42 (M)

Jungkook pov

Tae's room was spacious and bright and covered in screws and odd pieces of metal I had no idea what to do with.

There was a steel frame about the size of a shoe box on the bed, like tae was building something.

Jimin swept some of the metal pieces off the bed and into his hand, carefully placing them on the nightstand along with the metal frame.

"Careful, nerd crossing. Myself included." The bed squeaked a little as we sat down on it.

Jimin curled into himself. "You hate me, don't you? I deserve it."

I gripped the blue bedspread tight and let the air whistle out of my lungs.

"I could never hate you, Baby."

"I'm damaged. I can understand if you don't want to do this with me." He waved a finger between the two of us.

I gently pinched his chin between my thumb and forefinger. I lifted his eyes to mine. "Don't say that. I don't want anybody else but you."

"I have to come off Betatrix," Jimin said out loud, slowly. He closed his eyes and let the words flow out.

"I want to be myself. I want everyone to know I belong to you," he spoke to himself as much as he did to me.

"I want to share my heat with you. I want to carry your child." His eyes fluttered open and he looked away.

"I mean, you know, someday." He laughed nervously.

I kissed each one of his eyes. "Me, too. It's like, a dream, you know? To have all that with you."

"Jungkook, I don't think I could ever tell you how big this will be for me. I'm afraid of how big the consequences could be, you know?"

"Consequences?"

"I mean, you know, how everybody will look at me on campus and stuff."

He looked away again, like there was something he wasn't telling me.

He moved on quickly. "I shouldn't have gotten so upset with you."

"I shouldn't have blamed you and taken my anger out on you when you were telling me a hard truth I needed to hear."

"We do those things for people we love, and I'm glad I have you to do it for me, even if I turn into an orc."

"I've been a little hormonal lately, maybe you've noticed."

"Between the crying, hunger, and horniness, no, I haven't noticed any thing weird at all," I said, my voice dripping sarcasm as the corners of my lips twitched.

Jimin laughed. "And you've been taking such good care of me. My perfect alpha."

Jimin threw his arms around my shoulders. I wanted to straight-up purr hearing that.

"I'm sorry, baby, and thank you for being so patient with me. I never want us to be apart. I want us to be together for always." He looked at me with big cow eyes and I turned to goo.

"We will be." I stroked a finger over his watch.

"We'll just take it one step at a time. As we get to one step, we'll be able to see the next one, right? That's what all the motivational speakers say."

Jimin promised to flush his pills, look for a trauma therapist and start to reacquaint himself with life as an omega. I was happy with that.

Jimin was so happy he palmed my dick through my jeans.

"Jungkook. Come on. Makeup sex."

"In Tae's bed?" Not that I wasn't down for sex with Jimin any time, all the time,but I doubted he would be happy the scents and possible body fluids.

"We won't mess it up too bad, it'll only take a second. See?" He said breathlessly.

He undid his pants, took my hand and guided it towards his opening, beading with wetness.

"It'll only take a second," I agreed, in a rush to undo my own jeans.

A few minutes later, I thrust into my mate, covering his mouth in a kiss to keep his moans from floating down to his best friend.

The only real mess ended up on his belly when I stroked him off while I thrust in and out slowly.

He came digging furrows in my back, trying to be silent.

Jimin cleaned off with some tissue and flushed it down the toilet.

I changed the sheets. Jimin came and spread out on the bed.

His jaw popped as he yawned.

"Sleepy," he said.

"Big day of keeping you level-headed and then draining the life outta you. Gimme like, five minutes."

He cupped my cheek with a warm palm, slightly damp from hot sex.

"I really am sorry, okay?"

"All's forgiven, babe." I nuzzled into his palm. He was asleep in about fifteen seconds, snoring softly.

"Five minutes my ass," I chuckled.

I left Jimin to get some rest and padded back down to the couch,where tae was mindlessly flipping through the channels again.

He sniffed the air. "Oh my God, you guys totally did it," he teased.

I frowned at him, but inwardly my alpha was preening. "Dude, don't even try to deny it. You guys have each other's smell soaked all the way into your skins." Then his face dropped.

"Oh my god, you guys totally did it in my bed."

I winced. "Sorry, man. Jimin's idea."

"Of course it was. I'm gonna kill him."

Tae shook his head fondly. "Well, maybe make him do my laundry for like, a month. I'll live, though."

We sat in companionable silence for a stretch, watching Steve Harvey ridicule a contestant on Family Feud for a dumb answer.

Tae started up again. "I wasn't sure that he'd ever let anyone this close. It makes me happy to see him happy, you know? To see him start to feel safe again."

"He told me what happened to him. It only made me more determined not to hurt him."

Tae's eye's widened in surprise. He dropped the remote on the couch with a soft thud.

"He told you? The whole story?"

I nodded solemnly. "I hate that he had to go through something like that, just because he's an omega, and that it made him hate who he is."

Tae scratched at his chin. "Tell me about it."

"I hate that you had to witness it. It couldn't have been easy for you, either."

"No. Jimin's my brother from another mother. To see somebody doing that to him..." Taehyung trailed off, a thousand-yard-stare in his eyes.

He snapped out of it and punched me playfully in the shoulder. "Wow, I can't believe he told you the whole story. I'm glad he trusts you so much."

I nodded along, glad for that, too. "I'm even more surprised you're being so calm about it, especially after that bullshit today, knowing that fucking Tristan did those things to him-"

My stomach dropped. My vision went red. Adrenaline burst into my body like a dam had broken, flooding my blood stream and before I knew it, I was on my feet.

"He what?!" I repeated.

Tae's mouth dropped open. "Jimin didn't tell you everything. Oh shit-"

I was already out the door.

____________________________________________