Chapter 28 - Decision Making

Sana was flabgasstereed to his claim. But before she could've put up a reaction he spoke again.

"I want you to marry me so that you won't have to leave Aaru", he said rather cleared.

"Matlab", she asked raising a brow at him.

"Mujhe apse pyaar zaror hein lekin mein apki marzi ke khilaf apko pane ki chahat nahi rakhta, mein apse shaadi karne ko isliye bol raha hu taki Aaru apse door na ho maine ek baar Pehle Bhi zikar kiya tha aaj phir bata raha hoon agar aapne Yeh parivaar chodhne ka faisala kiya toh aapko akele jana hoga", he said don't hiding his distest about the same.

It was hard for him to voice this out. Sure he loved her with all his wits. But the man in him knew it the moment he realized his love for her that she'll never be completely his. In love, he didn't opted to get the love, he just accepted the fact that he loves her and at the name of love. He was at the giving end not at the receiving end. The romantically involvement from her side wasn't something he was looking for. Specially, marriage with her was always out of the blue. It was just the situation which has brought the two of them to this point. He hated his family for doing this to the two of them. But, he has to think rationally either way. He couldn't just let something more unfair happen to her.

"I know", she mumbled deep in thoughts.

She knew this, beforehand. She was told, she has seen this happening to other woman in their family whose child was snatched away from her as her husband died and she has to leave. But she has to leave alone, her child was taken as a symbol of her died husband. Sana can't even imagine a moment without her child. She can't. Her son is her life and loosing him would be end of her breaths. She can't let that happen for sure.

Moreover, she hated herself for this but there is this tiny bit, a mole measuring hope in herself that maybe she'll find at least an ounce of happiness back in her life. The person in front of her will provide her with respect that's for sure and now knowing his feelings she has this tiny bit of doubt but his words were providing her the assurance of him being the same as well. She knows that her son would be well taken care of, under this man's presence and right at the moment she can't ask for anything more than that.

"Mein mera bacha nahi dungi",she mumbled hurriedly.

"Do you trust me", he asked.

"Apne bharosa toda hein magar phir bhi apke upar khud se zyada bharosa hein", she mumbled as if the words rolled out of her mouth involuntarily.

"I'm sorry for that", he said averting his gaze at the floor.

"Bas dubara bharosa mat todiyega joh pata nahi kyu abhi bhi barkrar hein", she softly spoke.

"Bas phir iss bharose ko barkrar rakhiye mein waada karta hoon ki koi chuk nahi hogi iss baar", he assured.

"Apko meri taraf se koi pressure nahi hein naa hi aisi koi baat hogi jo apko sahi na Lage ya phir apko ek question mark vale point pe lakar kahda karein", he assured and she just saw utter sense of sincerity in those orbs.

She don't know where she stood at the moment, with reference to her equation with Sidharth but there was something in his eyes which was too much convincing and trustworthy for her to actually put all her wits aside and just let him pull her towards himself.

"Aapko nahi lagta ki Yeh sab apke haq mein bahut galat ho raha hein", she spoke after a while.

"Jitna galat aapke or uss choti si jann ke sath hua hein na uske aage Yeh kuch bhi nahi hein", he said and she just nodded as she looked down.

There is no bigger person than one, who considers his miseries smaller in front of others.

That's what she has always believed in and listening to him saying all this cleared the rest of her doubts as he himself sounded so sure of himself that she has to put her faith in him. She couldn't step back now and she knew it right then and there.

"Mein bas yeh chahta hoon ki aap apni khushi vapis dhundhe, mein janta hoon ek din hoga jab aap vapis muskurayengi, Aaru me, uski khushi mein apni khushi dhoondh lengi aap or mein bas uss nazare ka sathi ban, i wish, want and promise that", he said with sincerity shining like the most brightest star in his orbs.

"Mein uss khushi ki wajah banne ki ummed nahi rakhta magar ek darshak banne ki zarur rakhta hoon", he said gazing deeply into his eyes.

As she heared his words and gazed at the sincerity in his eyes, she felt like she could shudder. The rawness in his voice felt so overwhelmingly pure and innocent.

"Mujhe thoda time chahiye", she managed to say.

"Zarur, Faisla apka hein, marzi apki hein hoga vahi joh aap decide karoge I promise you that", he said getting up and walking away.

Sana was left with a chain of thoughts running through her head. How drastically the events has changed in such a short span of time. One moment, she was upset in him, the second moment she heared about her wedding date, in the third moment she has locked herself in her room, in the fourth moment she had him explaining everything around, in the fifth moment well, she was practically giving out a thought to somethings which she might have considered absurd in other situations.

It was then she saw him making his way back to the room after visiting the washroom with a bottle of oil in his hand which he handed over her.

"Put it on", he said taking a seat at the floor and she took the bottle from his head pouring some of the liquid on her palm before rubbing it in his scalp and messaging it.

It was kind of their duo tradition. She used to do this very often. Living in a home together, brought them enough topics to fight as well and whenever they make truce post a rift, he would be here well not here practically in the living room with a oil bottle wanting a hair masaage from her and she would happily do it with the expectation of recieveing one in return as well on which he will find the excuses but sometimes oblige too. Even at the times, when he would be stressed about things in life which he couldn't share, he would just want her to do the thing silently and she would do.

Henceforth, tonight was no different.

Oiling his dry hairs somewhere helped her relax her mind as well. It felt like the storm in her heart has came to an halt. It was as if all her silent thoughts were answered. , all her doubts were cleared. There was utter silence in the room when she ran her fingers through his hairs, the silence, it silenced her storming brain and heart too. She felt at peace. It felt like the relaxation which she was trying to provide him by messaging his scalp, it was coming back to her ownself as well. She could feel her thoughts turning out rational.

At last, letting the rationality of thoughts win over her. She made the decision too.

"Bahut hein kafi der ho gayi, massage karte karte thak gaye hoge aap bhi i'll see you tomorrow good night", he said getting up.

"Mein tyaar hoon shaadi ke liye", she announced stopping him in his tracks as he got up to leave the room to herself.

Yaar rcbbbb 😭😭😭. I feel so damn matlab hurt hota hein mujhe vk ka soch soch ke a god damn 100 and still can't qualify swah te khe, the team effort.

Anyways tum log dresses banva lo for our bhabhi-devar wedding. Mein toh 👙 pehan ke aari hu kyuki mera mood khrab h. 👠