Chapter 62 - Union

Mature Content ahead , If not comfortable kindly skip!!

He dipped his head down and connected his mouth with hers for the umpteenth kiss. He let his fingers find the way to her waist and he tried pulling the fabric away but he heared her hiss in his mouth and he knew there was something, that was until he felt some mettalic thing making contact with his skin and he retreated his mouth from hers.

He immidiately leaned down and pulled her pallu aside before he carefully assessed her waist, there was a tiny miny drop of blood and he then saw a metallic thing over there.

"What the heck is that?", he asked and Sana followed his trail before giggling softly at his dumbfound expression.

"That's called safety pin", she said in a duh tone before she let herself open it up and removed it off carefully.

"I'm sorry sweetheart", she heared him say before he leaned down and kissed the spot which has a drop of blood on it.

Sana felt her heart soar.

"It's alright!", she managed to say.

He looked up at her and kissed her forehead before he actually got himself to the task of taking the saree off. Whereas, she leaned patiently waiting for him to get finished.

No matter, how enticing or sexy saree looks but in the matter of desperation the huge pile of cloth feels like an absolute torture. Specially, when its an actual kanjiwaram, the fabric seems to be a never ending one's. In the spur of desperation, it feels like a huge task to be accomplished, ie, to take it off.

"Thaan (Pile of cloth)", he muttered under his breath as he finally took the whole fabric away and scattered it to the floor.

"Abhi aur hein", he muttered to himself and she chuckled.

"Getting entertained sweetheart, aren't we?", he asked in a devilish voice and she felt her breath hitch.

In that moment, he said it like anything but homoursly?

"Uh, No", she replied boring her gaze into his while she gulped at the sight of his dialted pupils, hungry face and a pediatory look resembling that of a lion grazing his features.

"Well if you're not getting entertained then why not you get me entertained by the sight of you taking it all off and me ravishing you with my bare eyes", he mumbled in a slow, husky voice, the absolute desire dripping through his tone was enough to make her clench her tighs inside the skirt to hold herself together.

"N.. Nuh", came her meekly muttered sound of protest.

"Come on sweetheart I know you can do it, good luck!", he said challengingly with a wink before he got up and settled himself at one of the comfy chairs which were settled in the room as a source of additional sitting furniture other than the bed itself.

He found a bottle of wine being placed over there accompanied by two glasses of wine.

"Someone has prepared quite a lot, I see", he pointed out casting her a glance who sat still on the bed, with her clothes disheveled, followed by her hairs which were halfway to be opened from the bun, her gazra hanging half in the air and half still stuck, her makeup from before half smudged half still on, her lipstick drawled to her upper lip as well as lower lip.

She looked like an absolute mess, a beautiful one's!

"Someone is pretty impressed, I see", she said haughitily.

She was nervous and completely against her stripping out in front of him while he would watch her with those hawk eyes, but after the look she just saw in his eyes, brought him confidence. He was as affected, as she was, well on a safe guess, even more. The new found confidence felt like a weapon in her hand admist his pedeatory glare and she put it right in front to show her game up.