Chapter 43 - Efforts

Sajna hein mujhe 🎶🎶🎶

The week has went away in a jiffy. They've spent the rest of their stay in HP, while exploring the nature and being there for each other along with Aarav. Needless too say they had the best times of their lives. Going out to the mountains, never felt so enjoyable to Sidharth before and never he has imagined himself to be smiling over the fact, that someone just exists.

It was eight o clock of a Monday morning, it was just yesterday when they've returned home. Sana was still asleep and Sidharth was in the kitchen, assessing the refrigerator to find something eatable as he was all set to leave for work. He was hell tired but he couldn't quite rest for another day as one week of leave has costed him enough work to line up, already.

Working two fields at a time is not a joke. He has to look after the workings of fields. Given, it was the second week of June and it's the time for them to plant, rice, ie, dhan. He needs to be there. His other work, ie, him being a broker, needs his attention too. There are some legal matters which requires his attention. Now, he really need to focus on his work. Given the fact that his responsibilities have increased too.

He was in front of the refrigerator when he heared the footsteps. He closed the door and looked behind only to find Sana standing there with a nest around her head, signalling that she has just woken up.

"Good morning", she wished tying her hairs as she walked to him.

"Aap itni subah itna tyar shyar hoke kidhar jaa rahe ho?", she asked now noticing his appearance.

"Kaam hein, fields pe bhi geda maar ke aana hein, there are some other things too, so I need to go", he informed.

"Sidharth, abhi itna lamba drive karke aaye hein aap kal voh bhi akele, we've enjoyed but it was tiring too, at least give yourself a day to relax, even your back was paining", she said clearly worried.

"It's important", he said and just then his phone rang and he picked it up.

Sana walked to the stove and heated two different pans, preparing a cup of black coffee for him and a cup of green tea for herself. As she put the mixes to boil, she walked to the refrigerator to fetch something for him to eat. She isn't going to let him go empty stomach.

She has the mind to prepare sandwiches for him but given the fact that they were not here for a week. There wasn't anything fresh and she's very typical about the freshness of food products. The expires food products are straight to dustbin in her kitchen and the packet of bread which she has just picked up has expired a day before today. So she dropped the idea of sandwiches. He will definitely need his black coffe and henceforth he won't have cereals with milk too and she knows that he won't wait for her to prepare something which might take time.

Sighing, she strained the hot liquids into two cups before making her way to the door where he stood talking to someone at the call. She walked to him and placed her hand over his shoulder to catch his attention and he turned startled raising her brow at her.

"I'll just come wait for me okay", she said lip sync the words for him to understand but not for the caller to hear and he nodded his head at her.

She walked inside for a moment as she grabbed her dupatta and her wallet before she stormed downstairs. Quickly, after buying a new pack of bread she came back only to find him still on call and she signed in relief.

She walked to the refrigerator and spreaded the peanut butter over the whole wheat bread as she plated it on a dish. A thought crossed her mind as she eyed the cashews.

"It's high time", her conscience reminded her and she agreed to it.

Grabbing the peanut butter again and a cashew, she drew a smile over the bread butter before placing it on the dining table.