Chapter 53 - Badnam

"Baba - Maa, how do I look?",came the little one's voice and they turned around immidiately straightening their selves.

"Mere pyare bete jaise absolutely gorgeous and such a darling", Sana cooed as she crouched down to his level and smothered his face with kisses.

"You look stunning", Sidharth said smiling at the duo and Aarav grinned at his father admist his mother's kisses.

"Aab mein jau?", he asked to which Sana nodded.

"Acha, humein baat karni hein ek baar", he started as Aarav disappeared.

"Acha, kis barein?", she asked taking a seat at the couch.

"We need to plan out our days", he said.

"Please Elaborate!", she retorted while peering at him with a curious gaze genuinely waiting for him to actually elaborate what he meant.

"You leave at seven fifteen in the morning and you wake up before six to do that right?", he asked to which she nodded.

"Mujhe Yeh bahut dino se karna tha but as we were doing things here and there phir shifting came and there was a lot of other stuff too which needed our attention. Lekin aab ghar set ho chuka hein, things are almost back to normal so there are few changes which we need to make for betterment of our lives",he explained.

"And what are those changes?", she asked.

"Sabse Pehle toh, you need to learn how to drive along with that we need to buckle up our night routines as well and get some grip over discipline", he suggested and she nodded at him wanting him to continue.

"Would you like to join a driving school or me helping you out?", he asked.

"Ofcourse you'd be a better option", she retorted with a shrug and he nodded at her.

"Uske alawa we'll be doing gym for some time and make a schedule for our dinner as well, hum log kabhi 10 baje khana kha rahe hein kabhi 11 baje that's not healthy we need to get a grip over things", he said.

"I agree, it's not healthy for any of us, I feel 8:30 is a fine time for dinner", she asked to which he nodded.

"It's 8:35 right at the moment too", he said giving a quick glance at the clock.

"So food, is ready I'll just put it on the table if you want to eat now", she retorted.

"Nahi, let's finish this talk first before nine and then we can have food", he said to which she nodded.

"In sab ke alawa bhi kuch hein?", she asked sensing the hesitance at his face.

"Come on just tell me okay", she said encouragingly.

"Unmm I was thinking if Aarav could join swimming you know as we have a pool in our house now, so I mean I don't know, if you allow toh I want him to learn swimming", he said his eyes hesitant and posture nervous.

"Why are you this nervous or Yeh itna formal manner mein kyu puch rahe hein aap zara Yeh bata dijiye Pehle toh", she said giving him a stern look.

"I don't know i mean i didn't Said anything wrong, ryt?", he asked genuinely perplexed and she sighed with a faint smile.

"Sidharth, accept the fact that he's your son too and you have all the rights in this world to make the decisions for him just as much as i have, we're the parents", she said softly holding his hand and rubbing a circle over it with the pad of her thumb and he sighed.

"I don't know Yaar, I just feel so responsible for him and I feel like mein kuch galat na kar doon", he sighed.

"You're not doing anything wrong and if you did trust me I'll be right there at your face to punch you", she said and he laughed at her.