewhere he knew the answer would be a no.

But he wished that it would be a yes, as it has been pretty long since she ate anything and he definitely hate the idea of her to starve herself.

The most beautiful love language is consideration. When someone provides you with a thought about your feelings before making decisions, pays attention to details and goes an extra mile just to get a task done for you.

How much someone cares about you can actually be found in how much they consider you!

And, well theirs was totally a relationship of consideration.

Even when they weren't married, they've always been there for each other, silently or vocally, directly or indirectly, they've been there by each other's side. Always taking the other one in consideration.

But today he lacked in doing so. In the procedure of running away from her, in the procedure of weighing down his guilt, he has wronged her.

"Mein Kuch puch raha hoon", he asked again not getting any response to his previous question.

"Unmm, maine snacks vgerah kha liye the thode bahut Aarav sath", she told meekly not eyeing him.

"Acha! Aarav ne khana khaya?", he asked and she nodded in return.

"But you?", he asked and she shook her head in return before averting her gaze away.

"God! What should I do with you, apne use khilaya tha toh khud kyu ni khaya", he asked exasparted.

This was like a constant in them, he'll keep scolding her for waiting to eat food together and well, she'll never comply. She'll wait for him always.

"Apne bhi toh nahi khaya", she pointed out and he sighed.

"I had snacks and a lot more other stuff, me and Aarav had something in the noon as well apne kuch nahi khaya tha so you could've eaten", he said in a stern voice and she pouted at him.

"Vaise mein wajah jaan sakta hoon ke kyu nahi khaya?", he asked, his scruinting gaze fixated at her.

"Aap nahi the na", she replied and he fell silent, stunned.

There was this absolute raw emotion in her eye, which he couldn't point a finger at. But it was something very deep, moving, raw, vulnerable yet so pure.

"Acha! Abhi let's eat I'm hungry", she said getting up and he did too.

"You're a Mad woman", he muttered putting his arm around her shoulder.

"I'm your mad woman", she retorted back.

He gazed at her, an unwavering, deeply focusing gaze and she blushed averting her gaze.

He was trying to read her, but can't. Well, he was trying to read that deep emotion swirling in her beautiful pools of orbs, to be precise.

But, his attempts were futile.

"All mine", he mumbled as he leaned down and pressed a kiss at her head.

"Uh! Sidharth", she started off hesitantly rubbing the back of her palm which were settled in her lap.

A nervous habit which she has picked upon lately.

"Hanji", he replied back gazing at her intently waiting for her to say, what was bothering her.